Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Kékette said:

this is so viral lol (the name of "lady gaga" is not even mentioned, queen)

The way this one would've been so perfect for Wednesday instead of The Dead Turd biblio Truly the only misstep for me this era...

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Zombieboy could've been her Thriller

azealia-banks-fendidoja.webp

Monster already exists and is better than Thriller.

azealia-banks-fendidoja.webp

57 minutes ago, Aries Groove said:

The way this one would've been so perfect for Wednesday instead of The Dead Turd biblio Truly the only misstep for me this era...

At least The Kirk Dance got the extra exposure it needed.

We need to do everything we can to make Monster or Zombieboy viral this Halloween. They deserve their Bloody Mary moment!

I really wanted badly 'Zombieboy' as Summer single last year, I really wish it could viral.

Just wanted to say I'm honestly relieved she's nowhere near this year's World Cup. FIFA is a well known corrupt organization and they awarded Trump a peace prize just last year. I mean…

Now I got this feeeeeeeeeeeeeling

Cause liddos won't be used to defend Xtinct and hung out to dry!

44 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I really wanted badly 'Zombieboy' as Summer single last year, I really wish it could viral.

It can never be anything but a flashy album track thanks to its 80s tv intro funk vibe. It needed the redone banger treatment, with a focus on the anthemic chorus

According to PAPER Magazine, Jade and Lady Gaga share the same artistic essence: dramatic performances, eccentric pop, intense visuals, and music made to make an impact. The magazine also cites Gaga as inspiration for Jade's solo era.

"Both are powerful vocalists and performers, dedicated to their art and technique in a way that makes their stardom felt even without makeup or costumes."

1 hour ago, Sweetestsecret said:

US bottom monsters are so useless that they couldnt even top the itunes chart

5 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Now I got this feeeeeeeeeeeeeling

Cause liddos won't be used to defend Xtinct and hung out to dry!

It can never be anything but a flashy album track thanks to its 80s tv intro funk vibe. It needed the redone banger treatment, with a focus on the anthemic chorus

The song is good and catchy like it is proved also by the fact this new Prime tv show chose it, but like all the songs nowadays no matter how good they are, they need the right vehicle with consequent exposition to become a trend, I remember last year there were already some cute TikTok videos/trends made with the song proving its potential.

5 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

UGH sometimes I listen to MAYHEM and I can't get over the fact that songs like ZB, GOE and SOAM will stay hidden as album tracks and most people won't ever be aware of their excellence. This album should've come out when releasing like 5-6 singles was the norm.

The world is so unfair.

azealia-banks-fendidoja.webp

all because of the fact that they wanted to make room for THE TURD DANCE

azealia-banks-fendidoja.webp

4 minutes ago, truthteller said:

US bottom monsters are so useless that they couldnt even top the itunes chart

What about US top monsters? Ijbol

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

What about US top monsters? Ijbol

they dont exist

20 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The song is good and catchy like it is proved also by the fact this new Prime tv show chose it, but like all the songs nowadays no matter how good they are, they need the right vehicle with consequent exposition to become a trend, I remember last year there were already some cute TikTok videos/trends made with the song proving its potential.

I'm more a VIY/HBDUWM as hits truther. Unfortunately I feel ZombieBoy, like love drug, will fly up Shazam and do nothing 💋

It all just Mayhem is a massively underrated album though

I'll watch at any moment tomorrow, 'cause my AM subscription was renewed by mistake last night

kj6EN4M.gif

Me when the illusion in my head of Princess Die being the credits song for Requiem doesn't come true

kj6EN4M.gif

So it's 10am tomorrow in my country, teehee. That's nice but the weather probably is going to be hot asf, so I will watch it later in the evening 😗😗😗😗

40 minutes ago, Teneo said:

So what are we going to do next week when it's complete silence

kj6EN4M.gif

Ranking.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.