Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Requiem fashion is peak. I am loving the outfits more than the Mayhem Ball outfits (there were some misses in the tour)

33 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Did Million Reasons cross 1B streams yet or we're still streaming?

It should hopefully hit it today (reflected in tomorrow's update). It done 444k combined Tuesday and Wednesday last week, and the counter is at 999,562,241 so we just need 438k from yesterday and today. party

  • Popular Post

Runway outpeaking even DWAS (#38) in Japan deadbanana2

Junko Yamamoto's schemes work in mysterious ways.

wAQyVmP.gif

3 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Do we know the exact time now when it drops

IQTKvTK.gif

Midnights become my afternoons 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Edited by David_Greengrass97

1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

Do we know the exact time now when it drops

IQTKvTK.gif

8pm PT/4am BST

IQTKvTK.gif

Helpppp, fooling around ATRL and I saw someone naming their account JoanneActII?????

Wtf deadbanana2

Edited by David_Greengrass97

4 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

8pm PT/4am BST

IQTKvTK.gif

So it's 11pm in Vietnam. Wow thanks

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Helpppp, fooling around ATRL and I saw someone naming their account JoanneActII?????

Wtf deadbanana2

It's Gaga. She will leak Chaos Angel next week. The teaser is expected during Blade of Grass performance on Requiem.

rogue2

3 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

It's Gaga. She will leak Chaos Angel next week. The teaser is expected during Blade of Grass performance on Requiem.

rogue2

If you point gun 🔫 to my head and force me to choose between 2 bad Gaga songs? I would choose anything except that dope vocal song. Yes, even A-YO I would still pick it up.

9 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

So it's 11pm in Vietnam. Wow thanks

No, that would be May 15, 10am.

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

No, that would be May 15, 10am.

Good job

panko-cat.gif

14 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

You can just say you hate her, you know.

rogue2

And that's a problem? You should've seen me when Joanne video dropped

rogue2

31 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

If you point gun 🔫 to my head and force me to choose between 2 bad Gaga songs? I would choose anything except that dope vocal song. Yes, even A-YO I would still pick it up.

'A-Yo' is good though, you little b!tch.

khalyan2

7 minutes ago, superglowy said:

'A-Yo' is good though, you little b!tch.

khalyan2

If you think calling me a b-word is really a drag, then I have bad news for you.

Because I am. I'm so proud of snatching Ds on Grindr here and there.

So it's not really a drag you think it was. No. It doesn't work for me. If anything, it's actually a praise.

Ok, ok, ok, let's go back to our main discussion. I don't like A-YO. It's not that bad but there are many better songs in the album. And accidentally and unfortunely, it becomes her bad, along with Hey Girl and Grigio Girls.

Let's be honest with eachother, it's not a good Gaga album. The black albums ended the pink ones.

ryan3

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.