Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Album Leak said:

Why are you even bringing up "white gays" like... rip

in the Lady Gaga base in ATRL at that

suburban

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

The dumbest countdown in the history of countdowns…

Bobby you better hide because I will be mopping the floor with your ass!!

slap-fabulous.gif

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

The concept of using a candle melting to symbolize the fan base melting down


Oh GodGa

Bhabylon

They want to divide us 🌚

1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

You do realize two things can be true at once right?

It's possible to be excited for Requiem while simultaneously being disappointed at the (alleged) AI slop used to promote it. (That's where I am right now.)

Nuance is a thing.

Well okay. Don't you guys have more important things to worry about in life?

Well okay. Don't you guys have more important things to worry about in life?

No

lady-gaga-telephone.webp

Edited by Reginald

4 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Why are you even bringing up "white gays" like... rip

babe, its a reference from the movie he's quoting

rip

Just now, Bhabylon said:

babe, its a reference from the movie he's quoting

rip

I don't watch movies made post the early 2000s dancehall

If the tour film is out, I hope we'll do the monster tag 🥰

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

19 minutes?

IQTKvTK.gif

Actually, yes.

IQTKvTK.gif

not a tweet clocking that ******* candle getting over 50k likes. at least the person adressed apple, not gaga

1 minute ago, partynauseous said:

not a tweet clocking that ******* candle getting over 50k likes. at least the person adressed apple, not gaga

oh the beehive is fuming!
IQTKvTK.gif

Abra and DWAS being my most-streamed songs of all time on Spotify… I know those two hated to see me coming.

rogue2

However, Taylor is my most-streamed artist, and that's Nose's own fault for not spamming albums like Miss Americana.

IQTKvTK.gif

Are you writing an essay @Infernal Paradise ? Why does it take so long to see

The way we are slowly crawling back to our favorite daily countdown end time of 12p ET. Apple who? My culture is not your costume.

IQTKvTK.gif

While the musical REQUIEM doesn't arrive, actress Lisa Kudrow recalled in an interview what it was like to sing "Smelly Cat" alongside Lady Gaga in the Friends reunion special.

"It was very intimidating. I mean, even knowing that I didn't really need to sing well... because it's Lady Gaga. But she started singing and I just stayed quiet, I stood there with my mouth open, just listening and thinking..."

let's hope she post the gorgeous cover art from the live album shooted by a human in an hour to drown out all this noise

IQTKvTK.gif

Worst rollout ever. All I wanted was a trailer or something. rip

I think we can all acknowledge that AI is becoming way too integrated into the art worlld, like digital artists are losing opportunities for things like website layouts, posters, merchandise etc , and indie musicians who have never used AI in their music are losing followers because Spotify still hasn't verified them properly with their new "AI-detected" verification. But this candle countdown situation really doesn't warrant any of these unnecessary meltdowns. Let's be honest, Apple was never going to hire digital artists for a simple countdown (that only fans will notice) in 2026. It's just not that serious (in my opinion) Let's just be glad we're getting fed with lots of content this Thursday/Friday party

29 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

They just released a 20 year anniversary thing, similar to Spotify Wrapped. It'll show you!

http://spotify.com/20

Oooooo I see. Thanks for the information. bird

Gaga is my most streamed artist on Spotify, with 164,241 minutes.

I'm not really following this whole candle "controversy" because I've been working all morning, but let me just say that any backlash for using generative AI to make something that could (and should) be made by humans is absolutely deserved.

IMG_1800.gif

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.