Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Good morning fellow liddos, ugly candle melting countdown video that a lot of you guys think is AI, and users that never post in the base. Is Requiem out yet?

suburban

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, jacharyg said:

Nobody came forward specifically for this poster but it was always obvious (and ugly) AI. Seriously looks like they used free chatgpt text to image trial.

rogue2

7 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Love how they did a whole countdown to announce the date which we already know for one week thank to Apple Music official app

rogue2

Gaga spent over 6 minutes typing in those prompts so damn right she was using it.

rogue2

New Concert, Live Album, Red Carpet look, and Possible LG8 tease. I'm so ready.

dbe6839a5afc8c78d31eacab66055e9f.gif

If that isn't AI, whoever made it needs to go back to school I fear. deadbanana Really hoping it's just a poorly rendered design, AI goes against everything she's stood for over her career whether some people want to admit it or not. And for those asking how we know it's AI — obviously no one knows for sure, but AI visuals have a certain "look" which this fits almost perfectly. I say this with kindness, but if you can't see it, that kinda says more about how out of the loop you are with AI than anything. shutup

Also, what is this talk of the MAYHEM YouTube visualizers being AI? This is the first I'm hearing of that and I'm shocked, those don't give AI in my opinion. huh (Edit to clarify: I had only seen a handful of them when posting this. I've watched some more and now I see it. rip)

AI use is very damaging to Gaga's core brand, she should definitely reconsider. If it starts seeping into her core work, even worse. But she's been so energized I doubt it. Imagine if there was AI during Chromatica era? The MESS. We really dodged a bullet there.

suburban

Anyway I'm very excited about this special.

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

If that isn't AI, whoever made it needs to go back to school I fear. deadbanana Really hoping it's just a poorly rendered design, AI goes against everything she's stood for over her career whether some people want to admit it or not. And for those asking how we know it's AI — obviously no one knows for sure, but AI visuals have a certain "look" which this fits almost perfectly. I say this with kindness, but if you can't see it, that kinda says more about how out of the loop you are with AI than anything. shutup

Also, what is this talk of the MAYHEM YouTube visualizers being AI? This is the first I'm hearing of that and I'm shocked, those don't give AI in my opinion. huh

It's either you answered your own question or the criteria you gave for judging whether something is or is not AI isn't all that good.

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I wonder what Gaga's reaction will be once she sees the news

rogue2

I think she's letting her team or Apple Music do their job to promote REQUIEM (she's now got support from her husband and that yung studio).

Just now, Pop Art said:

If that isn't AI, whoever made it needs to go back to school I fear. deadbanana Really hoping it's just a poorly rendered design, AI goes against everything she's stood for over her career whether some people want to admit it or not. And for those asking how we know it's AI — obviously no one knows for sure, but AI visuals have a certain "look" which this fits almost perfectly. I say this with kindness, but if you can't see it, that kinda says more about how out of the loop you are with AI than anything. shutup

Also, what is this talk of the MAYHEM YouTube visualizers being AI? This is the first I'm hearing of that and I'm shocked, those don't give AI in my opinion. huh

The The Beast visualizer didn't give you AI when the Mayhem photograph they used AI on to make it move suddenly morphed her into Demi Moore with a blurry filter. The unnatural movement too.

As you said, you can just see it, if you haven't been out of the loop

rogue2

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's either you answered your own question or the criteria you gave for judging whether something is or is not AI isn't all that good.

Drag me a bit. deadbanana2

In my defense I haven't watched them all. shutup Maybe I should finally go do that, kinda nervous now tho. rip

3 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Also, what is this talk of the MAYHEM YouTube visualizers being AI? This is the first I'm hearing of that and I'm shocked, those don't give AI in my opinion. huh

All the ones that have her "moving" are AI. She literally turns into Demi Moore in The Beast visualizer. rip

AI conversations aside, this was such a fun idea to tease the live show and share the release date.

rogue2

Liddos in here were lashing her for not announcing it and not posting the release date, not knowing Gaga actually had a really original way to drop it planned and Apple Music ruined it by posting the link early

rogue2

Can't believe I woke up to an ai generated Requiem teaser, as if this rollout couldn't get messier deadbanana4

Why are we going back to AI discussions again? 🌚🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Omg. You guys should be excited for Requeef, not AI. It's just a candle. It hurts no one. Are you scared? Cuz I'm not scared.

Strong monsters aren't scared of AI or whatever. They're waiting patiently for the ultimate goal aka Requeef tour film & the live album

Edited by David_Greengrass97

2 minutes ago, Hamza said:

The The Beast visualizer didn't give you AI when the Mayhem photograph they used AI on to make it move suddenly morphed her into Demi Moore with a blurry filter. The unnatural movement too.

As you said, you can just see it, if you haven't been out of the loop

rogue2

I should have added in there I hadn't seen most of them, I just don't remember people talking about this when the album dropped. Just watched the one for The Beast and...wow. deadbanana

Some of you need to watch the comeback and grow up RE: AI

4 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Drag me a bit. deadbanana2

In my defense I haven't watched them all. shutup Maybe I should finally go do that, kinda nervous now tho. rip

Don't bother.

Okay so now that she has used 60k gallons of water to tell us the same thing we already knew since last week, what now. Are we doing slaves next week or does our fave want to burning down forests?

rogue2

I just wanna say that whatever side you're on, Gaga's still our favourite pop star. That's the most important.

Criticising her doesn't make you less a fan than people who defending her all the time. Everyone is unique. And we're bonding and finding eachother on here with our love for GodGa. 🥰

1 minute ago, Teneo said:

Okay so now that she has used 60k gallons of water to tell us the same thing we already knew since last week, what now. Are we doing slaves next week or does our fave want to burning down forests?

rogue2

Well when you put this way.

Teneo

OMG people can u get a fkin grip? Who cares if it's AI? Are you feeling sorry for a candle artist or a 3D motion designer that their art was not used? Is it even confirmed it's AI? Who t f cares. Be happy we are on verge of getting the concert.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.