Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

My numbers seem kinda low. Does it not track offline/downloaded songs properly?

rogue2

Is Troy COGHer sabotaging me?

Google says Offline Plays are counted the moment you reconnected online. Don't know how true tho

IQTKvTK.gif

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Imagine compare a simple announcement teaser video (after complaining for weeks about her not announcing things) to a whole tour made with AI interludes (as if the main issue of that tour wasn't the headliner being a complete talentless disastrous performer in the first place anyway) or to a vile popstar at the bottom of the barrel of her career being a loud Trump supporter, this is not even about fair criticism but always find something to complain and lamenting about.

Sorry if some of us have other priorities, like the actual concert being good, Gaga being good as performer and not about a ******* teasing video announcement or an overpriced t-shirt that I woudn't buy anyway even if it was tailor made by Koons himself.

The AI discussion is the most boring thing this decade has given us. I miss the simpler times.

jadapriint.gif

Anyway... Excited for Requiem

Kinda wish we can block words like we do on twitter. Anyway, are the special and the live album available at the same time?

suburban

5 minutes ago, breaking up said:

The AI discussion is the most boring thing this decade has given us. I miss the simpler times.

jadapriint.gif

Anyway... Excited for Requiem

Don't worry, we have the new virus to take over soon. The positive hits keep coming.

jadapriint.gif

Just now, GipJo said:

Kinda wish we can block words like we do on twitter. Anyway, are the special and the live album available at the same time?

suburban

Don't know but it's better be

7 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

This looks so sick.

image.png

Is this background AI? Have we discussed that?

rogue2

I wonder which Apple Music marketing bottom is getting lashed for ruining the teasing of the date with that premature date drop lol

My god all the AI debate in the last pages...some of you need to listen to Come to Mama and it shows.

3 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

I wonder which Apple Music marketing bottom is getting lashed for ruining the teasing of the date with that premature date drop lol

cc: @GAGAISTHEBESTYA

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

My god all the AI debate in the last pages...some of you need to listen to Come to Mama and it shows.

I tried to play the song but people hated it and cancelled me

rogue2

Yk I'm always waiting for any chance to copypaste it

21 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

💸 Sony Music Publishing buys publishing rights to major hits from names like Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, and Mariah Carey for the bargain price of 4 BILLION dollars.

According to El País, the rights to manage the publication of over 45,000 songs, including hits like "Bad Romance", "Single Ladies", "Livin' on a Prayer", and "All I Want For Christmas is You", were acquired from the music rights portfolio of Recognition Music Group, owned by the Blackstone fund.

How does this work? In practice, the artist hires a company (publisher) to manage their catalog (or in this case, part of it), and that company charges an administration fee on it (royalties).

@Aston Martin I don't understand how the industry works, so may I ask if it's good or bad for Gaga? 😱😱😱😱😱😱

It probably won't make a noticeable difference all things considered tbh

Just now, Aston Martin said:

It probably won't make a noticeable difference all things considered tbh

Ahhh, thank you very much 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

11 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

Google says Offline Plays are counted the moment you reconnected online. Don't know how true tho

IQTKvTK.gif

I feel like I listened to Abracadabra 900 times in February 2025 alone, so it's weird. They're sabotaging Miss Gaga I fear

rogue2

3 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

My god all the AI debate in the last pages...some of you need to listen to Come to Mama and it shows.

I forgot this song existed

I just remembered that 'tap down those boots while I beat around' song too

jadapriint.gif

Just now, breaking up said:

I forgot this song existed

I just remembered that 'tap down those boots while I beat around' song too

jadapriint.gif

Does "HERE WE GO!" trigger anything for you as well?

rogue2

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Does "HERE WE GO!" trigger anything for you as well?

rogue2

staringsoldiercatok.gif

Edited by breaking up

32 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

How many minutes have you all streamed Lady Gaga since joining Spotify?

rogue2

How do you see that? I have listened to Godga 37,244 times on Last.Fm

Are we melting down

or are we melting up

into the Shape of a Shadow of a Woman

lady-gaga-telephone.webp

Just now, AdamRiver96 said:

How do you see that? I have listened to Godga 37,244 times on Last.Fm

They just released a 20 year anniversary thing, similar to Spotify Wrapped. It'll show you!

http://spotify.com/20

The dumbest countdown in the history of countdowns…

Bobby you better hide because I will be mopping the floor with your ass!!

slap-fabulous.gif

The concept of using a candle melting to symbolize the fan base melting down


Oh GodGa

Bhabylon

25 minutes ago, Teneo said:

See this is what I mean. We can be discussing actual world issues and nobody bats an eye if it means standing agaisnt "their fave" but the moment you hurt the feelings of a small undefended white gay then the world stops.

image-asset.gif

Why are you even bringing up "white gays" like... rip

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.