Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

bey in her psych bag with st vincent, tame impala, jack white, janelle, thunder cat and britanny howard features would genuinely cure me, i'm scared just thinking about the slayage

kukai

++ FKA twigs and Yves Tumor

  • Replies 15.8k
  • Views 581.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

Now why it wasnt me the one who posted about iasf lead singles?

I need a Nirvana interpolation on ACT III at the level I'm Too Sexy was for Alien Superstar

16 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I need a Nirvana interpolation on ACT III at the level I'm Too Sexy was for Alien Superstar

I feel like Jimi Hendrix or Led Zeppelin is more likely, but whichever Rock artist/group she chooses, its going to be sickening!

21 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I need a Nirvana interpolation on ACT III at the level I'm Too Sexy was for Alien Superstar

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I feel like Jimi Hendrix or Led Zeppelin is more likely, but whichever Rock artist/group she chooses, its going to be sickening!

Yes to both options tbh clap3

9 hours ago, beyonceparkwood said:

++ FKA twigs and Yves Tumor

ew the rapist weirdo can be kept but we'll gladly take twigs

kukai

9 hours ago, conatus said:

like The Dream is enough on the abuser front we don't need more suburban

There was that rumor of a Hole cover / sample and I wouldn't be mad at that. Also interested to see if Courtney Love accepts it in stride or freaks the **** out

moo.png

49 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Just read pages 631-633

You people are nuts

clack

Of everyone in this thread, you have the absolute least room to say that. deadbanana2

I still believe the rumour (that I made up) that Ellie Rowsell from Wolf Alice will have a writing credit on Act 3

Wolf Alice are also signed to Columbia, and Ellie has spoken several times about Bey publicly. She even named Lemonade one of her 'perfect 10' albums.

Always surprising that we never got a collaboration. Especially considering Bey is an Arianator too.

4 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

There was that rumor of a Hole cover / sample and I wouldn't be mad at that. Also interested to see if Courtney Love accepts it in stride or freaks the **** out

moo.png

Lbr we know the answer to this

suburban

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

There was that rumor of a Hole cover / sample and I wouldn't be mad at that. Also interested to see if Courtney Love accepts it in stride or freaks the **** out

moo.png

Courtney is a notoriously flip flopping ***** so she'll probably praise her/the song and randomly shade her two weeks later suburban

When my days look low

Pull me in close and don't let me go

Make love to me

giphy.gif

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.