Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 15.8k
  • Views 577.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

Anyways, if she does do a rock album, who do you want her to collab with?

I'd love her to do another song with Jack White

you're telling me my Act III vinyl is potentially going to be Jayz riding a horse bareback?

11 hours ago, Kingdom said:

Beyonce has done an excellent job of not being overexposed. No one has seen her, she is not active and is not active on social media.

it's funny that you say that because I actually think she did become overexposed post-IASF, which led to the underperformance of 4. and then she decided to switch up her approach on everything and it has done wonders for her career, but that overexposure had to happen for her to focus more on artistry and less on celebrity.

that is exactly the boat that beautiful gowns is in right now - her celebrity is eclipsing her artistry and she is so overexposed that even her fans are tired.

54 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

it's funny that you say that because I actually think she did become overexposed post-IASF, which led to the underperformance of 4. and then she decided to switch up her approach on everything and it has done wonders for her career, but that overexposure had to happen for her to focus more on artistry and less on celebrity.

that is exactly the boat that beautiful gowns is in right now - her celebrity is eclipsing her artistry and she is so overexposed that even her fans are tired.

Agreed. Bey made a necessary shifts that has absolutely contributed to her longevity

I can't explain the feeling of watching MTVJams, hoping this video would come on right before going to school.

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, LegaMyth said:

I can't explain the feeling of watching MTVJams, hoping this video would come on right before going to school.

watching upgrade u premiere on 106&Park.

jonny5

3 hours ago, tachiwaka said:

I actually think she did become overexposed post-IASF, which led to the underperformance of 4.

4 leaked like a whole month before the official release rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.