Everything posted by Ashley Banks
- Drake samples "Choosin' Texas" in new song, "Solar Exclipse"
-
Rachel Chinouriri reacts to Adéla's fan destroying her poster
- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
The transition from Too Easy to Melatonin is heavenly- Beyoncé
- Donald Trump bribing US citizens
Is this even legal? Not that it's ever stopped him before- Tinashe - "Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore"
This was an early favorite of mine! Hopefully it gets a video soon- Have you ever heard this Spotify smash?
- SYG: 2026
Swifties randomly beefing with Tinashe now because Slopgirl was panned They really hate when any female artist is universally acclaimed. They acted like this with Renaissance, brat, and you seem pretty for a girl so in love.- Which artists are you hoping will drop a New Album in 2027??
I'm expecting Act 3 by Beyonce in the first half of the year. Hopefully SZA will drop something new too. I don't have my hopes up for Lana- Beyoncé
Jay + Friends would include Bey, Justin Timberlake, and who else? Rihanna is (allegedly) pregnant again and we know Kanye isn't coming- TV show theme songs you think are pop perfection?
- Best Female Single Oct 2025 - Sept 2026 ROUND 01 + INTRO / ICONIC BANNER
SAVE: - Ariana Grande – "Petal" - Doechii & SZA – "Girl, Get Up" - Hilary Duff – "Weather For Tennis" - Olivia Dean – "So Easy (To Fall In Love)" - Olivia Rodrigo – "The Cure" - Olivia Rodrigo – "Stupid Song" - Phoebe Bridgers – "Lost Boys" - Sabrina Carpenter – "House Tour" - Tinashe – "Too Easy" - Tinashe – "Melatonin" OFF: - Charli XCX – "Wink Wink" - Charli XCX – "Camera" - Gracie Abrams – "Hit The Wall" - Gracie Abrams – "Look At My Life" - Lana del Rey – "White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter" - Taylor Swift – "Patient Zero" - Taylor Swift – "The Fate Of Ophelia" - Taylor Swift – "Opalite" - Ella Langley – "Choosin' Texas" - Ella Langley – "Be Her" - Stella Lefty – "Boston" - Cardi B – "Ah Ha"- Where is Chappell Roan?
- SYG: 2026
The complete delusion on display here- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Prediction updated to 33K- Most overrated album of the year so far?
Charli XCX's last album- Olivia Dean's ''I've Seen It' accused of copying Bill Withers' 'Just the Two of Us'
I came here to say the same thing- SYG: 2026
I opened up Spotify and Choosin' Texas, a song I've never once listened to or searched, started playing automatically. Where can I file charges for terrorism?- Most-streamed female songs released in 2026. Any Surprises?
- (10/10/2026)Hot 100 midweek predictions:Taylor #1,#3,#4,#5,#13. Stupid Song #9
Stupid Smash back in the top ten Hopefully it goes top 5 next week- Olivia Rodrigo - 'you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love'
True. I mean the Avril Lavigne base is active- Olivia Rodrigo - 'you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love'
Also why is the Olivia base so dead There's only one post in the past three months- Olivia Rodrigo - 'you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love'
Is she ever going to restock the The Cure 7 inch vinyls? I'll pick one up if she does.- Can Doja bounce back?
Probably not to the level she was at during the Hot Pink/Planet Her eras, but she can still get the occasional hit when she releases good material.- SYG: 2026
She'll probably submit in the Dance Pop categories for an easier win. I wouldn't be surprised if she swept the category. - Tinashe - 'Popstar'