Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, RedOne said:

What about the 4k remasters though?

IMG_0910.gif

error 404

zendaya

  • Replies 15.8k
  • Views 579.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

So, did she ship the deluxe vinyls? It didn't really seem like it. If not, those will be added for next week

I opened the lyrics and realised that the male voice in LOST YO MIND is saying "to the floor! to the floor! to the floor!" and not "Giselle! Giselle! Giselle!" I hate it now

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I opened the lyrics and realised that the male voice in LOST YO MIND is saying "to the floor! to the floor! to the floor!" and not "Giselle! Giselle! Giselle!" I hate it now

I don't hear "Giselle" at all deadbanana

Screw a music video, why not do a live session in one of your basements or studios.

I mean Xtina just literally did it and collabed with Sabrina Carpenter for Genie and all.

4 hours ago, beyonceparkwood said:

Someone make a thread

The Beatles will always be "The Music Industry."

4 hours ago, RedOne said:

What about the 4k remasters though?

IMG_0910.gif

We know there's no plan, but I would love there to be one: wait until the album is about to inevitably disappear from the US charts, and release the remaining vinyls that haven't shipped yet on the same day the 4K videos come out.

Maybe have a "Cuerpo (Tumbao)" and "Can I Watch You" video ready to go in 4K? The full "Kitty Kat" video in 4K? Vault or choreography videos for "Creole" / "Lost Yo Mind" / "Back Up" or "Resentment" that have been hidden since '07? The upload of the "A Woman Like Me" performance video directly from the Pink Panther DVD bonus features? She has many options to drive people to YouTube for a Friday evening.

A concrete plan would be great, but the fact "Morning Dew (Donk)" is a number one song on 2 (about to be 3) formats without her ever posting about it coffee2 tells me we're dealing with an agent of chaos that the Lord doesn't play about.

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

So, did she ship the deluxe vinyls? It didn't really seem like it. If not, those will be added for next week

Mine hasn't shipped yet

I'm having a delulu hive moment. But I was taking all things Bey into consideration including: No visuals and no understanding of why, the odd placement of the Bday reissue, and the perceived delay of ACT III.

What if ACT III is a surprise drop the way BEYONCE was. No warning. Dropped out of nowhere with all the visuals in tow. Partly, the Bday release could be a smoke screen.

Any rumors of her locking down stadiums? She could recreate the magic like she did that fateful December. She could tour right after Spring/Summer 2027. December 4th is a Friday.

zendaya

1 hour ago, Space&Time said:

I'm having a delulu hive moment. But I was taking all things Bey into consideration including: No visuals and no understanding of why, the odd placement of the Bday reissue, and the perceived delay of ACT III.

What if ACT III is a surprise drop the way BEYONCE was. No warning. Dropped out of nowhere with all the visuals in tow. Partly, the Bday release could be a smoke screen.

Any rumors of her locking down stadiums? She could recreate the magic like she did that fateful December. She could tour right after Spring/Summer 2027. December 4th is a Friday.

zendaya

I'm delulu too because I could see her going that route as well. Spends all year intentionally making press about herself to build hype and then drop.

I know she doesn't like to do the same thing twice but I think dropping the music and then announcing a trailer with a release date for the limited series visuals (to let the music speak for itself for a bit) would make it a new experience for her.

11 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I opened the lyrics and realised that the male voice in LOST YO MIND is saying "to the floor! to the floor! to the floor!" and not "Giselle! Giselle! Giselle!" I hate it now

Say what

200.gif

1 hour ago, Space&Time said:

I'm having a delulu hive moment. But I was taking all things Bey into consideration including: No visuals and no understanding of why, the odd placement of the Bday reissue, and the perceived delay of ACT III.

What if ACT III is a surprise drop the way BEYONCE was. No warning. Dropped out of nowhere with all the visuals in tow. Partly, the Bday release could be a smoke screen.

Any rumors of her locking down stadiums? She could recreate the magic like she did that fateful December. She could tour right after Spring/Summer 2027. December 4th is a Friday.

zendaya

I think our girls' days of total guerrilla marketing are in the rearview. At least when it comes to music.

Factually, she (and most artists, tbh) need the buffer of pre-order frames, physical variants, merch etc. It's a trifecta outcome of the economy, having mass appeal but a generally older fanbase (who need to plan + budget), and just the general change in the music industry.

Notice how she's doing more of a hybrid approach. She'll "surprise" announce a new album (ala Acts 1 and 2), but it will still roll out the conventional way: a preceding single 6-8 weeks before, pre-order, variants etc.

That said, I could absolutely see her going the surprise route with something like the visuals and/or tour. Like, it's totally feasible for her to drop a trailer for either/both out of thin air.

IMO, I really could see a return to the Lemonade rollout for the conclusion of the trilogy.

  • A single out of thin air (ala the Formation drop)

  • An immediate tentpole promotional vehicle (ala the Super Bowl performance with Bruno + Coldplay)

  • Act 3 Announcement right after

  • Tour Announcement in the same frame

  • Echoville announcement + trailer

  • Album + Echoville release

  • Tour starting very close to both

I think because of Act 1 and 2, we are all bracing for her usual album first, tour the year after rollout. But the simple fact Act 3 has not arrived on the anticipated timeline (likely because of chaos bts), I think it's the ultimate reminder that she can and will switch it up. Furthermore, if she's on a strict timeline about when she wants to wrap this all up, the way she's been handling ish of late actually gives her a lot of elasticity/flexibility to either stretch ish out or condense it to her benefit. I actually think it will be cool for her to close the trilogy out with a hyper-concentrated bang rather than rinse and repeating the stretched-out ish. It worked for Rennie but was not as potent for CC. We'll see.

1 hour ago, tachiwaka said:

I'm delulu too because I could see her going that route as well. Spends all year intentionally making press about herself to build hype and then drop.

I know she doesn't like to do the same thing twice but I think dropping the music and then announcing a trailer with a release date for the limited series visuals (to let the music speak for itself for a bit) would make it a new experience for her.

2 hours ago, Space&Time said:

I'm having a delulu hive moment. But I was taking all things Bey into consideration including: No visuals and no understanding of why, the odd placement of the Bday reissue, and the perceived delay of ACT III.

What if ACT III is a surprise drop the way BEYONCE was. No warning. Dropped out of nowhere with all the visuals in tow. Partly, the Bday release could be a smoke screen.

Any rumors of her locking down stadiums? She could recreate the magic like she did that fateful December. She could tour right after Spring/Summer 2027. December 4th is a Friday.

zendaya

Someone did book Wembley for 8 nights next August, but no one knows who.

Edited by Lose My Breath

Dbl post

Edited by Lose My Breath

1 hour ago, Cbreezy said:

I think our girls' days of total guerrilla marketing are in the rearview. At least when it comes to music.

Factually, she (and most artists, tbh) need the buffer of pre-order frames, physical variants, merch etc. It's a trifecta outcome of the economy, having mass appeal but a generally older fanbase (who need to plan + budget), and just the general change in the music industry.

Notice how she's doing more of a hybrid approach. She'll "surprise" announce a new album (ala Acts 1 and 2), but it will still roll out the conventional way: a preceding single 6-8 weeks before, pre-order, variants etc.

That said, I could absolutely see her going the surprise route with something like the visuals and/or tour. Like, it's totally feasible for her to drop a trailer for either/both out of thin air.

IMO, I really could see a return to the Lemonade rollout for the conclusion of the trilogy.

  • A single out of thin air (ala the Formation drop)

  • An immediate tentpole promotional vehicle (ala the Super Bowl performance with Bruno + Coldplay)

  • Act 3 Announcement right after

  • Tour Announcement in the same frame

  • Echoville announcement + trailer

  • Album + Echoville release

  • Tour starting very close to both

I think because of Act 1 and 2, we are all bracing for her usual album first, tour the year after rollout. But the simple fact Act 3 has not arrived on the anticipated timeline (likely because of chaos bts), I think it's the ultimate reminder that she can and will switch it up. Furthermore, if she's on a strict timeline about when she wants to wrap this all up, the way she's been handling ish of late actually gives her a lot of elasticity/flexibility to either stretch ish out or condense it to her benefit. I actually think it will be cool for her to close the trilogy out with a hyper-concentrated bang rather than rinse and repeating the stretched-out ish. It worked for Rennie but was not as potent for CC. We'll see.

Good point about the physicals. I forgot about how important those are for fans and the artist sales. Unless, of course, she was actually prepared down to the T. She could have the physicals ready and ship them album release week to make sure they count. 😆

What's crazy is All Night has 14 million tiktok videos...

Should've been a global #1, one of her best songs.

6 minutes ago, RedOne said:

Bey looking snatched

The scattered applause is frying me for some reason rip

13 hours ago, AccioEmpireBuilder said:

choreography videos for "Creole" / "Lost Yo Mind" / "Back Up" or "Resentment" that have been hidden since '07

These exist?

2 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

These exist?

I would be shocked to see if they did. I really do wonder if this is it for the reissue. Was hoping for a full Kitty Kat video and maybe like a Freakum Dress alt.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.