Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you drink sugar filled soda?

Soda 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you drink sugar filled soda?

    • Yes, I drink regular soda with sugar
      28%
    • No, I only drink diet/zero sugar or none at all
      72%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/01/26 at 06:28 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

tenor.gif
 

personally I only drink zero sugar, it taste the same and I ain't consuming the extra calories


my fave

GUEST_c2570e7b-cb1b-4a51-ad8d-b342183080

  • Replies 38
  • Views 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

spacer.png
 

i drink this , (not the 8 pack tho , that's poor as hell 😂😂😂😂😂😂 i get the 30 pack )

I drink both. They definitely donʻt taste the same.

Edited by 50thStateofMind

  • Author
9 minutes ago, May said:

spacer.png
 

i drink this , (not the 8 pack tho , that's poor as hell 😂😂😂😂😂😂 i get the 30 pack )

I've never seen this flavor before :eek:

  • ATRL Moderator

soda w sugar >
 

never understood the hype of diet & zero sugar soda. if ima drink something unhealthy, i want the full effect lol. 

I don't drink any soda. Only water and the good sis, La Croix! 

They do not taste the same in the slightest. Anyway, I drink the regular kind.

I don't drink soda much in general, but when I do, I go through a phase of having it for like a week street :redface:

i mostly just drink water, but i will have the occasional Root Beer or Fresca when the occasion calls for it or if its all we got to drink in the vicinity

Fresca-Grapefruit-Citrus-Soda-Pop-20-fl-oz-Bottles_2a137650-7b8e-49ab-a287-d4e5fe7079a8.7e8b65b8d93ccee905301c2621aeebdc.jpeg0004900002392&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=b8c31cd6c011d1dd28d167e20019260a70b7cc63080cd9dad49a7fa4cca9b3b7

Stewart-s-Caffeine-Free-Root-Beer-Soda-Pop-12-Fl-Oz-4-Pack-Bottles_0c748960-0299-43d3-a249-ece71ab9ad3b.974aa92c7b1a04069420fe4cb51cba02.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=1ff88e1e44fdf727f641ce78cb53304c3a24780e5f3657806a413542456397c40007279600271&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=3b066dbd475ea5047d2215c2a5b7f3e4a6a6461fe10522f6becf5cf785a8492e

No I'm a hypochondriac and worry about my teeth if I drink anything other than water

 

 :clack:

13 minutes ago, Contessa said:

i prefer zero sugar

 

13 minutes ago, Cheers said:

No, I only drink Coke Zero

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541fbb633913b68d9d3675163c.gif

usually those diet or zero sugar sodas have worse additives than sugar lol

I can't stand the taste of diet pop, so I drink regular pop. RC is my favorite right now 

Zero for the most part cause of the flavor, either choice have their own messed up long term effects so doing it to "avoid sugar" is pointless :rip:

Rarely drink any soda, but when I do it's a zero/diet situation. That being said, I'll drink a full sugar soda for a holiday or whatever a couple of times a year :giraffe:

I only drink Diet Coke occasionally.

 

If I'm missing her enough, I'll have a Dr. Pepper once in a full moon.

17 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

 

usually those diet or zero sugar sodas have worse additives than sugar lol

But it's 0 calories

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541fbb633913b68d9d3675163c.gif

10 minutes ago, Cheers said:

But it's 0 calories

 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541fbb633913b68d9d3675163c.gif

which you need calories. 

Mostly zero sugar or diet versions, but they definitely do not taste the same as the "sugar" versions so sometimes I drink the original as well

  • Author
34 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

which you need calories. 

Skinny people don't 

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.