Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

BionicWooHoo

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BionicWooHoo

  1. Its giving Rachel Berry going pleek...pleek...
  2. Bruh, people are gonna be paying to going to hologram concerts.
  3. We need to make peace with the fact that her new project is going to be a perfume-lube hybrid. Its going to have notes of bourbon, vanilla, cherry blossom, jasmine, and Oreo.
  4. No, I'm saying even IF you didn't include it we would all still know what Tyla was referring to
  5. Even though we throw this word around a lot on ATRL and society in general, I think we all knew what gif Tyla was referring to even if OP didn't include it in the OP so yes, very fitting use of the word
  6. The OXHs on ATRL gon be mad. Hope they have good support systems to help them navigate through this
  7. The reality is that whatever she tries for her next album, you are a product of your environment. Compare the music she was making when she was dating Joe Alywn versus now married to MAGA adjacent himbo and let's be real, MAGA isn't exactly known for being receptive to the arts and culture. If you think you can truly make great art by just surrounding yourself with white women whose favorite topic of conversation is how much money their husbands have given to ICEโ€ฆwell hope the Swifties don't hold their breath waiting for another album of substance.
  8. The MAGA adjacent lady could never
  9. The way I can't see a single mushroom in any of these ads is truly criminal #freethemushroom
  10. Number 1 Number 2 Number 3 Number 4 Number 5 Number 6 I feel like number 2, should be a sticker tbh
  11. Is there a zero sugar version?
  12. Go and buy some Kyle Minogue wine if you really mean it.
  13. Isn't that her convict gardener's job?
  14. Isn't he an alleged top or something
  15. Saw her a few nights ago...had a good time overall (the edibles helped) but it seemed very heavily lip synched. Wish she included Pineapple Slice and Mateo and ended the show with disco **** but oh well lol
  16. He shaved his head, cried, made the genocide all about his feelings, and read off some teleprompter both sides nonsense. I literally never had an opinion on Ed before but now I realize oh he's a disgusting self-serving rat.
  17. Even tho typical ATRLers are gonna drag her for this I feel like she would be like super sweet and nice and grateful to her fans idk. She probably treats her fans better than the other PCD members
  18. I've been twice but its been a few years since I've been back. I think when I was just starting out as a little baby gay, the novelty was super exciting...like omg this guy just gave me a look and then five seconds later I was sucking him off in the dark room at the underwear party. But now that I'm older, I'm like...okay? Which is all just to say if someone else does the planning and all I have to do is venmo, sure I'll go to drink and vegetate at the house but I kind of feel like I've seen all that the nightlife on Fire Island has to offer. Getting there is kind of a nightmare. Gotta take the subway to get to the LIRR and then a shuttle and then a ferry. Also when you get there, the cell phone reception is AWFUL. Getting groceries to your fire island house, also kind of a pain in the ass. As for the Fire Island movie's depiction of how social status obsessed and clique-y the gays that go there are, its pretty accurate. At the end of the day, I still recommend every NYC gay go at least once to experience it but whether or not you'll enjoy it depends on 1. what you're looking for (i.e. cruising and partying vs just cooking and chilling at the house w friends) 2. how hot you are 3. if you know the right people/are going with the right friend group.
  19. Are we sure Pete Hegseth wasn't just piss drunk and just needed a scapegoat?
  20. Well Ed was seen shouting Free Palestine as an audience member at a concert prior to this scandal so if he "stuck to his values" he would have continued to support pro-Palestinean artists and activists. Instead, he in fact did not stick to his values and is now bending the knee to billionaires. What exactly is brave about that? But I guess it's pointless to talk to a Zionist like yourself about bravery when your idea of bravery is bombing defenseless children.
  21. Wow, what an original comment. Such a novel and insightful contribution to ATRL.
  22. She looks great but whoever did her makeup put too much blush, she looks red. I don't think it's her usual makeup artist Etienne That being said, she was probably just there to network for her fiancรฉ for their next business venture. Sigh.
  23. Bruh I wrote the post before the album came out
  24. I feel like she is one of those artists that need to be like going through it to produce good music ngl. Like right now she seems to be in a good place and is like happily married and ****
  25. Love me some CRJ but this song title has always pissed me off. It's too long and just doesn't roll off the tongue

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.