Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

29 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

It differs per location. For Amsterdam it's:

Lucky Me Lounge VIP standing / seated: € 444,73

Amateur Psychologist VIP standing / seated: € 252,89

Golden Circle: € 100,98

General admission: € 78,54

Seated: € 61,71–€ 100,98

Aisle seats: € 84,15–€ 123,42

Yes I saw. Quite expensive without the soundcheck but the lounge / new merch does sound cool.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

I just got Amateur Psychologist VIP tickets to the Paris show for me and my friends!

It was a bit more expensive than I thought, but this would be their first time seeing Hil live and on top of that, we'll be going on a girls trip to one our favourite places in the world, so I can't really complain...

I do feel bad for the fans that won't be able to meet her or at least have the soundcheck experience like many of us did, but all of this has to be very exhausting for her at the end of the day and some people really has no boundaries and do whatever they want, (like making her carry a baby or the constant touching/hugging) so I completely understand why she not longer wants to do any of those, even though it sucks for the fans!

Edited by theedmontonkid

20 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

There's no soundcheck package anymore for the new shows.

So if you buy the EE, you'd definitely be the first ones in this time.

That was REALLY annoying because I didn't buy Soundcheck because I thought I would have to sit in the back of the arena after that and then they played in our faces like that

On 9/27/2026 at 6:27 PM, matthewlukea said:

What's the likelihood of a small second UK leg being added for 2027? I was expecting a couple of dates in there during the initial announcement.

We need a Birmingham date weeps

Ticketmaster kicked me out before I could pay. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

brb gonna kms

TICKETS SECURED (i'm not even a huuuuge fan but she's my husband's fave so ofc we'll be there)

kukai

14 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

I hope she adds some UK dates tbh

I have a feeling she might be headlining Mighty Hoopla next year, as the dates kinda align.

So that might be the UK exclusive show for 2027, or they'll add dates after she's been announced for the festival.

Just now, TheseThingsHappen said:

I have a feeling she might be headlining Mighty Hoopla next year, as the dates kinda align.

So that might be the UK exclusive show for 2027, or they'll add dates after she's been announced for the festival.

I really hope so. It would be such a shame to skip, but her 2027 looks booked and busy already.

Got tickets! I'm SO EXCITED!!!! The arena is basically sold out and this was the pre-sale!

After Night 2 at MSG, I guess I'm seeing her again in Paris weeps

Ordered the Amateur Psychologist VIP 4 ticket!

Managed to snatch tickets today, but my show is over a year away

sheep

Hoping the new alberm or a surprise electropop EP is out by then -*

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

After Night 2 at MSG, I guess I'm seeing her again in Paris weeps

Ordered the Amateur Psychologist VIP 4 ticket!

I'm glad for you! I was hesitant about getting tickets for Paris, but since it's just too far out for me to plan a trip for May, I decided to hold off.

36 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Managed to snatch tickets today, but my show is over a year away

sheep

Hoping the new alberm or a surprise electropop EP is out by then -*

If hd7 comes next year during the tour I could see her following Taylor and Sabrina and changing the show a bit to include the new album

Looks like the pre sale is selling out on some dates with not much left

I hope with Hilary traveling the world and reconnecting with fans is setting her for a even bigger era for her next album

i can't believe she's smashing like this. i really want to see her in north carolina next year jonny2 it would be a childhood dream

Oh she just added a second show to Anaheim, CA. November 21st. More dates are slowly coming in like the first round.'

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

1 hour ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

Oh she just added a second show to Anaheim, CA. November 21st. More dates are slowly coming in like the first round.'

Imagine if we get a 3rd leg in 2028

This would be longest tour since metamorphosis

52 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

Imagine if we get a 3rd leg in 2028

This would be longest tour since metamorphosis

Metamorphosis was her shortest tour it only had 32 shows

suburban

22 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Metamorphosis was her shortest tour it only had 32 shows

suburban

I thought I read somewhere it had 4 legs but she was touring non stop from 2003-2007

Metamorphosis 2003-2004?

Most wanted 2004-2005

Still most wanted 2005-2006

Dignity 2007

9 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I thought I read somewhere it had 4 legs but she was touring non stop from 2003-2007

Metamorphosis 2003-2004?

Most wanted 2004-2005

Still most wanted 2005-2006

Dignity 2007

Yes. But the Metamorphosis Tour itself was her shortest!

Metamorphosis had 32 shows

Most Wanted 72 shows

Still Most Wanted 78 shows

Dignity 40 shows

and now The Lucky Me Tour with 90 (potentially 92 if the 2 extra dates in Brazil are announced)

3 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Imagine if we get a 3rd leg in 2028

This would be longest tour since metamorphosis

Absolutely not 😂 yall know she's gonna want a big break in 2028 and totally fair, she's been working. She's booked and busy til the end of the year and all of next year. Global domination

kukai

24 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Absolutely not 😂 yall know she's gonna want a big break in 2028 and totally fair, she's been working. She's booked and busy til the end of the year and all of next year. Global domination

kukai

I see her taking at least 2 years before touring again. Maybe a comeback in late 2029 / early 2030. Can see her doing a movie or something like that in that period tho

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.