Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

23 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

I have a feeling she might be headlining Mighty Hoopla next year, as the dates kinda align.

So that might be the UK exclusive show for 2027, or they'll add dates after she's been announced for the festival.

Wait a minute...

That actually makes a ton of sense and it will be a great opportunity for her to get more people to listen to her music...

Only issue is that Matthew will be touring with his band next spring and we still don't know how long they'll be touring for, but Mighty Hoopla only lasts 2 days, so I really hope you're right!🤞🏼

19 hours ago, DuffStan said:

After Night 2 at MSG, I guess I'm seeing her again in Paris weeps

Ordered the Amateur Psychologist VIP 4 ticket!

Hey, I'll see her there (again) too, so maybe we should meet up... 🫶🏻

16 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

If hd7 comes next year during the tour I could see her following Taylor and Sabrina and changing the show a bit to include the new album

Well, I don't know what Taylor or Sabrina did cause I'm not into their music but yeah, it'll be like the Most Wanted/Still Most Wanted situation!

11 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Absolutely not 😂 yall know she's gonna want a big break in 2028 and totally fair, she's been working. She's booked and busy til the end of the year and all of next year. Global domination

kukai

I agree with you.

I don't want her to spread herself too thin and just see history repeat itself!

Plus, Hil deserves some rest and she can make at least one movie in the meantime...

I would love for her to make a romantic comedy for Netflix and/or mini-series for a streaming service not called D+ or Hulu!

Edited by theedmontonkid

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 309.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

4 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Hilary will be receiving the Outstanding Pop Tour of the Year award from Billboard + doing a Q&A on November 10th clap3

https://www.billboard.com/business/touring/hilary-duff-2026-billboard-live-music-summit-award-1236350432/

she really said "you will take my curtains, projector, disco ball, and fans as backup dancers and i will give you the tour of the year"

27 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Hilary will be receiving the Outstanding Pop Tour of the Year award from Billboard + doing a Q&A on November 10th clap3

https://www.billboard.com/business/touring/hilary-duff-2026-billboard-live-music-summit-award-1236350432/

Well deserved!

OHHH SHE JUST DROPPED A LITTLE TRAILER FOR CATASTROPHE. Out Friday, October 2nd! On her Instagram.

55 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

IMG-1081.jpg

IMG-1080.jpg

Sweet! This is awesome for her!!

She making us go bankrupt with all these paid appearances lol I've seen some fans attend all and multiple shows but amazing she finally getting her flowers this era

I think she'll get even more awards with her next album

3 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

OHHH SHE JUST DROPPED A LITTLE TRAILER FOR CATASTROPHE. Out Friday, October 2nd! On her Instagram.

It doesn't look like Atlantic is dropping a 7 in vinyl maybe they are going to stick on luck or something deluxe instead it being a standalone single

4 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

Sounds cunty??? duca

Please be more cunty and not cringe dancehall

The snippet has me nervous, ngl

zendaya

21 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Please be more cunty and not cringe dancehall

The snippet has me nervous, ngl

zendaya

The reel has LOS all over it so I'm sensing a Delucks... or something

I dunno what to think about the sound. I'm afraid it's a song for kids 😅

4 minutes ago, Yasin said:

I dunno what to think about the sound. I'm afraid it's a song for kids 😅

Well it is for cat in the hat so….

6 minutes ago, Yasin said:

I dunno what to think about the sound. I'm afraid it's a song for kids 😅

Well she has 3 little ones (Luca is a teen)…and so I wouldn't be surprised if this is for them because I'm sure her kids love Dr. Seuss and Cat in the Hat.

48 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Well it is for cat in the hat so….

I know, but I was hoping it won't be oriented too much toward kids. Something that works for both adults and kids…

56 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

The comments here rip get in girlies

I will never understand how our girl can have haters.mp3

7 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Only issue is that Matthew will be touring with his band next spring and we still don't know how long they'll be touring for, but Mighty Hoopla only lasts 2 days, so I really hope you're right!🤞🏼

I don't see it being a problem. Both will be separately touring. People like his music and most like hers.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

3 hours ago, Yasin said:

I know, but I was hoping it won't be oriented too much toward kids. Something that works for both adults and kids…

Well the Cat in the Hat trailer l, I thought it was live action, lol, but it's not…narrator saying "Making a big mess is part of life" and Her Catastrophe….yeah that theme will tie in.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.