Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 309.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

So excited for the Sydney date later this month. She could've done stadiums in Australia, the demand was and is still crazy.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

OMGGGGGG, her tour numbers

She's such a force, we need the concert film and live album asap clap3

I feel like she made bank with Toronto. Do we know those stats.

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

OMGGGGGG, her tour numbers

This is insane numbers! Also considering it's only 25% of the tour

14 hours ago, ReachOut said:

not 2.15 skull

I thought it was going to be longer, but new music is new music and I actually like it a lot even though it's obviously aimed for kids!

11 hours ago, mathekr said:

it's a cute bop, the na na na part is very catchy

It is VERY catchy and I'm loving it...

9 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Wait...I see the vision. Excited for the video!

NHUSys2.jpeg

Oh my goodness, same!

The record label apparently said "well, Miley doesn't want to tour, so let's give that money to Hilary" 🤭

8 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

He's been beside the side stages while THREE OF the kids have been in school…so they leave them with Somebody. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes, he's been by her side for a week or so in Europe, not a full tour...

But whatever you say, Mr know it all! 😂

7 hours ago, Tom_X said:

I'm digging it. It sounds SOOO her. Especially the chorus, it has this nice boppy vibe while still feeling kinda rock-ish?

Can we also talk about the vocals? I've been missing Hilary's power vocals. This sounds closer to what we remember her for than most of the tracks on LOS. I definitely want more of this on her next album, not necessarily sound-wise, but vocal-wise.

Supporting this decade's "Siamese Cat Song." kitty

I'm with you on the vocals, specially after the Grammy's Museum performance, I would love more vocals on her next album, too...

5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

The movie looks a little unhinged which might be fun, hard to say where it will swing with the critics or whether it will succeed at the box office. I do like the animation style though, it's cute. They were smart to incorporate Hilary in the marketing, that's for sure gaycat4

I honestly don't care about the box office or the critics, cause Hil is only singing a song on this movie, but I really want her to get more opportunities like this one, maybe for an adults movie this time around!? coffee2

Edited by theedmontonkid

not me saying "she... loves couches huh" after watching the catastrophe mv and my friend replies with a jd vance pic

8 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I'm in the camp that prefers her light dreamy vocals like on LoS, I think it best highlights her tone/range. But it's nice to have songs that switch it up so she can show her versatility clap3

I haven't heard CATastrophe in full yet but from the snippet I just hope it's a bop and that the chorus isn't too ...harsh on the ears fan

I just watched full music video on YouTube. Yeah Rock ish. I KNEW IT!!!! Love it. Interesting vibe and yeah overall she slayed. Let's see what the rest of the world thinks.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG 😻

It's fun, it's catchy and not corny AT ALL, so I'm definitely taking my friend's kids to watch the movie, cause it'll be the perfect excuse to support Hil and enjoy something christmassy...

Oh, and the music video is PERFECT and I love her little dance, the Easter eggs of the clouds looking like butterflies and it been so colourful, too! clap3

Edited by theedmontonkid

1 hour ago, theedmontonkid said:

Yes, he's been by her side for a week or so in Europe, not a full tour...

But whatever you say, Mr know it all! 😂

LOL HE's been there for the FULL TOUR (EXCEPT WHEN HE WENT to go tour with GC) for the USA and Europe because there's PLENTY of fan videos SHOWING HIM side stage because he's BUSY WATCHING the MONITORS!! OHH and if you FOLLOW him you'd see fan accounts repost Koma videos or photos FROM BACK STAGE of Her, the crowd! FAN accounts show it . There is proof so trying to debate is really not helping your case since there's Literal proof, Koma has been there except for that one time.

🤭🤐🙄 Laugh it up all you want but you honestly DON'T understand tour schedules AT ALL! There's two ways to go about it:

Summer - Kid(s) whose parent or parents of ANY artist have the option to GO on tour or stay back

School - Younger kids Have to be accompanied by an Adult to be TAKEN to school. Luca can't take them to school because he doesn't drive yet, not til 2028. Hilary has Nannie's and trusts them fully.

It's simple common sense if you actually pay attention so it WON'T MATTER when they tour separately SOMEONE will always be taking care of the kids for school. Dear god!

You might want to follow her fan accounts as they know what's going on the most. 😁 You know to keep up to date before coming on here and calling me names. 🙄

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

I'm actually very impressed by Matthew's versatility as a producer. This shows he can make fun pop music aswell as more personal, mature themed pop music like Luck or Something...

I can't wait for the next album.

24 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

I'm actually very impressed by Matthew's versatility as a producer. This shows he can make fun pop music aswell as more personal, mature themed pop music like Luck or Something...

I can't wait for the next album.

This song was sonically different than LOS and it sounds better! Can't wait for the NEW direction she's going for. Go ROCK! It's her best style. She's got the voice for it. I can tell she's subtle inching towards Rock even if it's ish…for now.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

2 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

LOL HE's been there for the FULL TOUR (EXCEPT WHEN HE WENT to go tour with GC) for the USA and Europe because there's PLENTY of fan videos SHOWING HIM side stage because he's BUSY WATCHING the MONITORS!! OHH and if you FOLLOW him you'd see fan accounts repost Koma videos or photos FROM BACK STAGE of Her, the crowd! FAN accounts show it . There is proof so trying to debate is really not helping your case since there's Literal proof, Koma has been there except for that one time.

🤭🤐🙄 Laugh it up all you want but you honestly DON'T understand tour schedules AT ALL! There's two ways to go about it:

Summer - Kid(s) whose parent or parents of ANY artist have the option to GO on tour or stay back

School - Younger kids Have to be accompanied by an Adult to be TAKEN to school. Luca can't take them to school because he doesn't drive yet, not til 2028. Hilary has Nannie's and trusts them fully.

It's simple common sense if you actually pay attention so it WON'T MATTER when they tour separately SOMEONE will always be taking care of the kids for school. Dear god!

You might want to follow her fan accounts as they know what's going on the most. 😁 You know to keep up to date before coming on here and calling me names. 🙄

wendy-williams-wendy.gif

I don't get how CATastrophe is rock when is basically KPop - Dance music skull
I liked it, I wish the lyrics were better, but hey it's fun! I thought it could've been both the single for the movie and the deluxe, but based on the sound I don't think so.
Hopefully children will love it and make it viral somehow... they didn't invested in playlisting (neither this time...) so it won't doing great numbers on debut, but once the movie will be out it could clinch.

Got my ticket for Milan, it was wild in those Ticketmaster presale, I snatched a ticket for Bruxelles (who's going?) and not for my Country skull Finally today I got to snatch an Amateur Psychologist Parterre ticket... still not happy for the price of this VIP package (based on what is supposed to get from it) it's basically a Mature Ticket but with extra 100 euros skull but I love her so much so I'm okay, get my coins Queen! party

I may have to save my money for Addisons next tour. 500 euro for "The lucky me lounge" package for just merch, a drink and early entry is crazy. Atleast I got to see her in dublin..

Edited by Plasticdoll

4 hours ago, joyxsoul said:

not me saying "she... loves couches huh" after watching the catastrophe mv and my friend replies with a jd vance pic

I've just seen this comment now ahh I wrote the same thing in the CATastrophe thread ahh

12 hours ago, Stepfon said:

OMGGGGGG, her tour numbers

this is just proof that if she wanted to, she could. oh 2015 comeback, what you would have been! so glad to see her thriving now. it reminds me of Kylie's re-peak post-Tension.

7 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

LOL HE's been there for the FULL TOUR (EXCEPT WHEN HE WENT to go tour with GC) for the USA and Europe because there's PLENTY of fan videos SHOWING HIM side stage because he's BUSY WATCHING the MONITORS!! OHH and if you FOLLOW him you'd see fan accounts repost Koma videos or photos FROM BACK STAGE of Her, the crowd! FAN accounts show it . There is proof so trying to debate is really not helping your case since there's Literal proof, Koma has been there except for that one time.

🤭🤐🙄 Laugh it up all you want but you honestly DON'T understand tour schedules AT ALL! There's two ways to go about it:

Summer - Kid(s) whose parent or parents of ANY artist have the option to GO on tour or stay back

School - Younger kids Have to be accompanied by an Adult to be TAKEN to school. Luca can't take them to school because he doesn't drive yet, not til 2028. Hilary has Nannie's and trusts them fully.

It's simple common sense if you actually pay attention so it WON'T MATTER when they tour separately SOMEONE will always be taking care of the kids for school. Dear god!

You might want to follow her fan accounts as they know what's going on the most. 😁 You know to keep up to date before coming on here and calling me names. 🙄

oh

Wait so it looks like this wasn't for Catastrophe after all? I don't recall seeing that hair or set 👀

2 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Wait so it looks like this wasn't for Catastrophe after all? I don't recall seeing that hair or set 👀

I was JUST thinking about this duca

Definitely for a different video. There's a Christmas ornament box at the bottom, I have a similar one cupid

Really enjoyed CATastrophe. It's a fun little detour from LoS. I do wish it was longer though, Brian (Mike Shinoda) really snapped with the production. It goes so hard

She really is such a versatile pop star, she can slay any type of track clap3

The meltdowns on her Instagram post rip

I think it's because we get music from her so infrequently, every release is a big deal and has eyes on it. Now let's move on to even more music please clap3

The legit arguments on her Instagram...

The second I heard the chorus I knew it wasn't going to click for anyone right away.

The video was very cute. It isn't my fav from her/Matt songwise, I wish she would explore more producers in this regard.

2 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

The legit arguments on her Instagram...

The second I heard the chorus I knew it wasn't going to click for anyone right away.

The video was very cute. It isn't my fav from her/Matt songwise, I wish she would explore more producers in this regard.

I'd like to think she wrote the lyrics from the POV of her own cat. That makes it even cuter.

Now that the cat's out of the bag (hehe) I'm ready to move on to the next project gaycat5

Some people actually think this is actual single for a new album and not related to the Cat in The Hat movie.. rip

How can they not tell..

Edited by Plasticdoll

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.