Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Hilary will be receiving the Outstanding Pop Tour of the Year award from Billboard + doing a Q&A on November 10th clap3

https://www.billboard.com/business/touring/hilary-duff-2026-billboard-live-music-summit-award-1236350432/

I know!

I'm so excited and extremely proud of her cause not many musicians make a comeback 18 years after their last tour and achieve that level of success, you know?

Hil deserves recognition as well as Matthew and all of her team!

Actually, even Atlantic for believing in her...

6 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

FINALLY!

The music video looks promising judging by the snippet, but guys remember that the song is for a children's christmas movie and we haven't heard the whole thing yet, so let's not get too ahead of ourselves, please.

6 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Her Puss Puss is coming jonny5

VMNvUER.png

Hopefully we'll get lots of scenes of her and not too much Cat In The Hat, cause she looks amazing!

6 hours ago, Yasin said:

I dunno what to think about the sound. I'm afraid it's a song for kids 😅

Well, the song is for a children's movie you know?

4 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Adam from the Counting Crows talks about his love for the album and stans Weather For Tennis:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd2pREaOzoN/?stkn=MXZnNzBzbm40bWloOQ==

Adam obviously knows what good music sounds like!

4 hours ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

I don't see it being a problem. Both will be separately touring. People like his music and most like hers.

Sure, but Hil and Matt have children together and they're not the kind of parents that leave their kids at home with a nanny while they're both touring... ace

Edited by theedmontonkid

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 310k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Guessing we'll get a proper snippet in a couple of hours when it comes out in NZ.

Not expecting much, tbh, but new music is always welcome!

1 hour ago, Tom_X said:

Guessing we'll get a proper snippet in a couple of hours when it comes out in NZ.

Not expecting much, tbh, but new music is always welcome!

It doesn't seem that it's out already, maybe it'll be out at midnight US EST as they did with her previous release.

To be honest I'm expecting a banger and I hope for it, it could be the hit that this era needs, we need the GP as of now

Why did it say tennis rackets and holiday party decor on those boxes in the teaser I wonder...

Anyways I think this will be a corny, friendly bop like Britneys "Ooh La La"... Something the gays will eat up

Til it ends baby...in catastropheeeeee

E E E E E

ALRIGHT! GI GI GI GIMME THAT KI KI KI KITTY KAT!

zendaya

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Why did it say tennis rackets and holiday party decor on those boxes in the teaser I wonder...

Anyways I think this will be a corny, friendly bop like Britneys "Ooh La La"... Something the gays will eat up

Wait you just unlocked a memory which was that we were hoping she would perform for the US open 😭

15 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Sure, but Hil and Matt have children together and they're not the kind of parents that leave their kids at home with a nanny while they're both touring... ace

He's been beside the side stages while THREE OF the kids have been in school…so they leave them with Somebody. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

11 hours ago, ReachOut said:

I think it'll be the 1st single of the Deluxe too duca

It's FOR the movie.

I'm digging it. It sounds SOOO her. Especially the chorus, it has this nice boppy vibe while still feeling kinda rock-ish?

Can we also talk about the vocals? I've been missing Hilary's power vocals. This sounds closer to what we remember her for than most of the tracks on LOS. I definitely want more of this on her next album, not necessarily sound-wise, but vocal-wise.

Supporting this decade's "Siamese Cat Song." kitty

9 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

I'm digging it. It sounds SOOO her. Especially the chorus, it has this nice boppy vibe while still feeling kinda rock-ish?

Can we also talk about the vocals? I've been missing Hilary's power vocals. This sounds closer to what we remember her for than most of the tracks on LOS. I definitely want more of this on her next album, not necessarily sound-wise, but vocal-wise.

Supporting this decade's "Siamese Cat Song." kitty

when she first teased that her comeback at a fashion show that her music was going to be POP, i expected something along catastrophe's energy tbh and LOS ended up being very melancholic / wistful

I'm in the camp that prefers her light dreamy vocals like on LoS, I think it best highlights her tone/range. But it's nice to have songs that switch it up so she can show her versatility clap3

I haven't heard CATastrophe in full yet but from the snippet I just hope it's a bop and that the chorus isn't too ...harsh on the ears fan

Did anyone get the airbrush merch?!?

I love this shirt. I want the hoodie now lol

ImgBB
No image preview

IMG 20260927 010529 039 2 hosted at ImgBB

Image IMG 20260927 010529 039 2 hosted on ImgBB
5 hours ago, ItsRic said:

There's a new trailer out heavily featuring Catastrophe

The movie looks a little unhinged which might be fun, hard to say where it will swing with the critics or whether it will succeed at the box office. I do like the animation style though, it's cute. They were smart to incorporate Hilary in the marketing, that's for sure gaycat4

6 minutes ago, richiexxrichxx said:

Did anyone get the airbrush merch?!?

I love this shirt. I want the hoodie now lol

ImgBB
No image preview

IMG 20260927 010529 039 2 hosted at ImgBB

Image IMG 20260927 010529 039 2 hosted on ImgBB

This looks so good! I wasn't a fan of all the dark shirts so this is more my style too. I may have to snatch one at some point clap3

2 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

This looks so good! I wasn't a fan of all the dark shirts so this is more my style too. I may have to snatch one at some point clap3

It's more of a beige/cream. And not the white they show online. But I like it better that way

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.