Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Love that she/her team are campaigning for the Grammys!

I hope she sings completely live since it will be a stripped down performance. Multiple performances in the past at the Grammys museum were officially recorded + uploaded to YouTube, so there's a small chance that Hilary's will be too.

As far as the VMAs go, I guess there's still a chance that Mature gets nominated for Song of the Summer or Video for Good.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

6 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Doesn't seem like it based off the description, but I hope this somehow gets professionally recorded/released jonny

I think she'll do Adult Size Medium, or Roommates. Possibly The Optimist jonny

Regardless, I'm happy they seem to be campaigning for a nominationjonny

What a story that would be, from teen sensation to Grammy nominee 25 years into her career jonny

Let's hope The Academy recognizes the power of luck...or something and her growth as an artist with a nomjonny https://grammymuseum.org/event/an-evening-with-hilary-duff/

Edit: if anything, we may get the interview portion uploaded (fingers crossed). Here's a recent one from a band that did a similar "an evening with" at The Grammy museum rooftop in LA. (Although there's clearly phones recording with Hilary's says are prohibited)

This would mean we'd potentially get that deep dive music interview we've been craving for so long jonny

I hope they ask the RIGHT questions and maybe even jog Hilary's memory because it's a lot of things in her music career that she doesn't remember.

It's crazy roommates didn't receive any single nomination. VMA's need Hilary.

11 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

It looks like she campaigning for a Grammy

a Grammy win would be a bigger achievement for her than a vma would

A Grammy NOM would even be bigger than a VMA win tbh

18 hours ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

So she's indeed performing at Grammy Museum next month... hmmm

This is something I've been wanting her to do for a while now, even though I wasn't expecting it to be for the Grammy Museum...

I was thinking maybe Spotify or BBC radio just like Olivia Dean did, but I'm excited and I hope they make good questions! duca

16 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I hope they ask the RIGHT questions and maybe even jog Hilary's memory because it's a lot of things in her music career that she doesn't remember.

Well questions get vetted so she'll most likely only answer what she Does know.

On 8/19/2026 at 12:16 AM, theedmontonkid said:

I was expecting a nomination to the VMAs at the very least, now it's even less than probable for her to attend, huh!? rip

She better at least come and present an award and look like a MILF Hilary I'm begging you!

On 8/19/2026 at 7:55 AM, Brycee said:

this is shaping up to be one of my favorite album releases this year, it stays in constant replay. i need her to do another NA leg

No she needs to visit other countries asap! Asia and Latin America deserve love too! Especially Brazil they don't play about her.

Is anyone going to the Grammy event

I don't live in California

Just now, rcksluke said:

just out of curiosity, why is this one being locked?

Right what's the point if the era is still ongoing? Isn't this a forum? rip

1 minute ago, rcksluke said:

just out of curiosity, why is this one being locked?

My guess is since today marks 6 months since the album released clown I hope it doesn't actually lock though, we have more shows and a deluxe on the way

me and my friend who went to the show made all our friends learn the claps in future tripping for our beach trip this weekend ahh

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

Pushing back the lock date for now

1 minute ago, PenguinTim said:

Pushing back the lock date for now

Bless you clap3

12 minutes ago, PenguinTim said:

Pushing back the lock date for now

Yass jonny5

26 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

My guess is since today marks 6 months since the album released clown I hope it doesn't actually lock though, we have more shows and a deluxe on the way

But if we take examples.... West End Girl came out before the release of LOS and is still open.

15 minutes ago, PenguinTim said:

Pushing back the lock date for now

Just now saw this. Thank youuuuu

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

me and my friend who went to the show made all our friends learn the claps in future tripping for our beach trip this weekend ahh

The entire crowd at her Detroit show did the claps, it was a moment.

SNL comes back September 26th... imagine if she hosts/performs there the same week as The GRAMMY museum. The slayage would be tew much jonny4

4 hours ago, PenguinTim said:

Pushing back the lock date for now

god i want to kiss you so bad

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

SNL comes back September 26th... imagine if she hosts/performs there the same week as The GRAMMY museum. The slayage would be tew much jonny4

Well, drop her name in the comments everyone!

Can we just change the thread to deluxe to keep it open since we know a reissue is coming

I hope someone records the Grammy event I would love to see it even though I can't attend

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.