Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Am I the only one who thinks the stage design is so cool? like the graphics being "hidden" by a curtain is so surreal looking. It's a really good optical illusion for sure.

The scenes chosen for it are also really aesthetically pleasing… like the city views and that car scene.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Fans NEED to ask her the following

• since she re-recorded some of her old hits for MINE would she consider re-recording and releasing the album THIS HEART (IS MINE) officially for fans

• whatever music that she was working with Matthew post BIBO aka I'll Be Good, Tied To You any chance or plans to release that album?

• any DJs or people in particular that she wants to collaborate with

• would she ever consider doing the Kelsey spinoff

• would she consider touring with Mandy Moore, Jesse McCartney, Ashlee Simpson and Aly And AJ (as her openers. She doesn't need more than one opener no offense.)

• she NEEDS to tour Asia and Latin America instead of doing a second US leg respectfully

• after touring just to continue cementing her popstar status if she doesn't want to do tour dates she can do festivals like Coachella, Glastonbury, Lollapalooza, Rock In Rio, Governor's Ball, iHeart Radio Wango Tango, Lovers And Friends, When We Were Young, Capital's Jingle Bell Ball, iHeart Radio Jingle Bell Ball, LA Pride, NYC Pride and Mighty Hoopla

• who she thinks or wants The Father to have been on HOW I MET YOUR FATHER because alot of people are saying and suspecting Sid

• would she ever consider being a lead in a horror movie?

• would she ever consider being a part of Nobody Wants This, Only Murders In The Building, Beef, Abbott Elementary, The White Lotus and if not well she should!

We already know from an interview that they thought the father was just someone outside the gang.

Snowglobe, I'll Be Good, all of This Heart are already on YouTube and have been downloadable from a fan account.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

4 hours ago, torontowest91 said:

Is she making bank with this tour?

Good question because a Lot of the scalpers purchased tickets, and at one point there was a whiteboard that showed a bag of money but no $ signs coming out of it. Looked like fire.

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Someone needs to ask her whatever happened to the Dignity 2.0 album we were supposed to get and if she has it in her to release something like that now?

It's true honey, she needs to work with diff producers if she wants a dignity 2.0

Her husband creates a specific sound! It's very indie/pop. He doesn't do dance or ANYTHING like dignity. I know it and you know it!

NIIICE she got #1CERTIFIED GOLD PLAQUE Album in CANADA!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcCZL6GEXvq/?igsh=MWc1NGdhNjdrejJ6OQ==

(There has to be a better way to write that lol)

4 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

It's true honey, she needs to work with diff producers if she wants a dignity 2.0

Her husband creates a specific sound! It's very indie/pop. He doesn't do dance or ANYTHING like dignity. I know it and you know it!

Yeah if she goes in a completely different direction, no indie no pop, no dance but a whole other genre altogether (like she mentioned on Apple 1 takeover) she will need to work with entirely new producers. That would be Awesome!

7 hours ago, shinyshimmery said:

Am I the only one who thinks the stage design is so cool? like the graphics being "hidden" by a curtain is so surreal looking. It's a really good optical illusion for sure.

The scenes chosen for it are also really aesthetically pleasing… like the city views and that car scene.

When I first seen that the stage design was a bigger version of the small rooms show, I was initially a little underwhelmed but honestly I've grown to love the staging. I love the screen with the curtain and a lot of the visuals, the fire and pyrotechnics are great too. The fact that the staging is more simple just shows how much Hilary lights up the stage, holds your attention and doesn't need much else going on around her. Can't wait for Dublin.

Our Gold queen clap3

Now if only the US can come through with the RIAA cert any day now

azealia

7 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

It's true honey, she needs to work with diff producers if she wants a dignity 2.0

Her husband creates a specific sound! It's very indie/pop. He doesn't do dance or ANYTHING like dignity. I know it and you know it!

I think Matthew is a really versatile musician and producer that could create any sound she wanted, I mean he's worked with all kinds of artists from Britney to Shania and Springsteen.

Although I agree, that it would be good for her to work with other producers, too!

Now, the real question here is, does Hilary actually want to make a Dignity 2.0 or not?

Edit: Also she sounds so damn good HERE

Edited by theedmontonkid

watch her dabble in jazz next chick1

actually, i'm surprised she hasnt appeared on Seth Meyers for this promo. she was on there quite often wasnt she? and they shared a love for day drinking sooo that woulda been fun to revisit.

4 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

watch her dabble in jazz next chick1

actually, i'm surprised she hasnt appeared on Seth Meyers for this promo. she was on there quite often wasnt she? and they shared a love for day drinking sooo that woulda been fun to revisit.

Yes, I thought that was a given as he's always been so nice to her, but the only late-night show she went on was Fallon and I really wanted her to do Kimmel, as well!

Edited by theedmontonkid

1 hour ago, theedmontonkid said:

I think Matthew is a really versatile musician and producer that could create any sound she wanted, I mean he's worked with all kinds of artists from Britney to Shania and Springsteen.

Although I agree, that it would be good for her to work with other producers, too!

Now, the real question here is, does Hilary actually want to make a Dignity 2.0 or not?

Edit: Also she sounds so damn good HERE

We need another Dignity 2.0 like it would be a dream.

I love Luck or something.. indie/pop sound but omg we need one more album of her giving bangers like dignity.

Yeah I guess he's quite versatile. I guess we'll see

6 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

Is she making bank with this tour?

She's making BANKS saweetie and GETTING THE MONEY HONEY iykyk

1 hour ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

I wonder if she's not performing Stranger often is because she's in a good place with Joel right now...

But girl, that's a career highlight.

Girl bye if she can be Mature and ne friends with him it's fine. She performs Wake Up which he helped make with her just fine lol also isn't Stranger about her dad's affair or is that Gypsy Woman?

1 hour ago, theedmontonkid said:

I actually think we need a prayer circle for her to perform more songs from the self titled (definitely The Getaway and Shine) and Dignity (Stranger needs to make a comeback and tbh I'd be fine with any other song(s) she decided to add from it cause they're all so good)

But yes, The Math needs to go, even though I just don't see her playing Tell Me That Won't Happen or The Optimist at this stage of the tour (unfortunately)...

I agree with @SchmoodRing that all those questions need answers, but it's so damn scary (at least it was for me) to ruin the little time we get with her during soundcheck.

I wish she would make a Q&A, even if it was just on Instagram or better yet a little fan interview like the one @Duffaholic got back in 2013! dancehall

since LOS or was METAMORPHOSIS 2.0 I'm gonna need the next record to be serve MOST WANTED/SELF TITLED but she needs to feed the gays and give us a DIGNITY 2.0/BIBO sorry not sorry

On 8/14/2026 at 1:54 AM, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Yessss! Get Meta OUT.

I mean it makes sense. This album is essentially the mother of Metamorphosis or the adult version of that album. But if that's the case then sis give us Anywhere But Here, Love Just Is, Little Voice and or Metamorphosis not just The Math which btw when me and my friend heard in night 2 of MSG I kid you not everyone lost their **** lol it's a camp classic and literally healed a bunch of people's inner child. The way people lost their **** and started head banging was insane. Department of education who?

22 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

You always have so many ideas, I love it 🤣

I know our vacation queen would hate my ass cause I would be putting her to work

21 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

I doubt it, her husband will probs wanna work with her 24/7 and he doesn't produce that music.

Idgaf lol I really hope he doesnt gatekeep her especially if hes suppose to be her biggest supporter. The last thing I want is for Hilary to get stuck doing a certain sound for multiple albums and loose momentum like how Aly And AJ did when they tripled down on that Americana sound sigh

Y'all keep forgetting that Matthew was apart of Confetti, Arms Around A Memory and Breathe In Breathe Out and that's what I mean by the kind of sounds and songs I want her to make next

Mature on the Billboard Adult Pop Airplay chart: #19 (Last Week: #23)

I wonder when we'll get the first boxscores for this tour.

I'm just really excited to hear how the tour and reconnecting with her fans and past songs will inspire the new music/album whether it's the lyrics or the sound she'll land on.

Personally, I hope they find a way to infuse all her past work into a new/fresh sound, since I wouldn't want her to just return to one sound she's done before. I would LOVE an album full of lyrically-driven edgy dancefloor synth pop infused with electric guitars. Like Robyn/Slayyyter meets Alanis maybe? With some really mellow/dreamy stuff in between.

Regardless, we know it's gonna be quality pop with great hooks. Queen ALWAYS delivers clap3

17 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Our Gold queen clap3

Now if only the US can come through with the RIAA cert any day now

azealia

Yeah this is what I showed for the Instagram Canada Gold album. HOW do you show images????

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I'm just really excited to hear how the tour and reconnecting with her fans and past songs will inspire the new music/album whether it's the lyrics or the sound she'll land on.

Personally, I hope they find a way to infuse all her past work into a new/fresh sound, since I wouldn't want her to just return to one sound she's done before. I would LOVE an album full of lyrically-driven edgy dancefloor synth pop infused with electric guitars. Like Robyn/Slayyyter meets Alanis maybe? With some really mellow/dreamy stuff in between.

Regardless, we know it's gonna be quality pop with great hooks. Queen ALWAYS delivers clap3

She's not really a dancer….

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I'm just really excited to hear how the tour and reconnecting with her fans and past songs will inspire the new music/album whether it's the lyrics or the sound she'll land on.

Personally, I hope they find a way to infuse all her past work into a new/fresh sound, since I wouldn't want her to just return to one sound she's done before. I would LOVE an album full of lyrically-driven edgy dancefloor synth pop infused with electric guitars. Like Robyn/Slayyyter meets Alanis maybe? With some really mellow/dreamy stuff in between.

Regardless, we know it's gonna be quality pop with great hooks. Queen ALWAYS delivers clap3

I hope it will be Rock, leaning away from indie/pop and going in a completely different direction. It would have to be New writers and producers.

3 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Omg this locks aug 21st

Kind of bittersweet how this thread is closing as we finish up the last couple shows of this US leg. Honestly, this summer will go down as the best summer EVER as a Hilary stan. Seeing her thrive and be celebrated while bringing these songs to life, and being fed with new performances and moments every week has been such a JOY.

Plus, with this whole era her legacy as a pop act has been cemented and her artistry expanded. And getting to celebrate it with you all is the cherry on top. I'm so excited to see what she has in store for us next heartinternational legs and delucks...or something here we come -*

pikachoo

Edited by SafeAndSound

  • Author
On 8/14/2026 at 9:05 AM, torontowest91 said:

Is she making bank with this tour?

It'll likely be the most profitable year she's had in her entire career

This thread closing so soon. I can't believe it, time has flown by. It feels so good seeing Hilary threads online so active again.

Guess we'll move to the Base artist thread from 21 August then.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.