Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

48 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Oh, this is MAJOR for her.

1 hour ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Hate to see Chr*s Br*wn so high up, but love that Hilary and Karol are there succeeding as female solo acts clap3

So guys.. the next stop is DUBLIN which is my show.

Let's see if there are any set list changes. she has 2-3 weeks off to rehearse a new song.

Edited by Plasticdoll

1 hour ago, Plasticdoll said:

So guys.. the next stop is DUBLIN which is my show.

Let's see if there are any set list changes. she has 2-3 weeks off to rehearse a new song.

Mine too!

I didn't got the soundcheck ticket tho :(

20 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Mine too!

I didn't got the soundcheck ticket tho :(

I've got mature early entry. Not sure what time to get there tho for front row..

Do you know what time people started queueing?

8 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

I've got mature early entry. Not sure what time to get there tho for front row..

Do you know what time people started queueing?

I don't know, i'll be there very soon because I have the Standings, no VIP tickets, unless i'll snatch them in these days

15 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

As of this writing, HQ is following the Grammys official account on insta

Let the campaigning beginjonny

I would die if she gets nominated!

Also, I'm so proud seeing the numbers for Lucky Me, I mean after all she put so much effort into it and the album as well...

She deserves the world! clap3

7 hours ago, Yasin said:

She literally double her number.

I assume her sales were updated with streaming numbers

Hilary got zero nominations from mtv vma

I thought mtv would give her at least one

8 hours ago, Yasin said:

She literally double her number.

I want a breakdown of how much all of her albums have sold.

I was expecting a nomination to the VMAs at the very least, now it's even less than probable for her to attend, huh!? rip

7 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I was expecting a nomination to the VMAs at the very least, now it's even less than probable for her to attend, huh!? rip

I was very disappointed as well. "Rommates" deserved a cute nom.

this is shaping up to be one of my favorite album releases this year, it stays in constant replay. i need her to do another NA leg

33 minutes ago, Brycee said:

this is shaping up to be one of my favorite album releases this year, it stays in constant replay. i need her to do another NA leg

There would be one, also she said we can expect a deluxe and she's working on new music already! katie2

So she's indeed performing at Grammy Museum next month... hmmm

10 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I was expecting a nomination to the VMAs at the very least, now it's even less than probable for her to attend, huh!? rip

Maybe she told her label not to brother because the VMAs are close to her birthday and has a vacation planned

I'm not really surprised Hilary hasn't been nominated since 2004 with come clean

mtv have always snubbed her despite constantly playing her videos

the biggest snub was with love mtv promoted dignity way more than Disney did but still didn't nominate with love for anything

It looks like she campaigning for a Grammy

a Grammy win would be a bigger achievement for her than a vma would

3 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

Do we think shes extending the tour in 2027

One of those fan accounts I follow said they spoke with someone on Hilary team and they confirmed she will be backing touring in USA very soon but take that with a grain of salt some of those fan accounts don't really have accurate information

she's had such a fantastic year so far and i couldn't be happier for her clap3i've been enjoying this era since day 1 and LOS is easily one of my AOTY contenders!! + she'll dominate my Spotify Wrapped this year lol

Doesn't seem like it based off the description, but I hope this somehow gets professionally recorded/released jonny

I think she'll do Adult Size Medium, or Roommates. Possibly The Optimist jonny

Regardless, I'm happy they seem to be campaigning for a nominationjonny

What a story that would be, from teen sensation to Grammy nominee 25 years into her career jonny

Let's hope The Academy recognizes the power of luck...or something and her growth as an artist with a nomjonny https://grammymuseum.org/event/an-evening-with-hilary-duff/

Edit: if anything, we may get the interview portion uploaded (fingers crossed). Here's a recent one from a band that did a similar "an evening with" at The Grammy museum rooftop in LA. (Although there's clearly phones recording with Hilary's says are prohibited)

This would mean we'd potentially get that deep dive music interview we've been craving for so long jonny

Edited by SafeAndSound

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.