Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, rcksluke said:

So she confirmed today that luck or something only had 2 outtakes (one being apartment n.04) and that they aren't good enough so we won't hear them.

Also said that that they will be working on a deluxe

This is so exciting!

So basically we're getting both a Luck... or Something deluxe AND a new album...

Who would have thought it?

Also, at this point I think she'll keep performing The Math for the remaining shows in Toronto and Michigan, but then hopefully will ditch it and replace it with The Getaway and/or Stranger for Europe, just cause they may be waiting to debut All About You in Australia and New Zealand.

Edit: I forgot we're also getting a docuseries, so all this waiting was so worth it, guys! clap3

Edited by theedmontonkid

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

They played the instrumental version of The Getaway yesterday.

20 minutes ago, Yasin said:

They played the instrumental version of The Getaway yesterday.

Can she not just perform it and replace the math..

57 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

She's 100% teasing it. IT'S COMING. duca

It's a „vintage t-shirt" musical moment on the tour now. They used earlier I Wish, Danger and one more song from Dignity i believe

22 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

If the tour continues with a second leg in the USA

I will try to aim for meet and greet vip

I didn't know people who went in got to talk to her for a minute

I thought there was no one on one time with her only a group session

You're right there's not, but she does interact with the fans somewhat when moving down the rows.

38 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

It's a „vintage t-shirt" musical moment on the tour now. They used earlier I Wish, Danger and one more song from Dignity i believe

Danger? When did they do that one? I want to hear.

Manifesting The Getaway taking The Math's spot on the setlist for the UK leg of the tour. alexz

According to a fan account I follow

someone asked her at the Toronto show if the deluxe was still happening she said yes they are still working on it

She also told them about an unreleased track called apartment 4 that didn't make the album

If anyone is doing a meet and greet in this sub please ask her about the upcoming hulu show pretty ugly so we know if it's still happening

Edited by broolprop3

2 hours ago, PieceBy said:

It's a „vintage t-shirt" musical moment on the tour now. They used earlier I Wish, Danger and one more song from Dignity i believe

I Wish, Dignity, Danger and Gypsy Woman, now The Getaway

i'm sorry i'm sorry buuuuut ABH & the Math need to go atp. there are enough songs from Meta on the tour. we need more cuts from self-tiled & Dignity. heck, TMTWH & the Optimist are there too just sitting! love u nonetheless queen

28 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

i'm sorry i'm sorry buuuuut ABH & the Math need to go atp. there are enough songs from Meta on the tour. we need more cuts from self-tiled & Dignity. heck, TMTWH & the Optimist are there too just sitting! love u nonetheless queen

Yessss! Get Meta OUT.

11 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

This is so exciting!

So basically we're getting both a Luck... or Something deluxe AND a new album...

Who would have thought it?

Also, at this point I think she'll keep performing The Math for the remaining shows in Toronto and Michigan, but then hopefully will ditch it and replace it with The Getaway and/or Stranger for Europe, just cause they may be waiting to debut All About You in Australia and New Zealand.

Edit: I forgot we're also getting a docuseries, so all this waiting was so worth it, guys! clap3

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

According to a fan account I follow

someone asked her at the Toronto show if the deluxe was still happening she said yes they are still working on it

She also told them about an unreleased track called apartment 4 that didn't make the album

If anyone is doing a meet and greet in this sub please ask her about the upcoming hulu show pretty ugly so we know if it's still happening

Fans NEED to ask her the following

• since she re-recorded some of her old hits for MINE would she consider re-recording and releasing the album THIS HEART (IS MINE) officially for fans

• whatever music that she was working with Matthew post BIBO aka I'll Be Good, Tied To You any chance or plans to release that album?

• any DJs or people in particular that she wants to collaborate with

• would she ever consider doing the Kelsey spinoff

• would she consider touring with Mandy Moore, Jesse McCartney, Ashlee Simpson and Aly And AJ (as her openers. She doesn't need more than one opener no offense.)

• she NEEDS to tour Asia and Latin America instead of doing a second US leg respectfully

• after touring just to continue cementing her popstar status if she doesn't want to do tour dates she can do festivals like Coachella, Glastonbury, Lollapalooza, Rock In Rio, Governor's Ball, iHeart Radio Wango Tango, Lovers And Friends, When We Were Young, Capital's Jingle Bell Ball, iHeart Radio Jingle Bell Ball, LA Pride, NYC Pride and Mighty Hoopla

• who she thinks or wants The Father to have been on HOW I MET YOUR FATHER because alot of people are saying and suspecting Sid

• would she ever consider being a lead in a horror movie?

• would she ever consider being a part of Nobody Wants This, Only Murders In The Building, Beef, Abbott Elementary, The White Lotus and if not well she should!

6 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Tbh we don't have enough songs from dignity on this tour.

Someone needs to ask her whatever happened to the Dignity 2.0 album we were supposed to get and if she has it in her to release something like that now?

I actually think we need a prayer circle for her to perform more songs from her self titled album (definitely The Getaway and Shine) and Dignity (Stranger needs to make a comeback and tbh I'd be fine with any other song(s) she decided to add from it cause they're all so good)

But yes, The Math needs to go, even though I just don't see her playing Tell Me That Won't Happen or The Optimist at this stage of the tour (unfortunately)...

I agree with @SchmoodRing that all those questions need answers, but it's so damn scary (at least it was for me) to ruin the little time we get with her during soundcheck.

I wish she would make a Q&A, even if it was just on Instagram or better yet a little fan interview like the one @Duffaholic got back in 2013! dancehall

Edited by theedmontonkid

I wonder if she's not performing Stranger often is because she's in a good place with Joel right now...

But girl, that's a career highlight.

1 hour ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

I wonder if she's not performing Stranger often is because she's in a good place with Joel right now...

But girl, that's a career highlight.

That song is about how she thought her mom could be feeling after finding out that her dad was cheating on her with "the gypsy woman", not about Joel and/or Nicole, but it's such a good song and it was a single, so I agree that it needs to find its way into the setlist again, fingers crossed!

Edited by theedmontonkid

33 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

Is she making bank with this tour?

You bet, I mean her and Matt are calling the shots this time around with Sugarmouse plus how well the album has been received, an almost completely sold out world tour and the re-records and it just seems like the label is just taking care of the promotional roll out, radio and God knows what else?...

All I know is that now she's a lot more involved with everything and is also making some extra cash with the different campaigns she's been doing while touring, like Macy's and Ladder!.

Edited by theedmontonkid

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Fans NEED to ask her the following

• since she re-recorded some of her old hits for MINE would she consider re-recording and releasing the album THIS HEART (IS MINE) officially for fans

• whatever music that she was working with Matthew post BIBO aka I'll Be Good, Tied To You any chance or plans to release that album?

• any DJs or people in particular that she wants to collaborate with

• would she ever consider doing the Kelsey spinoff

• would she consider touring with Mandy Moore, Jesse McCartney, Ashlee Simpson and Aly And AJ (as her openers. She doesn't need more than one opener no offense.)

• she NEEDS to tour Asia and Latin America instead of doing a second US leg respectfully

• after touring just to continue cementing her popstar status if she doesn't want to do tour dates she can do festivals like Coachella, Glastonbury, Lollapalooza, Rock In Rio, Governor's Ball, iHeart Radio Wango Tango, Lovers And Friends, When We Were Young, Capital's Jingle Bell Ball, iHeart Radio Jingle Bell Ball, LA Pride, NYC Pride and Mighty Hoopla

• who she thinks or wants The Father to have been on HOW I MET YOUR FATHER because alot of people are saying and suspecting Sid

• would she ever consider being a lead in a horror movie?

• would she ever consider being a part of Nobody Wants This, Only Murders In The Building, Beef, Abbott Elementary, The White Lotus and if not well she should!

You always have so many ideas, I love it 🤣

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Someone needs to ask her whatever happened to the Dignity 2.0 album we were supposed to get and if she has it in her to release something like that now?

I doubt it, her husband will probs wanna work with her 24/7 and he doesn't produce that music.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.