Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Has there been any update on how mature is doing on radio I know the last update it had risen from 30 to 28

3rd most added on Hot AC this week, so we should see it grow more on that format:

On 7/22/2026 at 8:37 AM, SafeAndSound said:

Let's go Mature clap3

As for Pop:

POP(HDD)

53 49 HILARY DUFF | MatureAtlantic 156

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

3 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Imagine if she actually performed TMTWH on tour. I think it'd be doing numbers like Adult Sized Medium or higher. It's so ridiculously relatable and catchy.

29 minutes ago, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus said:

I know she mentioned a deluxe edition on a talk show (maybe Jimmy Fallon) when the album dropped. Has any additional tea been spilled ?

It's been really quiet on that front, I'm starting to think the tour exclusive vinyl with all the mine and mellow tracks might be what she considered as the "deluxe". But I hope I'm wrong and we get a full deluxe rollout eventually dancehall

4 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Imagine if she actually performed TMTWH on tour. I think it'd be doing numbers like Adult Sized Medium or higher. It's so ridiculously relatable and catchy.

Oh tell me that WILL happen please. They actually tease the song during one of the transition clips. Makes me think they'll swap it at some point, ideally with WDT

19 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

So I did The Math™, and if streams happen to stay consistent at 250k+ daily (I know... thinking positively here), the album can hit 100M total streams by around Mature's 1 year anniversary in November.

Here's to hoping she continues to grow and/or they drop Delucks...or something in the coming months clap3

pikachoo

Went to her show in Salt Lake, and it was amazing. I've only listened to the setlist version of this album, so here is my current ranking of the songs:

  1. Holiday Party

  2. Mature

  3. Weather For Tennis

  4. Roomates

  5. You, From The Honeymoon (interchangeable, v)

  6. Adult Size Medium (interchangeable, ^)

  7. Future Tripping

  8. We Don't Talk

  9. Growing Up

  1. TMTWH (never listened)

  2. The Optimist (never listened)

That being said, It's so hard to rank these songs, I love this album! Not a bad song, just a favorite ranking.

Edited by ccfan007

11 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

Went to her show in Salt Lake, and it was amazing. I've only listened to the setlist version of this album, so here is my current ranking of the songs:

  1. Holiday Party

  2. Mature

  3. Weather For Tennis

  4. Roomates

  5. You, From The Honeymoon (interchangeable, v)

  6. Adult Size Medium (interchangeable, ^)

  7. Future Tripping

  8. We Don't Talk

  9. Growing Up

  1. TMTWH (never listened)

  2. The Optimist (never listened)

That being said, It's so hard to rank these songs, I love this album! Not a bad song, just a favorite ranking.

Future Tripping should be higher but this list/ranking shows TASTE.

11 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

Went to her show in Salt Lake, and it was amazing. I've only listened to the setlist version of this album, so here is my current ranking of the songs:

  1. Holiday Party

  2. Mature

  3. Weather For Tennis

  4. Roomates

  5. You, From The Honeymoon (interchangeable, v)

  6. Adult Size Medium (interchangeable, ^)

  7. Future Tripping

  8. We Don't Talk

  9. Growing Up

  1. TMTWH (never listened)

  2. The Optimist (never listened)

That being said, It's so hard to rank these songs, I love this album! Not a bad song, just a favorite ranking.

The Holiday Party supremacy clap3Now please check out The Optimist and TMTWH and get back to us gaycat2

Let's hope they are taking notes, idk why these labels always push her to HAC and not POP coffee2

Edited by Duffaholic

37 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Let's hope they are taking notes, idk why these labels always push her to HAC and not POP coffee2

we need 'adult size medium' as a single with a cute video

This is me being delulu but I would love to see her do an acoustic set with songs like The Optimist (if she can pull through), Adult Size Medium and TMTWH

6 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

This is me being delulu but I would love to see her do an acoustic set with songs like The Optimist (if she can pull through), Adult Size Medium and TMTWH

Ive been asking for this, like a backyard sessions at her house, if she can find the time

Raven is getting a star on the Hollywood walk of fame

Maybe Hilary was offered one but was told by Mandy Moore that you had to pay for it and said no

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Future Tripping being the 2nd highest gainer even before the Macy's ad impact clap3

Oh she's kinda cooking with the new choreo here gaycatina1

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbLh6tjuyje/

I do think these moves would hit harder if she wasn't in jeans rip

2 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Ive been asking for this, like a backyard sessions at her house, if she can find the time

Tour bus sessions! But only if she isn't busy writing the new album of course -*

6 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Tour bus sessions! But only if she isn't busy writing the new album of course -*

Doubt it.

I want her winning VMAs and Grammys for this album. Give it all to her

49 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Oh she's kinda cooking with the new choreo here gaycatina1

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbLh6tjuyje/

I do think these moves would hit harder if she wasn't in jeans rip

Am I the only preferring the old choreography? It's miles better than this one imo...

39 minutes ago, Yasin said:

Am I the only preferring the old choreography? It's miles better than this one imo...

I love the lil hip shakes (Shakira whomst?) and her throwing her a** in a circle, even though yea... the other choreo worked better and was a nice callback to the music video.

I'm just glad to see her feeling it and attempting any new choreo deadbanana

Edited by SafeAndSound

6 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I want her winning VMAs and Grammys for this album. Give it all to her

A vma is long overdue mtv should make up for it by giving her the vanguard as her first vma since they used so many of her songs as theme songs for their tv shows

8 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I want her winning VMAs and Grammys for this album. Give it all to her

Hilary doesn't care about charts and stats. It's already been said. She's just happy fans got on board with the album that's all.

12 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Let's hope they are taking notes, idk why these labels always push her to HAC and not POP coffee2

I still think not taking advantage of the trip to Turks and Caicos for her Sports Illustrated magazine cover to shoot a music video for Holiday Party was a missed opportunity, but I agree that Future Tripping would have been perfect for the summer!

Anyway, I'm sure happy they finally used one of her songs for the Macy's ad, and to be honest I LOVED her little choreo last night for Stranger.

Also, the only two movies (that we know of) I would have loved to see her make were Bad Moms, which she couldn't do because of her Younger schedule and then that movie where she was going to play a sex worker back in 2011, but we never heard about that one again.

Edited by theedmontonkid

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.