Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

OpenAI to release AI TikTok clone

Featured Replies

Open AI just dropped Sora 2, the best AI video model in the world so far and it looks so good.  :jonny5: 
 

They also announced its own tiktok-clone app to create and share videos with Sora 2.

 

 

 

Sora 2 announcement recap:

Spoiler

- New Sora 2 Video generation model

- Videos now include paired Audio Generation & lip sync.

- New Sora app!
  - Tiktok-ish UI clone & video feed. All AI video, posted by people.
  - Includes anti-doomscroll timeout. Lmfao
  - The Sora 1 website will get the new model and some UI updates as well.

- Cameo feature lets you add specific people
  - Allows you to upload your likeness by recording sample videos.
  - Strict permissions around how your cameo can be shared and used.
  - Only me, People I approved, Mutuals, Everyone
  - Prompt based rules, "Make me always wearing a gold chain". "Give me a funny hat".
  - Anything featuring you, you have "rights over". You can delete anything you are cameo'ed in.
  - Works on Pets!!!
  - Allows remixing yourself into other's videos.

- Videos watermarked if exported, and includes some unnamed technical provenance techniques so videos can be traced back as AI generated.

- No x-rated or violent content. Starting conservative with moderation.

- API coming soon
- iOS app coming this afternoon. With waitlist/invites. Android soon.

 

——
Also the animation industry is about to change forever, Sora 2 seems to be great on recreating animated tv shows. In 2/3 years we could be making our own custom episodes of our favourite tv shows 
:jonny5:

 

Like look at this:
 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AI haters are gonna hate this :jonny5:

Edited by Space Cowboy

  • Replies 46
  • Views 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • looks like sh*t, is soulless, lacks any and all creativity and humanity, and is ruining the earth.   no thanks 

  • I'm genuinely scared of anyone excited by this.

  • I work in AI (I'm a computer scientist so I publish papers in the field; I'm not a proponent of this type of garbage though). So, I have to return to this and brain dump. I find this idea so beyond dy

I'll never get the hype about robots and mascots from big tech companies :suburban:

looks like sh*t, is soulless, lacks any and all creativity and humanity, and is ruining the earth.

 

no thanks 

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

looks like sh*t, is soulless, lacks any and all creativity and humanity, and is ruining the earth.

 

no thanks 

tumblr_inline_nq7pnnW8431qlt39u_250.gif

 

TiKTok is about to become a MAGA site like Twitter in a few months due to government overreach. You better hope these alternatives are decent.

 

...Vin

  • Author
5 minutes ago, yonsé said:

looks like sh*t, is soulless, lacks any and all creativity and humanity, and is ruining the earth.

 

no thanks 

Humanity is overrated anyways 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Vin said:

tumblr_inline_nq7pnnW8431qlt39u_250.gif

 

TiKTok is about to become a MAGA site like Twitter in a few months due to government overreach. You better hope these alternatives are decent.

 

...Vin

AI is not a replacement for humans. so anything other than this would be better.

Just now, Space Cowboy said:

Humanity is overrated anyways 

spacer.png

as you post a gif that was created by a human......sure

The surfboard video and the anime clips do not look AI at all. :eek: Usually there's some uncanny vibes to any AI video but those don't.

Damn it can make full anime now. This looks better than YouTube. Movie industry might really be cooked for good this time cuz I heard yesterday there are now AI actors. Lol

I wish we could go back to like 1800s level of technology (aside from running water in bathrooms and showers) I genuinely think humanity would benefit so much…

Ah, so this is when they really fail the vibe check. I can't see this succeeding - the novelty wears off too fast.

I read on a comment on tiktok that this is bad so this must be bad right?
I just don't know these days. It's hard to have a personality 

I literally don't understand why get excited about this

 

This will fry everyone's brain worse than tiktok, I mean people are already too stupid

 

Social Media is already unbearable as it is

 

Who wants to watch 24/7 of AI slop

 

 

Edited by Trent W

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm genuinely scared of anyone excited by this.

You have actual brain damage if you want to use a Tiktok clone that consists exclusively of AI content lmfao

Everyone who will use this regularly is a loser

Edited by Beyonnaise

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Movie industry might really be cooked for good this time cuz I heard yesterday there are now AI actors. Lol

There is literally one AI actor that is being pushed right now, and both the Screen Actors Guild and one of the largest talent agencies (Gersh) have already put out statements saying they won't support it. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.