Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

ElectricFrancis

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ElectricFrancis

  1. She doesn't need the recognition by those rotten awards. She's been consistently releasing the best pop/rnb and it's highly appreciated by her fans. The new album is amazing and she should keep enjoying and milking these "15 minutes"
  2. And what is the Danceria Remix? Is it mature and deep?
  3. I am so disconnected from the industry, I truly find that album unlistenable, vabbe.
  4. Scarlet "flopped" (still scored two big hits) but it's the most Doja album we have, she should consider retaking that direction and stay faithful to her genuine sound for the next album. I still don't listen to Vie in full
  5. Tbh anything under 8.5 was gonna be insulting. I am so happy for her!!
  6. I guess boomers that still watch TV won
  7. Did they really think Madonna was gonna make people tune in? Only boomer gays care about her and some random millenials. The line up of artists performing was a non event. There was nothing interesting or worthy to watch
  8. Was Pitchfork paid to cancel the review of the album or what?
  9. And the ratings are still gonna be ****
  10. Wow, this is such an amazing album the first half is slayage after slayage Is this her magnum opus?
  11. Underrated comment, I screamed - I'm super confused, she must have had a surrogate, tho I always wanted to see her pregnant with the official Little Monster However, congrats mother so cute
  12. I can't believe how parents allow kids to follow these girls, all those hypersexualized choreos are definitely not family friendly chile
  13. I hope the kangaroos start paying her dust after this
  14. Only forum homosexuals care about solo hits 😭 Where is it smashing tho, haven't listened to this song since 2010
  15. This comment is so US citizen, anything that's not France or Germany in their brains must be a 3rd world country
  16. This. Addison is accepted in the snobby indie gay world I would say, on the other hand liking Tate is giving basic homosexual.
  17. What's wrong with that chicken ad
  18. This. She's a 100% for latino audience. I've heard some songs with some latino friends and lord, the music is unbearable. And some people here have the nerve to compare her to Shakira
  19. Nobody remembers 3 so, it should be OUT

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.