Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Florence + The Machine - 'Everybody Scream'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oh wow im seeing the Ethel Cain inspiration here

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    Love Florence, but this isn't demonic enough for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Britney.

  • Lightbringer007
    Lightbringer007

    the cover convinced me, and the snippet too!

damn the snippet she posted sounds so good :jonny5: okay power pop queen come through!!

Sounds big and hard!

 

Spoiler

GytcN1IWIAABH3w?format=jpg&name=large

:eli: 

 


 

She really (literally) said everybody MOVE! :lmao:

Florence going full post-punk with the title track is such an exciting prospect for the album! 

3 minutes ago, Subversive said:

it's giving Jessie Ware's Free Yourself but witchy 

not at all

New single "Everybody Screams" out tomorrow, a countdown is now on her website.

4 hours ago, Vin said:

That cover.

The "VIRGIN" cover is BONES (literally).

 

Virgin (Lorde album) - Wikipedia

 

alEwBBH.gif

 

...Vin

?

5 minutes ago, Subversive said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DNitkfuOD8X/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
the title track tomorrow. it's giving Jessie Ware's Free Yourself but witchy 

THE COLLAPSE AAAA

8 minutes ago, silli said:

This cover, title, concept of releasing it on halloween literally got me SCREAMING 

 

I will never recover from this :rip:

Okay I've just heard to the snippet, ***** I'm dead :deadbanana2:

 

Florence, THE WITCH YOU ARE

6 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

We all remember where we were when she dropped:

 

Screenshot%202022-03-09%20at%2014.31.25.

The way that song title was such a GAG and then we got... that :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

The way that song title was such a GAG and then we got... that :deadbanana2:

Heaven Is Here if you want it! (but you didn't) 

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

what the hell is a chamber version

She will scream out the song lyrics a cappella

 

acXmJOIT-ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.61

59 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Have you seen the boxsets though.. it's a GAG.

 

spacer.png

Yeah, they are way way better. Especially the bottom left one. Don't know why the standard is getting praised, it's giving 90s singles CD bargain bin extra.  

5 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The way that song title was such a GAG and then we got... that :deadbanana2:

 

4 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Heaven Is Here if you want it! (but you didn't) 

 

Not too much on HIH now... :coffee2:

8 minutes ago, Kern said:

not at all

The visuals are a similar concept. This isn't a drag--they look great and Florence's is more gothic and horror based 

I love Bat for Lashes so I don't mean this as shade cause obviously she has her own path and even though I didn't connect with TDoD I'm happy she's still making music, but Florence's sonic evolution was everything that I was expecting Natasha's to be :spin: I'm glad Florence isn't ever afraid to take risks and go back and forth between genres

9 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The way that song title was such a GAG and then we got... that :deadbanana2:

 

8 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Heaven Is Here if you want it! (but you didn't) 

yooo come on that song is awesome! it's so sick and so much fun :WAP:

The snippet has me perched but I think it would be good for her to work with a different director for once

9 minutes ago, jeauseph said:

 

yooo come on that song is awesome! it's so sick and so much fun :WAP:

 

12 minutes ago, Suspendedintheair said:

 

 

Not too much on HIH now... :coffee2:

oh don't get me wrong - I looooove HIH

Oh, she is eating with that cover! Admittedly, I did not love the previous album as much as those that came before it, but this feels like a return to form.

Just by the snippet alone I can already see how big of a gag this song will be when performed live :gaycat7:

 

Imagine Florence in front of you (possibly standing on the barricade) screaming to you "Everybody dance, everybody sing, everybody move, EV ERY BO DY SCREAM!" :WAP:

the way everyone who wants a bit more aggressive/punchy sound has to drop hack to achieve it :clack:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.