Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Florence + The Machine - 'Everybody Scream'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 41.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oh wow im seeing the Ethel Cain inspiration here

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    Love Florence, but this isn't demonic enough for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Britney.

  • Lightbringer007
    Lightbringer007

    the cover convinced me, and the snippet too!

Hook it to my FCKN veins !!!! Similar release to Ceremonials and the Chamber versions of songs is sending me

The visuals I'm :jonny5: I would do human sacrifices for this woman I'm dead

Republic Records shared the announcement, Florence has moved labels. :clap3: ALSO OMFG WHAT A ******* COLLAPSE 

19 minutes ago, Démodé said:

Calvin Harris commented on the post....

Its already semi-confirmed that IDLES produced this album.

now the excruciating wait for tracklist and credits oh god oh mother of god

2 minutes ago, Uncatena said:

Its already semi-confirmed that IDLES produced this album.

Not really tbh but know what you mean

 

Gonna pay attention to their, Danny's, Jack's (🤢) And Dave's socials today. 

Edited by ahauntingnearu

we are so ******* back

 

there's no Jack here, but she did work with Aaron Dessner :coffee:

Just now, Kintsugi said:

we are so ******* back

 

there's no Jack here, but she did work with Aaron Dessner :coffee:

Wait is this confirmed? If so I could die, The National are my favorite band along with her 

Just now, AnitaFalafel said:

Wait is this confirmed? If so I could die, The National are my favorite band along with her 

yup, unsure if the songs made it to the album though

5 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

yup, unsure if the songs made it to the album though

Holy **** I'm gonna hope they did 

 

Do you have titles / would you be able to confirm when/if a tracklist comes out if they made it?

30 minutes ago, lola4789 said:

Is the first single coming this week?

I Wonder the same

love the cover. it has that gritty vibe that wasn't really there for HAH/DF 

 

feeling like (hoping) this will be more like lungs / HBHBHB sonically 

Everybody scream because everybody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to! We have something to look forward to in October! :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Kota said:

love the cover. it has that gritty vibe that wasn't really there for HAH/DF 

 

feeling like (hoping) this will be more like lungs / HBHBHB sonically 

The Sonic realm of HBHBHB but with the arrangements and experimentation of Dance Fever... A concept

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.