Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Florence + The Machine - 'Everybody Scream'

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I'm sad I didn't get into this during the fall/halloween time lol and now I can't decide if I'll try now or just wait until next autumn toofunny3

Just listen to it, it's an excellent album and deserves to be listened to whenever you'd like!

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 41.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oh wow im seeing the Ethel Cain inspiration here

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    Love Florence, but this isn't demonic enough for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Britney.

  • Lightbringer007
    Lightbringer007

    the cover convinced me, and the snippet too!

Hi, would anyone like to go to the first night of the tour in Belfast this Friday? I have 2 extra tickets and don't want them to go to waste. You can have them for free. Let me know 😊

Title track is ageing so ... Fantastically. I feel for those who didn't get it from the very first play

💃💃💃💃

8 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Title track is ageing so ... Fantastically. I feel for those who didn't get it from the very first play

💃💃💃💃

Yes yes yes alexz I hope she does some kind of live album version for Everbody Scream I need more jonny5

1 hour ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Yes yes yes alexz I hope she does some kind of live album version for Everbody Scream I need more jonny5

Yesss

I listened today in full for the first time in a few weeks and I think this was my favorite listen-through ever. The magic she put into this album is just - 😭😭😭

I want to try ranking (IDK if I ever did):

  1. SM

  2. ES

  3. B

  4. TOR

  5. P&M

  6. WD

  7. OOTG

  8. YCHIA

  9. K

  10. MBM

  11. DD

  12. AL

I can't believe she doesn't do P&M. Like... biblio

21 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Yesss

I listened today in full for the first time in a few weeks and I think this was my favorite listen-through ever. The magic she put into this album is just - 😭😭😭

I want to try ranking (IDK if I ever did):

  1. SM

  2. ES

  3. B

  4. TOR

  5. P&M

  6. WD

  7. OOTG

  8. YCHIA

  9. K

  10. MBM

  11. DD

  12. AL

I can't believe she doesn't do P&M. Like... biblio

Everybody Scream is pulling you through flame I'll be waiting to see the album climb up your ranking in the future gaycat1

And that's a pretty fair ranking, it's really hard to rank them tbh, I can't even definitively say whats my favorite song, but I can say it would roughly be:

  1. SM, ES, TOR, B, K

  2. MBM, YCHIA, DD

  3. WD, OOTG

  4. P&M and AL

27 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Everybody Scream is pulling you through flame I'll be waiting to see the album climb up your ranking in the future gaycat1

And that's a pretty fair ranking, it's really hard to rank them tbh, I can't even definitively say whats my favorite song, but I can say it would roughly be:

  1. SM, ES, TOR, B, K

  2. MBM, YCHIA, DD

  3. WD, OOTG

  4. P&M and AL

Agreed. I've been seeing clips of ES live and I'm so excited. That song just may be her most epic live song ever; makes total sense, considering it was written to be performed.

Florence is so far above all others in being my fave, and as such it's impossible for me to rank her albums. Genuinely, anything under Ceremonials could fight for the #2 spot depending the day. I just couldn't tell you; but what I do know for sure is her discography is 6 for 6 alexz

13 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Agreed. I've been seeing clips of ES live and I'm so excited. That song just may be her most epic live song ever; makes total sense, considering it was written to be performed.

Florence is so far above all others in being my fave, and as such it's impossible for me to rank her albums. Genuinely, anything under Ceremonials could fight for the #2 spot depending the day. I just couldn't tell you; but what I do know for sure is her discography is 6 for 6 alexz

I'm so stoked, I'm going to see her twice on this tour, one in nosebleed seats and one on the floor jonny3ES is gonna scalp!

And totally she is 6/6, not all artists serve quality after quality alexz

48 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I'm so stoked, I'm going to see her twice on this tour, one in nosebleed seats and one on the floor jonny3ES is gonna scalp!

And totally she is 6/6, not all artists serve quality after quality alexz

It's true, bestina! I hope you enjoy your shows )

I think my seats are pretty good; but honestly, ever since last Oct when I got to see her in the super intimate NYC theatre (~180 people, I was seated three rows from her on the stage for her podcast interview + acoustic set), I feel 'complete', like I can't possibly get any closer on tour (nor feel the need to).

Still the best music-related night of my life heart2

6 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

It's true, bestina! I hope you enjoy your shows )

I think my seats are pretty good; but honestly, ever since last Oct when I got to see her in the super intimate NYC theatre (~180 people, I was seated three rows from her on the stage for her podcast interview + acoustic set), I feel 'complete', like I can't possibly get any closer on tour (nor feel the need to).

Still the best music-related night of my life heart2

OMFG YOU WENT TO THAT? How was that? You're so lucky! I tried getting tickets to the too lol

7 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

OMFG YOU WENT TO THAT? How was that? You're so lucky! I tried getting tickets to the too lol

It was incredible! Of course, the podcast (and I believe set?) has since been posted online, but being there for it - and especially getting SM live premiere - was magic. I was so close to her, girl; i was beside myself the entire frickin time 😭😭😭😭

  • 4 weeks later...

Entered my top 50 most played albums and passed HBHBHB. jonny3

Still playing it every single day. jonny3

Constantly unable to fathom the existence of the masterpiece that is The Old Religion. jonny3

  • 2 weeks later...

after seeing her live, the album became such a fresh air to listen to. so happy to see my original favorite Buckle doing so well heart2 i had no idea it was about getting ghosted until she spoke about it on stage, the fact i subconsciously gravitated towards it toofunny3

this record deserved so much more, so amazing.

  • 1 month later...

Saw her live, an amazing spiritual moment. Perfume and Milk is THAT GIRL.

  • 4 months later...

October is her month jonny2

Better give Ceremonials (oh and ES) your streams alexz

On 10/2/2026 at 6:54 PM, KOMH said:

Happy Floctober!

Still AOTY 2025 WAP

alexz An amazing album alexzHoping she releases some live version of her tour jonny

2 hours ago, fa77ot said:

Cool, wish it was a different cover since the LP with these songs already have it :\ Might still grab it though, I pretty much have all the variants of ES coffee

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.