Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Florence + The Machine - 'Everybody Scream'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oh wow im seeing the Ethel Cain inspiration here

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    Love Florence, but this isn't demonic enough for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Britney.

  • Lightbringer007
    Lightbringer007

    the cover convinced me, and the snippet too!

wait at this lead single serve:DWAS:she finally got me interested in her music again with this witchcraft BOPs :DWAS:

the excellence :jonnycat: even if the pre chorus

sounds like it belongs in a Peppa Pig song

I like it but I feel like her vocal track is weirdly much louder than all the backtracks and instruments? Is it only the video?

 

The song is great tho, finally an Florence album I'm looking forward to. Seated, hopefully full on Halloween bops.

Love Florence, but this is too demonic for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Taylor. 

it's so obvious she made this for live performances:flame:

i'm already imagining the performances with fans screaming every chorus

 

the new DDAO/RH

1 minute ago, l3disko said:

Love Florence, but this is too demonic for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Taylor. 

If you wanna call the catharsis she finds with music / stage and the release that comes from it demonic.... Okay...

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

Love Florence, but this isn't demonic enough for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Britney.

2 minutes ago, l3disko said:

Love Florence, but this is too demonic for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Taylor. 

is florida the first and only florence song you ever heard?

 

 

So Florence snapping a man's neck in the King mv was not demonic enough I take it

This is so good. I wish I was that man in the video deepthroating her heel. Step on me queen

:jonny:

I hear a harp in the background? Oh Ceremonials is alive and breathing!

Why do I feel like at least one outtake from the scrapped witch themed album (whether we know it is one or not) will be on this :WAP:

Hayley Williams repping flo on insta stories oh how I love my unhinged rock girls :gaycat7:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.