Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Florence + The Machine - 'Everybody Scream'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oh wow im seeing the Ethel Cain inspiration here

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    Love Florence, but this isn't demonic enough for me. If the rest of the album is like this I might just stick with Britney.

  • Lightbringer007
    Lightbringer007

    the cover convinced me, and the snippet too!

Do we think she's doing signed vinyls? I want to pre order now bc the packaging sounds really nice, but I also want a signed copy :chick1:

I don't know about the snippet. I was fully expecting Fleedwood Mac-witchy, not Let me jump your bones-witchy :jonnycat:

  • Author
1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Yes let's put all of those in the store so members understand the source of the announcement and that its coming from her and not a leak or something

I updated with the Twitter announcement 

I'm keeping a list of all potential references, themes, metaphors, etc. that she's alluded to so far (besides obvious ones, like "witchcraft"). Let's see if and how these all manifest throughout the album's lyrics and aesthetics :alexz:

 

- Harp emojis 

 

- "I get on stage and I call her by her first name" lyrics in IG bio --> Laura? (LOL)

 

- Drink Deep Tavern 1667 picture (in 8/7 post)

 

- Deeper Down lyrics (in 8/7 post)

 

- Hire Witch Choir (picture in 3/31 post, studio recording video in 8/7 post)

 

- Lunar phases

 

- Pagan/Celtic symbols for solstices and equinoxes

 

- Collaborators: Dave Bayley (of Glass Animals) via his own confirmation; Mark Bowen (of IDLES) via IG post; Danny Harle via IG post

12 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Do we think she's doing signed vinyls? I want to pre order now bc the packaging sounds really nice, but I also want a signed copy :chick1:

She's likely to do signed cards, she has done that with the last few albums although where she sells it may vary

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

Why does a STANDARD VINYL cost 40€? Not even for you, Flo! :khalyan2:

The $22 for a cassette has me ROLLING

But I'm getting it anyway this Thursday if I can :suburban:

 

I am so excited to see how this album turns out and how Florence creates an album era that has similar themes as Dance Fever but is different from it.

 

Obviously too early to say this but I feel like this album will be what Flo wanted to do in Dance Fever but couldn't because it kinda evolved into a Covid sucks album

 

also hello guys this is my first time posting after a long time of just reading :party:

6 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

  

screaming-screaming-lady.gif

oh how i love being a prophet 

Wait I just realized the description on her site says that the vinyl chamber versions are exclusive to that edition. What are the chances we're getting 4 chamber versions on the cd physical, and then 4 separate ones exclusive to the vinyl? :lakitu:

damn the cover is a serve, the boxset, the single coming right away, now THAT'S how you start an era! :duca: 

2 hours ago, semitrust said:

I am so excited to see how this album turns out and how Florence creates an album era that has similar themes as Dance Fever but is different from it.

 

Obviously too early to say this but I feel like this album will be what Flo wanted to do in Dance Fever but couldn't because it kinda evolved into a Covid sucks album

 

also hello guys this is my first time posting after a long time of just reading :party:

HIIIII

  • Popular Post

The snippet sounds great but I have PTSD from when she posted a snippet that slayed me but turned out to be Restraint, a 48 seconds interlude

:suburban:

Ceremonials' Halloween Sister is here :gaynetcat2: 

I'm gonna wait to hear the lead as the Chamber Vinyl is so enticing to buy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.