Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

Gorgeous keeps getting radio adds on different formats, increasing spins slowly

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Well today marks 4 months since the "deluxe" tweet …alexz2

  • 2 weeks later...

Last month I bough a new home and moved. While I was unpacking I pulled out the small trash bin I keep in my bathroom and Vie was in it at the bottom. It must of fallen in there during the move. Idk why but seeing Vie in the bottom of an empty trash can made me laugh so hard

i just noticed the ticketmaster stage for both the US/EU tour is different to the LATAM/APAC tour, not sure if this means anything!

I think the smartest move is to distance herself from the VIE era so honesty she should just release a new album all together pull a Ariana or the very lease a Mixtape/EP.

an EP would be AMAZING and could do a lot of damage control if the material is right… a deluxe will get thrown under the bus instantly… COME ON!!!

idk I would still go for a deluxe but maybe she can pull of a My Dear Melancholia

Edited by D.Va

2 hours ago, masochizm said:

an EP would be AMAZING and could do a lot of damage control if the material is right… a deluxe will get thrown under the bus instantly… COME ON!!!

Yeah, and a Deluxe for an album that disappeared from everywhere since October 2025 (6 months ago) makes no sense to me.

It would give "oh, I forgot about these tracks, here they are, bye"

22 minutes ago, Flocon said:

Yeah, and a Deluxe for an album that disappeared from everywhere since October 2025 (6 months ago) makes no sense to me.

It would give "oh, I forgot about these tracks, here they are, bye"

CLAUDE teas

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

CLAUDE teas

Well technically, Paint The Town Red and Agora Hills were still charting in some countries !

I refuse to believe she'll stay in Khia land! She's too talented for this!

DO SOMETHING DOJA!

she was on top of the world during planet her then did anything she could (berate fans, release boring music, devil association, nazi, boring collabs, breaks) to waste her momentum

12 minutes ago, yassskween said:

she was on top of the world during planet her then did anything she could (berate fans, release boring music, devil association, nazi, boring collabs, breaks) to waste her momentum

only thing the truly hurt her: saying her pre-scarlet work was cash grab, her associations with 4chan and incels and her fully transition into hip hop for self-affirmation appearing to be very inauthentic which threw people off even tho it gave her 2-3 cute hits.

21 hours ago, Appletree said:

I think the smartest move is to distance herself from the VIE era so honesty she should just release a new album all together pull a Ariana or the very lease a Mixtape/EP.

21 hours ago, masochizm said:

an EP would be AMAZING and could do a lot of damage control if the material is right… a deluxe will get thrown under the bus instantly… COME ON!!!

this

Vie is still listenable to me. But the world clearly said no. She should lock the f in and make a good EP with hits in her mind. Since you alinate your fanbase, you need to have the catchy hits to make the GP interested.

Experience nomore, Its time for hit.

yeah it's time for a cute, cash-grab hyperfocused EP and I'm super happy she said she's leaning back into futuristic sounds bc I think she's one of the only ones who can actually push things forward sonically. Vie, despite being excellent, was about 3 years too late in execution and the nostalgia pandering is tired, which is mainly why it didn't connect. PLEASE give this decade some new sounds godja duca

I also read she has borderline and I feel like people did not move.

Is borderline normal nowadays or did the people not care about her anymore?

But she doesn't said it in January/February in her alt account that the deluxe vinyls pressing are almost finished ?? And she made the deluxe tweet in the official one and the to be continued tease of stranger mv and the cigarette heels tease via her stylist ….chick1

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.