Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Alex said:

yeah it's time for a cute, cash-grab hyperfocused EP and I'm super happy she said she's leaning back into futuristic sounds bc I think she's one of the only ones who can actually push things forward sonically. Vie, despite being excellent, was about 3 years too late in execution and the nostalgia pandering is tired, which is mainly why it didn't connect. PLEASE give this decade some new sounds godja duca

VIE was the cash grab project

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, yassskween said:

VIE was the cash grab project

not really, its not the sound that this current generation is eating up

planet her and in some instances, scarlet, were

26 minutes ago, TryMe said:

NEW PICTURES OF DOJA CAT PERFORMING IN JAPAN FOR TOUR MA VIE 📸🔥🔥🔥 : r/ DojaCat

I would love this look for a EP

Or
PHOTOS: Doja Cat brings “Vie” to life in Kigali in first-ever Africa  performance - The New Times

Both the best looks of the tour by far alongside Mexico City

Can she give a us a sign or a hint about the deluxe in her Alt….we Still up with May 5th Theory ??

On 3/22/2026 at 7:37 AM, campelo said:

Can we expect a bit more production in the arenas concerts in the US/Europe?

It seems as if the stage layout is slightly different, so potentially?

She has also said theres has a few surprises for the EU + US leg so I really wouldn't be surprised if theres a slight change up.

Considering the tour started so soon after the album dropped I wonder if there may have been a few planning/logistical nightmares. To me the Asia/LATAM leg was giving more festival tour staging rather than actual arena tour staging

1 minute ago, masochizm said:

It seems as if the stage layout is slightly different, so potentially?

She has also said theres has a few surprises for the EU + US leg so I really wouldn't be surprised if theres a slight change up.

Considering the tour started so soon after the album dropped I wonder if there may have been a few planning/logistical nightmares. To me the Asia/LATAM leg was giving more festival tour staging rather than actual arena tour staging

Exactly and also the venues were like 7k while in EU she will be doing 20k venues for example

This feels like the first era that she truly fully has fun and enjoys being a pop star, a singer , an artist. like her flopping is so freeing. idk yall her career is so dope to me.

Happy 4th Monthanniversary since deluxe tweet alexz2

this still firmly being my fave album of last year without a doubt. would love some new music soon tho! flower

I firmly believe she can drop another album within a year like Sabrina Carpenter. She did it with Amala to Hot Pink

  • 2 weeks later...

It's insane how RCA did nothing to try to save VIE….. nothing……

is no one gaging at the planet her leaks sxdcfvgbhnj,???? is she that much of a chia now ?

Make You Mine sounds like it could belong on Vie, she should rerelease it

6 minutes ago, D.Va said:

is no one gaging at the planet her leaks sxdcfvgbhnj,???? is she that much of a chia now ?

Make You Mine sounds like it could belong on Vie, she should rerelease it

what are the titles? NVM found it

Make you mine sounds superb

Heatstroke sounds superb as well.

Edited by TryMe

Make You Need It is cute but these are all clearly from like 2020 or so. Still interested in how many Planet Her scraps are lying around considering that "Uber Deluxe" that was supposed to drop never did...

Anyway, I really just want new music lol. Her career is kinda dead in the water atm so it wouldn't hurt for her to drop something soon.

Vie underperforming is the best thing to happen to her. I bet she's honestly thrilled...now she can do what she wants without feeling like she has to conform to MPG pressure. She is an artíste!

I still can't believe Vie flopped so hard as it's prolly my favorite album of dojas jonny

The elongated teasing of JT def killed some of the hype and also the song itself (while I love it) was a bit dated in the current climate. I think people just had no interest in the 80s shtick. That being said, I think Doja did it in a very unique way and the album as a whole felt very fresh.

The single rollout thereafter was a mess and kinda just killed the era on impact. Gorgeous is my least fave song on the album and lyrically just felt a bit contrived. Stranger I adore, but the era was already kind of over at that point.

my dream rollout would've been the below:

Lead: Cards

2nd Single: AHHHH MEN!

3rd Single: All Mine

4th Single: Happy

5th Single: Acts of Service - to transition into her RNB 6th album )

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2026 at 11:44 AM, DuaLipaFuture said:

One month till the rumoured deluxe release 5/5 alexz

1 Week to clown and get nothing nicole

On 4/17/2026 at 3:28 PM, saygoodnightngo said:

Vie underperforming is the best thing to happen to her. I bet she's honestly thrilled...now she can do what she wants without feeling like she has to conform to MPG pressure. She is an artíste!

I'm sorry I have to laugh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.