Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I'd happily rank her albums again for old time's sake

 

Because then I could talk about Evermore, any excuse is good enough

 

0qzu0Km.gif

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

16 minutes ago, Teneo said:

In celebration of this thread rising from the dead, let’s rank our favorite Taylor Swift albums 

You are a criminal :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, PopA911 said:

all the gif spamming will forever be remembered :chick3:

 

long live the gifs we shared through 

how the sexy baby lyrics shined just for me and you

i was screaming “lana doesn’t have a verse on snow on the beach”

and bring on all the swifties, im not afraid 

 

:chick3:

:dies:

18 minutes ago, Teneo said:

In celebration of this thread rising from the dead, let’s rank our favorite Taylor Swift albums 

Girl do you ever stop :gaycat6:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

:dies:

thank you for appreciating my effort :bird:

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

thank you for appreciating my effort :bird:

The sexy baby lyric is... something else

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, wastedpotential said:

The sexy baby lyric is... something else

i still cringe a bit every time i listen to it, but it used to be worse to me :gaycat6:

Just now, PopA911 said:

i still cringe a bit every time i listen to it, but it used to be worse to me :gaycat6:

I honestly don't notice it anymore, which has been a true blessing from the Lord :gaycat4:

The sexy baby line has never bothered me at all. Maybe because I'm not a native speaker, but I immediately kinda understood what she meant by that. 

Tolerate It really clears everything in Her discography starting from bridge to end huh?

15 minutes ago, mael said:

Tolerate It really clears everything in Her discography starting from bridge to end huh?

Godmore hymns tends to do that, yes

Edited by Taylor fanboy

3 hours ago, Teneo said:

In celebration of this thread rising from the dead, let’s rank our favorite Taylor Swift albums 

1. Evermore 

2. Folklore

3. Speak Now

4. RedTV

5. FearlessTV

6. Midnights

7. Lover 

8. Taylor Swift

9. 1989

10. Reputation 

 

:bird:

oh no someone got the ball rolling so I can't resist oh no i-

  1. evermore
  2. Red TV
  3. Midnights
  4. Folklore
  5. Speak Now
  6. Fearless TV
  7. 1989
  8. Lover
  9. Debut
  10. Reputation

:kiss:

 

edit: not a new page **** now I look like I started it

Edited by Cruel Summer

i used to love evermore but it reminds me of a really bad period in my life so i can barely stand it now. which sucks.

Why is everything delayed this era. The Lavender Haze video was released a lil too late and Hits Different should be out by now. Since her republic labelmates are releasing, I doubt it's coming this Friday. :clown:

 

3 minutes ago, EndofASadMovie said:

Why is everything delayed this era. The Lavender Haze video was released a lil too late and Hits Different should be out by now. Since her republic labelmates are releasing, I doubt it's coming this Friday. :clown:

 

I feel like Taylor and her team probably just don't feel rushed to do much right now because Midnights is holding on so well on its own. Still top three, will be top three next week, stay there the week after, still be top five for a few weeks after that... it just doesn't need a boost yet like one of her albums normally would, so everything is kind of on hold until it's needed. This could go on for quite some time if the tour helps keep it hight on the charts for a long time, too.

I feel sometime in may or June she’ll announce next re-record album

its gonna be 2 years since the last re record 

14 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I feel like Taylor and her team probably just don't feel rushed to do much right now because Midnights is holding on so well on its own. Still top three, will be top three next week, stay there the week after, still be top five for a few weeks after that... it just doesn't need a boost yet like one of her albums normally would, so everything is kind of on hold until it's needed. This could go on for quite some time if the tour helps keep it hight on the charts for a long time, too.

I actually want them to rush so we get more songs from midnights as radio singles. Lavender Haze is old news at this point. Midnight Rain for spring, Karma for summer would be ideal considering Speak Now TV is coming soon but we're gonna stuck with LH for a while :bloo:

but then again, she probably planned only 2 singles and 3 videos for this era so she's stretching it out as much a possible.

Edited by EndofASadMovie

28 minutes ago, mypaintoyou said:

I feel sometime in may or June she’ll announce next re-record album

its gonna be 2 years since the last re record 

It's crazy that the Red TV era managed to hang on so long that it doesn't feel like it was actually that long ago. I didn't even realize.

 

And to think I initially thought we'd get them all within like a year.

what do we predict her tour closer will be? It's usually a song from that album, but since this is technically the Eras Tour everything is fair game :deadbanana4: 

 

Setlist closers:

Fearless Tour: Should've Said No

Speak Now Tour: Love Story

RED Tour: WANEGBT

1989 Tour: Shake It Off

Reputation Tour: TIWWCHNT

 

I think if she really emphasizes the ERAS aspect of the tour a cute loser would be Long Live. If she scams us and the eras tour ends up being a midnights tour with a few old medleys then the closer could be Bejeweled? I don't think any song on midnights gives the same energy her last 3 closers gave. I can see Karma being the encore too but it would be too similar theme wise to this is why we cant have a good song. What are your predictions?

21 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

what do we predict her tour closer will be? It's usually a song from that album, but since this is technically the Eras Tour everything is fair game :deadbanana4: 

 

Setlist closers:

Fearless Tour: Should've Said No

Speak Now Tour: Love Story

RED Tour: WANEGBT

1989 Tour: Shake It Off

Reputation Tour: TIWWCHNT

 

I think if she really emphasizes the ERAS aspect of the tour a cute loser would be Long Live. If she scams us and the eras tour ends up being a midnights tour with a few old medleys then the closer could be Bejeweled? I don't think any song on midnights gives the same energy her last 3 closers gave. I can see Karma being the encore too but it would be too similar theme wise to this is why we cant have a good song. What are your predictions?

karma or yoyok

Hits Different is the only right answer from midnights. Karma makes sense but it will be just another TIWWCHNT situation.

Edited by EndofASadMovie

The way SZA tour videos dominating Tiktok right now

 

We're not ready for The Eras Tour to begin :jonny5: the effect will be glorious

If it's really a greatest hits tour, she'll close out with "Shake It Off" which is her most anthemic, crowd-pleasing (GP stans this one), song. If she's going the Midnights route, then I could see her closing out with "Bejeweled" or "Karma".

 

There's absolutely no way she's not opening this tour with "Lavender Haze" though. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.