Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

If this ***** seriously doesn't release a vinyl of the 3am edition, she no longer deserves to call herself an exploitative capitalist 

@theflying (in regards to Lavender Haze's radio progress) They post radio updates at Pulse every morning. Callouts are tracked in this ATRL thread every week. It was stagnant and getting lukewarm updates for a while but over the past week it has started to grow. It's almost top 20 on callout scores now too. Hopefully it continues omg :celestial:

Rest in peace Midnights thread. You will ALWAYS be famous. :chick3: 

 

#1 on IFPI well hello let’s celebrate that :clap3: 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Rest in peace Midnights thread. You will ALWAYS be famous. :chick3: 

 

#1 on IFPI well hello let’s celebrate that :clap3: 

the amount of meltdowns and victories we lived in there :chick3:

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

the amount of meltdowns and victories we lived in there :chick3:

I said remember this feeling

i pass the pictures around

of all the weeks that we sat there 

on the sidelines 

wishing for right now 

:chick3: 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I said remember this feeling

i pass the pictures around

of all the weeks that we sat there 

on the sidelines 

wishing for right now 

:chick3: 

all the gif spamming will forever be remembered :chick3:

 

long live the gifs we shared through 

how the sexy baby lyrics shined just for me and you

i was screaming “lana doesn’t have a verse on snow on the beach”

and bring on all the swifties, im not afraid 

 

:chick3:

1 hour ago, Finkypop said:

@theflying (in regards to Lavender Haze's radio progress) They post radio updates at Pulse every morning. Callouts are tracked in this ATRL thread every week. It was stagnant and getting lukewarm updates for a while but over the past week it has started to grow. It's almost top 20 on callout scores now too. Hopefully it continues omg :celestial:

Had a negative update on pop today :kitty:

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I said remember this feeling

i pass the pictures around

of all the weeks that we sat there 

on the sidelines 

wishing for right now 

:chick3: 

The way I literally read this post and Long Live is playing right now :jonny5:

Why is the midnights thread closed? I don't see in what world an album that is about to be toured in a month wouldn't have a thread but wtvr 

Y'all should show love to my boy chase, he loves Taylor's music and is a new swifty and also has a crush on her lol 

His reactions are what made me a huge Swift fan and also have a crush on her :skull:

 

1 hour ago, Candyboy said:

Why is the midnights thread closed? I don't see in what world an album that is about to be toured in a month wouldn't have a thread but wtvr 

The stupid rule is 4 months after release and Ocotber 21st, 4 months... February 21st

Its super dumb. This thread here feels wrong

3 hours ago, Klein said:

The way I literally read this post and Long Live is playing right now :jonny5:

She really snapped giving us an all encompassing showstopper finale song for all aspects of life like that only 3 albums in. I really want Long Live to be the closing song for Eras even though it’s already gotten to be one once before. :nicole: YOYO’K is also acceptable. I used to think it would be ATW10 but we’ll see how that goes 

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

She really snapped giving us an all encompassing showstopper finale song for all aspects of life like that only 3 albums in. I really want Long Live to be the closing song for Eras even though it’s already gotten to be one once before. :nicole: YOYO’K is also acceptable. I used to think it would be ATW10 but we’ll see how that goes 

I think we had the discussion before but yes, Long Live would be the absolute perfect closer for The Eras Tour. ATW10 -> YOYOK -> Long Live. 

I would actually really love YOYOK as a closer.

 

I'm not going to go to any shows because nobody I know likes her enough to shell out the cash to get good seats, so my opinion is irrelevant, but I'd like it. :rip:

6 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I would actually really love YOYOK as a closer.

 

I'm not going to go to any shows because nobody I know likes her enough to shell out the cash to get good seats, so my opinion is irrelevant, but I'd like it. :rip:

when you’re old you’re really gonna regret not doing more things on your own. go by yourself and don’t deprive yourself of a once in a lifetime show because people won’t go with you!

In celebration of this thread rising from the dead, let’s rank our favorite Taylor Swift albums 

I feel like New Romantics will end up being the ATW/Enchanted (well at least what we hope Enchanted will get) of the TV eras.

 

Reputation probably would've been Getaway Car. But I reckon Don't Blame Me will take its spot now.

 

Idk about debut. And Fearless didn't really get anything.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.