Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

The mood board of the sound and lyrics so far are all Lover. If you love that album, congratulations to you! I like Lover too but Snow On The Beach alone is better than itโ€™s entirety.

ย 

Forget the Melodrama comparisons.

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I wouldย throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

not people saying this sounds like pop when anti-hero, sotb, and sweet nothing sound straight out of eversnore

ย 

lavender haze is the only good song so farย :ghostface:

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I usually agree with yours takes sis and I'm a reputa apologist but WAS IT NEEDED?

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

as much as i get down to be absolutely destroyed by the lyrics of folkmore i am in therapy and no longer suicidal so i miss her mindless pop and as a Lover apologist i WILL die on this hill

ย 

ย 

Lover haters will indeed FUME btw as they should

Edited by VENUSWAVE

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

Fair. I was kinda hoping for fewer love songs. But I gave up on that after those explaining the song videos anyway.

listening to it a third time i can see the evermore comparisons because of the productionย 

ย 

overall just disappointed because 1. Lana doesnโ€™t even have a verse and 2. I just expected more from her lyrically especially after she gave us folklore and evermoreย 

1 minute ago, KOMH said:

So are we all in agreement that this is her 4th official pop album

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

Itโ€™s quirky + balladish but yes itโ€™s pop.

1 minute ago, KOMH said:

So are we all in agreement that this is her 4th official pop album

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

yeahย 

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

ย 

(which is hilarious bc thatโ€™s the last thing I ever wanted but it seems like Iโ€™m liking it more than almost anyone else lmao)

And I've been meaning to tell you
I think your house is haunted
Your dad is always mad and that must be why
And I think you should come live with me
And we can be pirates
Then you won't have to cry
Or hide in the closet
And just like a folk song
Our love will be passed on

ย 

9sp6Ftj.png

ย 

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Just now, VENUSWAVE said:

as much as i get down to be absolutely destroyed by the lyrics of folkmore i miss her mindless pop and as a Lover apologist i WILL die on this hill

ย 

ย 

Lover haters will indeed FUME btw as they should

Then why did you say it channeled 2nd half of puta when it has major great pop music in King Of My Heart, Getaway Car, and THEE Dancing With Our Hands Tied!?

ย 

Iโ€™m calling troll.

5 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

Snow on the beach is trending on twitterย :deadbanana2:

Iโ€™m not ready for the lashings sheโ€™ll get when it becomes widely known that

Spoiler

Lana doesnโ€™t have a verse

ย :deadbanana4:

Edited by bigD

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Then why did you say it channeled 2nd half of puta when it has major great pop music in King Of My Heart, Getaway Car, and THEE Dancing With Our Hands Tied!?

ย 

Iโ€™m calling troll.

because that's exactly the sound the album has????? the 1st half is like Dress and So It Goes actually but with Lover lyricsย :giraffe:ย idk what to tell you babes

While you were out building other worlds, where was I?
Where's that man who'd throw blankets over my barbed wire?
I made you my temple, my mural, my sky
Now I'm begging for footnotes in the story of your life
Drawing hearts in the byline
Always taking up too much space or time
You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I

ย 

Break free and leave us in ruins
Took this dagger in me and removed it
Gain the weight of you, then lose it
Believe me, I could do it
If it's all in my head, tell me now
Tell me I've got it wrong somehow
I know my love should be celebrated
But you tolerate it

ย 

9sp6Ftj.png

I don't think a handful of 10 sec snippets are enough to judge the album as a whole so I'll just wait til everything is out in full Friday. I'm sure it'll be fine

Also do people really think Lover was that bad?

8 minutes ago, KOMH said:

It's actually the Dessner bootlickers who have gone off the deep end but yes, let's pin everything on Puta stans

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

Theyโ€™re not called putaโ€™s second fanbase for nothing.

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

TN and spotify are still going

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

Reminds me of when 1989 leaked in full and She was still โ€œrevealingโ€ lyrics on Instagram :ahh:ย 

I'm just annoyed that the best song to leak tonight turned out to be Roses by Kelsey Ballerina or w/eย :gaycat6:

Just now, Casually Cruel said:

Also do people really think Lover was that bad?

no cause i was SHOCKED to find this when folklore was announced :rip:

Just now, Casually Cruel said:

I don't think a handful of 10 sec snippets are enough to judge the album as a whole so I'll just wait til everything is out in full Friday. I'm sure it'll be fine

Also do people really think Lover was that bad?

No they donโ€™t, they worship Lover here. They even use it to attack reputation.

6 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The mood board of the sound and lyrics so far are all Lover. If you love that album, congratulations to you! I like Lover too but Snow On The Beach alone is better than itโ€™s entirety.

ย 

Forget the Melodrama comparisons.

Totally agreed. Everything is serving Lover 2.0, just without the Joel Little tracks. Snow on the Beach is amazing, though. I guess weโ€™ll see about the other tracks. Anti-Hero sounds like ****, tho.

the way only Lavander is clicking so far :deadbanana2:

ย 

if this get Solar Power'd and she's demoted to being another pop girlie again :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, CandleGuy said:

I'm just annoyed that the best song to leak tonight turned out to be Roses by Kelsey Ballerina or w/eย :gaycat6:

Please not Roses again. I thought we laid her to rest when we found out it was actually only Kelseyย :dies:

Most of folkmore (at least the Aaron tracks) were tracks he had already written and she just wrote lyrics over them... If midnights serves disaster I am afraid of people trying to discredit her for folkmore insinuating it was mostly his doing. I think the natural progression to folkmore was soft rock but I can see why she would want to have one final pop empress era and what better time than during another repeak

pC3NZZU.gif

ย 

Trying to stay positive is not that hard once you consider who the people melting down are and the fact that they are doing so over literal seconds of music

pC3NZZU.gif

ย 

Without the right context anything could sound weird. The internet line in the 1 and meet me behind the mall in august would have painted a nightmare scenario for folklore if only those seconds had leaked

pC3NZZU.gif

ย 

Stay positive and trust in the lordย 

pC3NZZU.gifย 

ย 

save the lashings for friday when the album actually comes out

ย 

ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.