Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mau ®

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mau ®

  1. A small price to pay for the boost in the economy. Long live the Capitalist Queen
  2. I was blessed with AfterGlow and Maroon One of the best nights of my life
  3. SMH my show is today. She usually does terrible surprise songs after a killer day of surprise songs lol I WILL DIE A HAPPY MAN IF SHE SINGS HAPPINESS PLEASE TAYLORD
  4. If I had Sweet Nothing as a surprise song I would’ve been pretty happy. It’s a great track
  5. Oh my she didn’t reset the songs. my date is the 4th mexican one. I’m getting bottom of the barrel **** lol
  6. I wasn’t aware Fran was the SAG President. Damn! Amazing for her.
  7. Mau ® replied to DTF's topic in Base
    Both career defining records. Prefer Folklore though.
  8. I don’t think she’ll cut it (hopefully). She might change some stuff though. I’m more nervous the whole stage production won’t travel overseas. It’s happened with other major tours here in Mexico smh.
  9. I saw a viral tweet with a video analyzing how most of her relationships begin as cheating. ******* hell it really speaks volumes of her as a person, doesn’t it?
  10. Truly the tour of the DECADE. Leaving them all in awe.
  11. Mau ® replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Dear Reader’s bridge is some of her best pop work. I don’t think it’s talked about enough.
  12. It’s wild how all her albums post-BTW are vying for the title of “her worst album”. a true album artist.
  13. Will she reset the surprise songs once she begins another leg? Honestly LATAM deserves better than scraps after all this time
  14. Mau ® replied to M A R C's topic in Base
    Oh yeah I forgot she stepped down althogh she’s still the face of it and remains on the board no?
  15. Mau ® replied to M A R C's topic in Base
    Will there be Savage x Fenty Show volume 5? Those usually come out in September but idk with her pregnancy and all
  16. She can adjust the setlist to accomodate a new album lmao. Midnights and Evermore could be trimmed if she wanted to. Besides artists releasing albums whilst on tour isn’t unheard of: U2 released “Zooropa” while on tour supporting “Achtung Baby”. Beach House released “Thank your lucky stars” while on tour for Depression Cherry. She’s ambitious like that. Don’t underestimate her.
  17. To me this seems very likely to happen. I really feel She’s gonna go for the highest grossing tour of all time, or at the very least highest grossing female tour. A second US leg which includes Canada would be a no brainer.
  18. Odd. But the woman replacing her was the Anthropologie CEO so it should be in good hands? I wonder what this means for Rih?
  19. Mau ® replied to M A R C's topic in Base
    It’s wild how long she’s been riding off her slay Fashion era between 2012-2018. Anything else after has been…a choice. Excluding her first pregnancy because she was rocking that. At some point the GP is gonna notice she’s lost it. Hopefully she’ll call Mel O when that happens
  20. Welp thread flopped but in 4 days ya’ll be GAGGING at Clive’s Dominance
  21. Give King Clive some streams:
  22. I mean honestly look at it: THE LOOKS THE TALENT THE ACCLAIM https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2023/06/final-fantasy-16s-demo-has-been-a-huge-hit-with-ps5-players Do you agree?
  23. Oh man I really wish there’s a second NA leg though :/ i honestly believe she’s gonna work to make this the highest grossing tour ever. If that means releasing another studio album and altering the selist to accomodate another era and sell it as “The Eras 1.5 Tour” she will. She’s ambitious like that.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.