Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:cm: 

You shoould delete all the tasteless comments too 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I just came across a leak on Twitter and what I heard was… a choice. Granted I was never a fan of her music outside of 1989, so whatever. Hope the fans enjoy it. :heart:

We only have one full song and this is how y'all are behaving

 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

I can't tell if things are that bad or if y'all are just dramatic

 

pC3NZZU.gif

The full formed critical reception from leaked snippets :hoetenks: Y’all can be so damn miserable I swear 

Get ready for her first hit since 2017 laid ease. This is for the Chart Swifturds

 

pC3NZZU.gif

I am actually pretty dissapointed with what I've heard so far and the lyrics I read too. It's just too much of a change after giving us Folklore and Evermore. Y'all might like it though, idk, everyone's taste is different.

pC3NZZU.gif

Sad, really sad.

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:cm: 

Y'all should also at the very least hand out WeePees to some users who were (and still are) being overly aggressive :deadvision: 

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I just want it to be Thursday night already

 

pC3NZZU.gif

I know an album you can listen to on loop to  hate the days and pass the time by. You’ll love it.

2 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

it really is :deadbanana2: granted i’ve only heard one song but on the first listen i really enjoyed it cause of the production and then i listened a second time for the lyrics which is what i usually do and it just wasn’t it 

 

the album is a bunch of loser and likely reputation rejects. a damn shame 

Terrible 

The autumn chill that wakes me up
You loved the amber skies so much
Long limbs and frozen swims
You'd always go past where our feet could touch
And I complained the whole way there
The car ride back and up the stairs
I should've asked you questions
I should've asked you how to be
Asked you to write it down for me
Should've kept every grocery store receipt
'Cause every scrap of you would be taken from me
Watched as you signed your name Marjorie
All your closets of backlogged dreams
And how you left them all to me

pC3NZZU.gif

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

 

 

It doesn't sound like Lover though. Even LH doesn't sound much like it. It's closer to Bleachers and the 1975 than it is to Lover. It's very group-think

i meant the lyrics sound like they came from the lover era…just very similar to me idk that’s just my impression

 

i enjoyed the production tho 

It's actually the Dessner bootlickers who have gone off the deep end but yes, let's pin everything on Puta stans

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Edited by KOMH

1 minute ago, Erotic said:

The autumn chill that wakes me up
You loved the amber skies so much
Long limbs and frozen swims
You'd always go past where our feet could touch
And I complained the whole way there
The car ride back and up the stairs
I should've asked you questions
I should've asked you how to be
Asked you to write it down for me
Should've kept every grocery store receipt
'Cause every scrap of you would be taken from me
Watched as you signed your name Marjorie
All your closets of backlogged dreams
And how you left them all to me

pC3NZZU.gif

How would grandma Marjorie feel now knowing that the Lord sings about sexy babies? 

 

9sp6Ftj.png 

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:cm: 

 

2 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Y'all should also at the very least hand out WeePees to some users who were (and still are) being overly aggressive :deadvision: 

The nerve of you to beg Khlayan when you’re one of the swifties calling him a bias mod lmao

7 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

she channeled the whole 2nd half of REPUTA on this album and it's soooooooo :WAP: a change was NEEDED

I usually agree with yours takes sis and I'm a reputa apologist but WAS IT NEEDED?

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Maybe she really is incapable of making pop music that really brings out her best lyrically

 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

I hope she proves me wrong

 

pC3NZZU.gif

4 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

They should lock The Loneliest Time thread too considering it has leaked way earlier, be fair

giving

 

lmao

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

The autumn chill that wakes me up
You loved the amber skies so much
Long limbs and frozen swims
You'd always go past where our feet could touch
And I complained the whole way there
The car ride back and up the stairs
I should've asked you questions
I should've asked you how to be
Asked you to write it down for me
Should've kept every grocery store receipt
'Cause every scrap of you would be taken from me
Watched as you signed your name Marjorie
All your closets of backlogged dreams
And how you left them all to me

pC3NZZU.gif

the way i took both folklore and evermore for granted thinking that was her new standard 

ajkfjasd now that people flocked to here, watch the base getting locked too :ahh: 

9 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

she channeled the whole 2nd half of REPUTA on this album and it's soooooooo :WAP: a change was NEEDED

 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I usually agree with yours takes sis and I'm a reputa apologist but WAS IT NEEDED?

 

pC3NZZU.gif

The 2nd half didn’t l-word bar a snippet of Sweet Nothing which is serving Fiona Apple for me.

 

puta remains a high-tier masterpiece of its own. 

Still, there is hope. 

There might be a Lover and DBATC thrown in there. 

TheArgonaut

3 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

the way i took both folklore and evermore for granted thinking that was her new standard 

Indeed! 

 

RIP (2006-2018) (2020-21) </3

 

She shined bright and burned out quickly </3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.