Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Wait I thought she wasn't gonan submit re-recordings :deadbanana2:

Only Fearless and 1989 since both got one. I knew she would do that. 

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Anyway, from what I've heard

Maroon > Snow On The Beach  > > > > > > > > > > > Anti-Hero

pC3NZZU.gif

of course she’d pick the worst song to be a single :rip:

1 minute ago, KOMH said:

That one lyric (in the lead, no less) has me petrified. Is she really back to Loser'd pop again

 

pC3NZZU.gif

All I’ve heard could really fit into Loser.

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Describe sis, is it another *hot take* Red-sized clunky mess or bop?

I don't know how to describe songs because I'm not very versed on recognizing instruments but it sound like a watered down version of Dress. The production also sounds a lot like it would fit on Reputa (DATED) and also in Lover. She sounds good in it though.

:clownny:

I hate it I knew I should had stayed awake all night

SOTB sounds like it could've been on evermore honestly.

 

Was anti-hero the one getting the mv on friday?

 

3 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

what we usually do, meltdowning and clowning. Some were asking for the Ls in the thread tho.

Tragic. Google is a click away :rip:

No way I'm listening. Normally I cave in but I'm not even tempted this time. We've waited 2 years and I can easily wait 48 more hours.

 

pC3NZZU.gif

3 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

You’re ruining the ******* mood for the album for everybody nobody cares that you have it. Get outta here. MODS 

What mood babes? Y'all are still goint to meltdown wheter y'all hear the lyric now or on friday. And I'm not ******* talking to you.

Just now, TheArgonaut said:

I don't know how to describe songs because I'm not very versed on recognizing instruments but it sound like a watered down version of Dress. The production also sounds a lot like it would fit on Reputa (DATED) and also in Lover. She sounds good in it though.

:clownny:

Puta (polished) and Loser (indie-ish pop) sounds are different. You have to pick one.

3 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

With two days left, what we gonna do considering the main Midnight thread is closed 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

they wont reopen it???

she channeled the whole 2nd half of REPUTA on this album and it's soooooooo :WAP: a change was NEEDED

2 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

With two days left, what we gonna do considering the main Midnight thread is closed 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

IIRC the mods locked the Renaissance thread too when it leaked and they reopened it like six hours later after they deleted a bunch of posts and banned everyone who asked for the leak. So it may reopen after the mods go on a banning spree

1 minute ago, Casually Cruel said:

SOTB sounds like it could've been on evermore honestly.

 

Was anti-hero the one getting the mv on friday?

 

production wise yes but not with those lyrics 

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Puta (polished) and Loser (indie-ish pop) sounds are different. You have to pick one.

Loser. Puta sounds clean.

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, kandicha said:

IIRC the mods locked the Renaissance thread too when it leaked and they reopened it like six hours later after they deleted a bunch of posts and banned everyone who asked for the leak. So it may reopen after the mods go on a banning spree

:cm: 

Yeah, I'm not ruining my first listen with this random surprise drop. I can wait two more days and listen to the whole thing in order and in hq

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Just now, Nova_23 said:

production wise yes but not with those lyrics 

This. That’s why it’s Lover’d.

1 minute ago, TheArgonaut said:

Loser. Puta sounds clean.

Thank you

not the dumb swifties getting the album thread locked :deadvision:

 

also, I knew puta stans would start ruining the album release experience for everyone else but I didn't expect the meltdowns to be over literal seconds. I literally called it 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

They should lock The Loneliest Time thread too considering it has leaked way earlier, be fair

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

This. That’s why it’s Lover’d.

it really is :deadbanana2: granted i’ve only heard one song but on the first listen i really enjoyed it cause of the production and then i listened a second time for the lyrics which is what i usually do and it just wasn’t it 

 

the album is a bunch of loser and likely reputation rejects. a damn shame 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.