Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Now why would they close that already iconic MIDnights album thread? The Mods are worse than Twitter Swifties smh... I thought I was banned for a second :skull:

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Just now, TheArgonaut said:

Anyway, from what I've heard

Maroon > Snow On The Beach  > > > > > > > > > > > Anti-Hero

pC3NZZU.gif

Maroon? That snippet was LH though.

1 minute ago, JawBreaker said:

Is TheArgonaut the only person that heard the sexy baby lyric?:gaycat6:

I have the song in full. I did not listen to the snippets y'all listened too. I listened to Maroon too.

pC3NZZU.gif

Just now, yuta said:

Anti Hero is good :jonny:

Please describe, is it a puta level of bop? :WAP:

On 10/14/2022 at 1:23 AM, TaylorNation said:

 

not “American Roots Song” for Carolana :bibliahh: 

Wait I thought she wasn't gonna submit re-recordings :deadbanana2:

Edited by Illuminati

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Maroon? That snippet was LH though.

I have Maroon in full too.

pC3NZZU.gif

well there goes the 1M debut, we're stuck at 970K :dies: 

Not the Midnights thread being CLOSED. What did yall DO. :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Anyway, from what I've heard

Maroon > Snow On The Beach  > > > > > > > > > > > Anti-Hero

pC3NZZU.gif

honey, Maroon l word???

Snow on the Beach has decent production that would have all been elevated if the lyrics were actually good

1 minute ago, TheArgonaut said:

The "sexy baby" lyric took me out. Whether there ir a comma or not in there is still really tragic.

9sp6Ftj.png

how do you follow an album with ivy, tolerate it, champagne problems, cowboy like me, coney island with

 

"sexy baby", "Best believe I'm still bejeweled when I walk in the room", "I polish up real nice", "My smile is like I won a contest"

 

9sp6Ftj.png

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

nnnnnnn just whyyyyyy :deadbanana4:

 

I saw that post and knew **** was going down :ahh: The way there is a specific BANNER asking people NOT TO do that.

Just now, TheArgonaut said:

I have Maroon in full too.

pC3NZZU.gif

Describe sis, is it another *hot take* Red-sized clunky mess or bop?

1 minute ago, liam13 said:

whys the alberm thread locked? what happened? :redface:

People asking for the l-word :deadbanana4:

Just now, XxTheBerriBoyxX said:

Not the Midnights thread being CLOSED. What did yall DO. :deadbanana4:

what we usually do, meltdowning and clowning. Some were asking for the Ls in the thread tho.

Not them closing the thread before 1000 pages. ME!dnights indeed, yet another #2 peak with no 1m debut 

1 minute ago, TheArgonaut said:

I have the song in full. I did not listen to the snippets y'all listened too. I listened to Maroon too.

pC3NZZU.gif

You’re ruining the ******* mood for the album for everybody nobody cares that you have it. Get outta here. MODS 

That one lyric (in the lead, no less) has me petrified. Is she really back to Loser'd pop again

 

pC3NZZU.gif

With two days left, what we gonna do considering the main Midnight thread is closed 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.