Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

'tis the damn season is a Christmas song and I won't be convinced otherwise.

I really do feel she needs to drop a Christmas album one year, and I'd love if it was in the vein of 'tis the damn season rather than Christmas Tree Farm

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

:coffee:I haven't heard the sound of midnight but everyone is letting me down with the album 

Thread needed to be close.  The trash being posted every page was destroying brain cells. 

1 minute ago, wwshooter said:

Why close the album thread? What is this chaotic mess?

it was a lot of complaining being done there so hopefully the negative ass people don’t move over to this side

not them closing the album thread when it's about to certified diamond aka 1000 pages. 

Just now, Nova_23 said:

why did they close the album thread :deadbanana2:

People are asking for  what shouldn’t be asked.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Miss thing is creatively BURNED OUT

 

9sp6Ftj.png

The "sexy baby" lyric took me out. Whether there ir a comma or not in there is still really tragic.

9sp6Ftj.png

Snow On The Beach is a song that will make everyone “happy”.

 

No matter which album you stan for.

Is TheArgonaut the only person that heard the sexy baby lyric?:gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

People are asking for  what shouldn’t be asked.

those people are so annoying like there’s a red banner at the very top that says NO 

Just now, JawBreaker said:

Is TheArgonaut the only person that heard the sexy baby lyric?:gaycat6:

The lyrics are true.

Anyway, from what I've heard

Maroon > Snow On The Beach  > > > > > > > > > > > Anti-Hero

pC3NZZU.gif

Just now, JawBreaker said:

Is TheArgonaut the only person that heard the sexy baby lyric?:gaycat6:

So far I think so but I’m not gonna Google that to find out

 

 pC3NZZU.gif

Just now, Nova_23 said:

those people are so annoying like there’s a red banner at the very top that says NO 

They seem to be the type who are inactive on ATRL and just logs in for the tea.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.