Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

There are a limited number of days she can theoretically tour if she wants to keep it within 1 year (which I assume she will). Why go to a city like Louisville, where the average ticket price on the Rep tour was $95 when she could do a second night in a city like Houston where the average ticket price was $173. 

That makes sense but a second show would bring the average down, so it wouldn't be too different. But I agree, there are some cities that were oversaturated, especially in Kentucky and Ohio. Louisville is just 2h30min from Nashville, and the Ohio and Indiana cities are all near each other. She might skip some of them but do more nights in those bigger more central locations (Nashville serving the Louisville market and Columbus serving the Ohio market)

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

4 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

That makes sense but a second show would bring the average down, so it wouldn't be too different. But I agree, there are some cities that were oversaturated, especially in Kentucky and Ohio. Louisville is just 2h30min from Nashville, and the Ohio and Indiana cities are all near each other. She might skip some of them but do more nights in those bigger more central locations (Nashville serving the Louisville market and Columbus serving the Ohio market)

Plus, if she's doing a 360º show, Ohio Stadium and it's 115k capacity will need to be the only show for a few hundred miles to make that work :gaycat6:

 

I think the only shows in that region this go around will be Nashville x2, Chicago x2, Pittsburgh, and Columbus

Edited by wastedpotential

4 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Plus, if she's doing a 360º show, Ohio Stadium and it's 115k capacity will need to be the only show for a few hundred miles to make that work :gaycat6:

 

I think the only shows in that region this go around will be Nashville x2, Chicago x2, Pittsburgh, and Columbus

Indy is only 3 hours away from Chicago so I can see her doing 3 shows there. I was surprised to see the gross in Pittsburgh :jonnycat: even New Orleans smashed, the only true underperformances in the US were Louisville and Cleveland :biblionny:

I think she did really well here. It makes me confident she could do something bigger like the rumoured Cruella 2 role 

 

 

 

 

23 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

I think she did really well here. It makes me confident she could do something bigger like the rumoured Cruella 2 role 

 

 

 

 

I agree she did okay. I hope she knows where she’s heading with her extra-curriculars.

On 10/4/2022 at 11:44 AM, Dephira said:

It's funny how people don't yet realize that with her updated vocals, Speak Now might very well be her best album ever. 

Facts, facts, and nothing but facts!! 
 

love the lead single sisters. But somebody needs to get willow (dancing witch remix) trending on tik tok so both songs can have a fall resurgence asap!!  :cool::cool:

Hi ya'll.. I think this is the best place to ask this. 

 

So.. Willow is first song I LOVED from Taylor. I don't have the time or patience to hear her entire discography no shade.

 

Does she have similar songs? 

 

Would love recommendations :heart2:

21 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Hi ya'll.. I think this is the best place to ask this. 

 

So.. Willow is first song I LOVED from Taylor. I don't have the time or patience to hear her entire discography no shade.

 

Does she have similar songs? 

 

Would love recommendations :heart2:

Love Story, Invisible String, and Ivy.

All her albums jumping on the US weekly Spotify chart :giraffe:

Hopefully Speak Now finally enters the BB200

She was SO good in Amsterdam. I was so happy to see her acting the movie is so bad though. A Horrible experience and boring.

3 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

Eek

that's basically the scoring system Song used to have which is why there could be as few as 2 nominees, as the voters hated all the other music. 

 

the producers decided that since the category only existed to bring in ratings, they would force there to be 5 nominees a year regardless of quality.

If Red, Speak Now and evermore aren't in your Top 4 Taylor albums, I'm not obliged to take your opinion seriously 

wonder what the bonus track is on Midnights Target edition :cupid:

I thought peter styles got banned because he had dupes, not because of racism? Unless I’m remembering it wrong. 

On 10/9/2022 at 11:54 AM, Halcyon Days said:

Do you guys think she'll tour New Zealand or just Australia? 

I think she visited Auckland for all her tours minus 1989 for some reason so I'd be surprised if she didn't for the next Midnights/Rerecordings tour.

 

whitney reincarnated into her when she recorded this whew 

 

17 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

She has a knack for picking the absolute worst movies to star in. Panned flop after panned flop...

 

It's kind of impressive if you think about it

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

The way I have seen ALL her movies at the theatre and all of them are TRASH. I remember cringing at Valentine's Day

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

7 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

 

whitney reincarnated into her when she recorded this whew 

 

The absolute POWER this song has over me. One of her best and the vocals sound beautiful

On 10/8/2022 at 11:57 PM, hardbrit said:

She was SO good in Amsterdam. I was so happy to see her acting the movie is so bad though. A Horrible experience and boring.

Tell me more please:

-How big is her role (4 minutes or 6 minutes long:priceless:?

-What does she do exactly?

-is it true she sings with Christian Bale?

42 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

The way I have seen ALL her movies at the theatre and all of them are TRASH. I remember cringing at Valentine's Day

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

Same film career trajectory as Madonna, tbh. Her Evita and Golden Globe is coming. :celestial5:

Edited by Frogger17

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.