Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, 1989 said:

I thought peter styles got banned because he had dupes, not because of racism? Unless I’m remembering it wrong. 

iirc he was indeed banned for a dupe account.

Amsterdam is in theaters here but i got tickets to watch Halloween Ends :gaycat5:

Also the TWAF praise:jonnycat: a bop

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

But they told us puta was a bad TS album?

 

Why is it on the level of Bob Dylan?!

3 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

Tell me more please:

-How big is her role (4 minutes or 6 minutes long:priceless:?

-What does she do exactly?

-is it true she sings with Christian Bale?

She is in it for 6 minutes but is VERY important towards the plot. She gets mentioned many times during the film.

 

She is the daughter of a politician in the movie, so she is very important.

 

She sings with Christian for about 5 seconds (more like whispers, it isn't an onstage performance or anything like that).

Just now, hardbrit said:

She is in it for 6 minutes but is VERY important towards the plot. She gets mentioned many times during the film.

 

She is the daughter of a politician in the movie, so she is very important.

 

She sings with Christian for about 5 seconds (more like whispers, it isn't an onstage performance or anything like that).

Is it worth my 9 USD? 

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Is it worth my 9 USD? 

No, it is easily one of the years worst movies.

16 hours ago, 1989 said:

I thought peter styles got banned because he had dupes, not because of racism? Unless I’m remembering it wrong. 

This is the real reason. He had a dupe account. 

 

He is not racist. He wasn't banned for racism. Stop with the fake news. 

59 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

No, it is easily one of the years worst movies.

Thanks sis! But in reality, might still see it! It’s not everyday my faves get together in a screen (Swift, Robbie, Bale, De Niro, to an extent Taylor Joy).

On 10/4/2022 at 5:51 PM, Isaiah said:

can we rally to get our good sis peter styles unbanned? we're missing out on getting to see him gather that rihfenty20 user

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad 

 

On 10/5/2022 at 10:27 AM, TaylorNation said:

ah **** I had no idea :rip: mess 

 

20 hours ago, 1989 said:

I thought peter styles got banned because he had dupes, not because of racism? Unless I’m remembering it wrong. 

 

9 hours ago, Fifteen said:

iirc he was indeed banned for a dupe account.

Amsterdam is in theaters here but i got tickets to watch Halloween Ends :gaycat5:

Also the TWAF praise:jonnycat: a bop

 

4 hours ago, ronelmaano13 said:

This is the real reason. He had a dupe account. 

 

He is not racist. He wasn't banned for racism. Stop with the fake news. 

My bad, looks like I may have confused him with another user. Sadly, it is not uncommon to see swifties (especially non US based) be racist against Rih and Bey :psyduck:

Will Taylor release 3 songs in the supplementary version when the album comes out? Or will she keep it for a few weeks and continue to flop like extra tracks from previous albums 

13 hours ago, hardbrit said:

She is in it for 6 minutes but is VERY important towards the plot. She gets mentioned many times during the film.

 

She is the daughter of a politician in the movie, so she is very important.

 

She sings with Christian for about 5 seconds (more like whispers, it isn't an onstage performance or anything like that).

Thanks :heart2:.

What I like about her glorified cameo film roles is that all of them are in failed commercial bombs, so the studios always have to rush release them on streaming/ digitally to at least get some returns, and her 5 minutes appearance ends up on YouTube in less then a month :deadbanana4:. I can't wait to watch it there.

5 hours ago, pccp said:

Will Taylor release 3 songs in the supplementary version when the album comes out? Or will she keep it for a few weeks and continue to flop like extra tracks from previous albums 

They will most likely be target exclusive for a few months

 

 

No Speak Now again :chick3:

 

But we were worried about evermore hitting 100 weeks some months ago :dies:

 

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

They will most likely be target exclusive for a few months

I hate it here. Her team should be fired and replaced with me 

15 hours ago, pccp said:

I hate it here. Her team should be fired and replaced with me 

Unfortunately her team’s goal is to make money and not really pleasing fans. target pays them for these exclusives and the money probs covers the cost of the bonus tracks. 

Just remembered that Lover was almost titled Daylight and the fact that we could have had both Daylight and Midnights as album titles...

 

taylor-swift.gif

Red was considered a country album upon its initial release. I’m not surprised she’d submit the TV to country; one of the goals of the re-recordings are to keep them (the standard albums, at least) as close to the originals as possible. She wouldn’t switch and submit the TV to pop. 

On 10/11/2022 at 4:24 AM, simmnfierzig said:

 

 

No Speak Now again :chick3:

 

But we were worried about evermore hitting 100 weeks some months ago :dies:

 

At this point I kind of think even Fearless TV might reach two years on the chart, and Red TV probably will too :gaycat6:

 

 

Hopefully 4 in the BB200 top 50 this week :lakitu:

 

And can Speak Now finally enter now :chick3:

 

Streaming Peak Forever on my discog countdown to midnights and WHEW dear god tv is going to become THE BEST song in her catalogue, I just know IT :jonnycat:

 

Well maybe it’s me and my blind optimism to blame…

Or maybe it’s you and your sick need to give love then take it away

 

spacer.png

 

(also obligatory haunted sneak. truly PEAK now)

I was trying to find old Taylor album threads, but do they just delete the threads instead of locking it now? D:

On 10/16/2022 at 7:40 AM, itsjem said:

I was trying to find old Taylor album threads, but do they just delete the threads instead of locking it now? D:

As of right now, all ATRL threads before latest update are gone.

The Other Side of a Door is such a chore to listen to until the last minute when the bridhe comes swinging at you :bam:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.