Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

ugh willow is that b*tch

it checks every mark of lead single

 

an infectious melody

beautiful production

quality

great music video

 

no wonder it outstreams boredigan

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I’m gonna miss Aaron’s guitar fingerstyle if he’s not on Midnights.

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I’m gonna miss Aaron’s guitar fingerstyle if he’s not on Midnights.

I know that it might not mean that he's involved

but girl in red announced a new single that he worked on with her at long pond and posted a photo of them where he's wearing an evermore hoodie

8 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

no wonder it outstreams boredigan

It doesn't but you tried. Cardigan is much better, the outro alone sh*ts all over willow. 

31 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

this classic refuses to die :WAP:

 

We can't get rid of her, *****! She's not going no ******* where

So what cities are basically confirmed for the tour?

1 hour ago, XtunaStan said:

So what cities are basically confirmed for the tour?

London should be 100 % confirmed 

5 hours ago, JosephT said:

I don't why, this performance 3:19 made me think of taylor's mirrorball :dies:

Not UNCLE in the Taylor Base :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

So what cities are basically confirmed for the tour?

At a minimum LA, NY, Boston, Chicago, Arlington, Nashville, and Philly in the US, and then London, Sydney, and Tokyo abroad. I honestly think she's gonna do all the Rep tour dates (minus the underperformers like Louisville and Cleveland) and then a few extra international dates in South America and continental Europe, where her popularity has grown exponentially since last time. 

I just noticed that you can interpret this lyric SOOOO differently

 

"and you call me up again just to break me" 

 

gurl was talking about having a post breakup hook up and I will stand by that interpretation. 

20 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

So what cities are basically confirmed for the tour?

I see that you’re getting ready to break that piggy bank for her...

love that for you

 

Michael196

  • ATRL Moderator

WANEGBT (SV) came on shuffle and that chorus is just so much better than TV :gaycat6:

It's funny how people don't yet realize that with her updated vocals, Speak Now might very well be her best album ever. 

20 minutes ago, Dephira said:

It's funny how people don't yet realize that with her updated vocals, Speak Now might very well be her best album ever. 

This. Speak Now TV is the one I want to the most.

What will she push on Taylor Swift (TV)?!

 

The biggest mystery of all the TVs.

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

What will she push on Taylor Swift (TV)?!

 

The biggest mystery of all the TVs.

Cold As You or we riot

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

I’m sure she’ll push Enchanted when Speak Now TV comes out, but I wonder if she’ll push Don’t Blame Me or Getaway Car when reputation TV comes out 

I hope she'll do Getaway Car, it's my favorite from Reputation. But considering how well Don't Blame Me is doing on streaming right now i wouldn't be surprised if she did that instead.

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

Cold As You or we riot

I’d Lie will shake the OG swifties :WAP:

21 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

At a minimum LA, NY, Boston, Chicago, Arlington, Nashville, and Philly in the US, and then London, Sydney, and Tokyo abroad. I honestly think she's gonna do all the Rep tour dates (minus the underperformers like Louisville and Cleveland) and then a few extra international dates in South America and continental Europe, where her popularity has grown exponentially since last time. 

You have more faith than me

 

halloween-mask.gif

28 minutes ago, Headlock said:

You have more faith than me

 

halloween-mask.gif

Well hopefully whichever TN staffer secretly booked Lover Fest dates in Brazil without Taylor's knowledge does it again

 

halloween-mask.gif

 

And hopefully they also do it in Germany this time

 

halloween-mask.gif

when she said “and you come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you” :gaylorcat2: :gaylorcat2::gaylorcat2: outtalented many discographies 

9 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Well hopefully whichever TN staffer secretly booked Lover Fest dates in Brazil without Taylor's knowledge does it again

 

halloween-mask.gif

 

And hopefully they also do it in Germany this time

 

halloween-mask.gif

Someone hack Tree’s blackberry and switch Taylor’s tour schedule with Coldplay’s

 

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Someone hack Tree’s blackberry and switch Taylor’s tour schedule with Coldplay’s

 

spacer.png

Someone hack Messina touring group and switch Taylor's tour schedule with Ed's (the one going until 2025 nnn)

 

halloween-mask.gif

Edited by wastedpotential

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.