Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Sorry but Gold Rush kinda pales compared to the songs before and after it  :giraffe:

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

23 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

At a minimum LA, NY, Boston, Chicago, Arlington, Nashville, and Philly in the US, and then London, Sydney, and Tokyo abroad. I honestly think she's gonna do all the Rep tour dates (minus the underperformers like Louisville and Cleveland) and then a few extra international dates in South America and continental Europe, where her popularity has grown exponentially since last time. 

She'd have to be idiotic to stop in continental Europe but not China and the Philippines honestly:rip:I get that they aren't as profitable on average but those are her biggest markets outside the US and would easily sell out in a matter of seconds, not to mention the gross would be on par with some of her biggest US dates 

Edited by KOMH

Random, but I listened to the MV version of ATW10MVTV on Apple Music for the first time and I think I prefer this version! The instrumental gaps between verses are gorgeous and add breathing room to a song that feels a tad tight in parts (OG ATW will never be topped) 

can we rally to get our good sis peter styles unbanned? we're missing out on getting to see him gather that rihfenty20 user

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad 

Does anyone has a same feeling with me that nice boy ed sound like Bon Iver/Justin Bernon/Big Red Machine??

16 hours ago, PopA911 said:

WANEGBT (SV) came on shuffle and that chorus is just so much better than TV :gaycat6:

Weeee have to pretend weeeee like those choruses on Taylor's Version (I don't understand how she decided to leave those Weeee and not fix them :dancehall2:)

 

PopA911

 

I'm so excited for the Vault Songs on Reputation TV :jonny5:

9 hours ago, Isaiah said:

can we rally to get our good sis peter styles unbanned? we're missing out on getting to see him gather that rihfenty20 user

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad 

did he get permabanned? mess, why?

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I'm so excited for the Vault Songs on Reputation TV :jonny5:

Me too nnnn:jonny5:

 

 peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad

4 hours ago, Gork said:

Weeee have to pretend weeeee like those choruses on Taylor's Version (I don't understand how she decided to leave those Weeee and not fix them :dancehall2:)

 

PopA911

 

They’re not actually that bad. The first time I heard them I hated them but listening again they weren’t as bad as I remembered

19 minutes ago, greento said:

They’re not actually that bad. The first time I heard them I hated them but listening again they weren’t as bad as I remembered

Girl how did you do it I literally cannot listen to the song at this point 

 

I can't get enough of this alt rock career highlight lately 

Back to a first glance feeling on New York time
Back when you fit my poems like a perfect rhyme

 

We blocked the noise with the sound of 'I need you'
And for the first time I had something to lose 

 

https://youtu.be/hs_nRiTxrvU

 

14 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I can't get enough of this alt rock career highlight lately 

Back to a first glance feeling on New York time
Back when you fit my poems like a perfect rhyme

 

We blocked the noise with the sound of 'I need you'
And for the first time I had something to lose 

 

https://youtu.be/hs_nRiTxrvU

 

That was a classic, that was a classic :jonny5:

On 10/3/2022 at 4:15 PM, wastedpotential said:

At a minimum LA, NY, Boston, Chicago, Arlington, Nashville, and Philly in the US, and then London, Sydney, and Tokyo abroad. I honestly think she's gonna do all the Rep tour dates (minus the underperformers like Louisville and Cleveland) and then a few extra international dates in South America and continental Europe, where her popularity has grown exponentially since last time. 

Why wouldn’t she go back to the “underperformances”? It’s not like they outright flopped :toofunny3:

15 hours ago, Isaiah said:

can we rally to get our good sis peter styles unbanned? we're missing out on getting to see him gather that rihfenty20 user

peterstyles13lq.thumb.gif.4c4947b4b9efad 

 

5 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

did he get permabanned? mess, why?

 

spacer.png

Wasn’t he racist? I’d rather have the rih Stans getting brave than have that racist back on the site 

spacer.png

Scooter gets my coins every day when I play the original WANEGOD. She will pay for her war crimes of messing it up

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

 

Wasn’t he racist? I’d rather have the rih Stans getting brave than have that racist back on the site 

spacer.png

ah **** I had no idea :rip: mess 

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Why wouldn’t she go back to the “underperformances”? It’s not like they outright flopped :toofunny3:

There are a limited number of days she can theoretically tour if she wants to keep it within 1 year (which I assume she will). Why go to a city like Louisville, where the average ticket price on the Rep tour was $95 when she could do a second night in a city like Houston where the average ticket price was $173. 

6 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

 

Wasn’t he racist? I’d rather have the rih Stans getting brave than have that racist back on the site 

spacer.png

ooop, I didnt know he was fighting racism allegations.

if they're true, it's quite ironic bc I remember him constantly gathering racist users who diminished the importance of asian-sales 

spacer.png

 

8 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

 

Wasn’t he racist? I’d rather have the rih Stans getting brave than have that racist back on the site 

spacer.png

 

7 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

ah **** I had no idea :rip: mess 

 

2 hours ago, Isaiah said:

ooop, I didnt know he was fighting racism allegations.

if they're true, it's quite ironic bc I remember him constantly gathering racist users who diminished the importance of asian-sales 

spacer.png

 

Been on this forum for so long, and do not recall “racist” activities of the mentioned user.

 

Among the three of you, I’ve only seen @Ms. Togekiss, also the newest, use Taylor to shade other artists in this forum, it’s very bold to call out fellow Swifties users without proof. @bluebirdsforever 

The gathering, collecting, and throwing into the waste bin of puta’s second fanbase by @KOMH . 

 

spacer.png

 

The way they want to stick to their debunked narrative that THEE puta is:

 

Frontloaded

Forgotten

Flop

Critically panned

No streaming hits

No classics

 

 

And more narrative within the base like:

We start derailing threads

We only compete with Lover

We report them :ahh:

 

If @khalyan hadn’t exposed that 140+ reports in the Midnights thread, they would have pinned it all on puta stans. I bet most of those reports are theirs considering @Cloröx and I got the points.:ahh:

 

I really do wonder what vendetta they have on reputation. They really can’t stand the album having “stans”. Such cupcake behavior, edgelord swifties as I would call them.

 

reputation is Taylor’s best album. Ask @Rei

 

Ignore us if you don’t agree. Your mass reporting, and making it seem like it’s a Loser vs puta thing is not going to happen.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The gathering, collecting, and throwing into the waste bin of puta’s second fanbase by @KOMH . 

 

spacer.png

 

The way they want to stick to their debunked narrative that THEE puta is:

 

Frontloaded

Forgotten

Flop

Critically panned

No streaming hits

No classics

 

 

And more narrative within the base like:

We start derailing threads

We only compete with Lover

We report them :ahh:

 

If @khalyan hadn’t exposed that 140+ reports in the Midnights thread, they would have pinned it all on puta stans. I bet most of those reports are theirs considering @Cloröx and I got the points.:ahh:

 

I really do wonder what vendetta they have on reputation. They really can’t stand the album having “stans”. Such cupcake behavior, edgelord swifties as I would call them.

 

reputation is Taylor’s best album. Ask @Rei

 

Ignore us if you don’t agree. Your mass reporting, and making it seem like it’s a Loser vs puta thing is not going to happen.

Imagine being that bothered by Taylor’s best album REPUTATION being her best album. :rip:

 

Anyone that disagrees has to be trolling. :michael:

 

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

22 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The gathering, collecting, and throwing into the waste bin of puta’s second fanbase by @KOMH . 

 

spacer.png

 

The way they want to stick to their debunked narrative that THEE puta is:

 

Frontloaded

Forgotten

Flop

Critically panned

No streaming hits

No classics

 

 

And more narrative within the base like:

We start derailing threads

We only compete with Lover

We report them :ahh:

 

If @khalyan hadn’t exposed that 140+ reports in the Midnights thread, they would have pinned it all on puta stans. I bet most of those reports are theirs considering @Cloröx and I got the points.:ahh:

 

I really do wonder what vendetta they have on reputation. They really can’t stand the album having “stans”. Such cupcake behavior, edgelord swifties as I would call them.

 

reputation is Taylor’s best album. Ask @Rei

 

Ignore us if you don’t agree. Your mass reporting, and making it seem like it’s a Loser vs puta thing is not going to happen.

The entire base banding together to drag Puta only for Taylor to announce a song titled KARMA as the next song :ahh:you can't make this up!

 

Daily Swift Gifs

 

Edited by KOMH

8 hours ago, Isaiah said:

ooop, I didnt know he was fighting racism allegations.

if they're true, it's quite ironic bc I remember him constantly gathering racist users who diminished the importance of asian-sales 

spacer.png

 

I remember them making some rather odd comments about Beyonce so yeah

spacer.png

Edited by Ms. Togekiss

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.