Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

evermore back in the top 100 is a miracle :jonny4:

is this already counting the announcement impact? :jonny4:

  • Replies 61.4k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

6 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

is this already counting the announcement impact? :jonny4:

Yes 3 days of boost. 

7 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Yes 3 days of boost. 

4

22 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

4

Ah right it was Monday 

1 minute ago, Hunter_13 said:

 

Wow :clap3:

The Beatles of this century :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Squall said:

 

The rerecording I have played the most (excluding Vault Tracks/ATW10), a masterpiece I'm afraid :heart2:

The way she made the bassline immaculate here 

I think she has about 3k preorders in France, this is really good considering it's her weakest market, we have no singles, the album is out in more than a month and that it's only from her store :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, Squall said:

I think she has about 3k preorders in France, this is really good considering it's her weakest market, we have no singles, the album is out in more than a month and that it's only from her store :clap3: 

Her biggest week in France was Reputation's 7,400. She might actually reach that number this time around, and that might be good for a top 5 or even top 3 placement this time around, which is solid for Taylor.

3 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Her biggest week in France was Reputation's 7,400. She might actually reach that number this time around, and that might be good for a top 5 or even top 3 placement this time around, which is solid for Taylor.

Lover did 7500

folklore did about 3k (no physicals though)

 

It's really good :clap3: 

Enchanted TV can easily go #1 and Sparks Fly TV can also become a top 5 for her if she gives both an MV. PLZ PLZ Taylor give both the All Too Well TV treatment. Don't waste the 2nd mv on a random vault no one cares for. Enchanted TV and Sparks Fly TV are CLASSICS

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

Lover did 7500

folklore did about 3k (no physicals though)

 

It's really good :clap3: 

Lover did 7,500 pure?

1 minute ago, Squall said:

SPS

Oh. I was talking about pure sales only. I think Reputation did slightly over 8K with SPS.

do you guys think once ALL the Taylor Versions are over for the albums she did not own masters for that maybe she might do something cute for Lover like release the "Vault" tracks for that album and maybe for Folklore and Evermore too? Just tack on vault tracks for streaming at least? I think it would be cute and also if she could give an mv for Cruel Summer (Love), August (Folklore) and Champagne Problems (Evermore) that would be so friggin amazing :'( 

9 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Oh. I was talking about pure sales only. I think Reputation did slightly over 8K with SPS.

Oh idk about Lover's pure sales

14 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

do you guys think once ALL the Taylor Versions are over for the albums she did not own masters for that maybe she might do something cute for Lover like release the "Vault" tracks for that album and maybe for Folklore and Evermore too? Just tack on vault tracks for streaming at least? I think it would be cute and also if she could give an mv for Cruel Summer (Love), August (Folklore) and Champagne Problems (Evermore) that would be so friggin amazing :'( 

I think there's only two songs that was shelved from Lover. "Need" and "All of the Girls" but with her you never know. If stans aggravate her about it enough she could drop them. They can't be worse than ME, Calm, or The Man. :lakitu:

The universal panning Harry is receiving for DWD, y'all ready for Lord to serve Panned Flop with her 2 minute cameo for Amsterdam in October?

 

hhuSuvS.gif

29 minutes ago, Lille said:

The universal panning Harry is receiving for DWD, y'all ready for Lord to serve Panned Flop with her 2 minute cameo for Amsterdam in October?

 

hhuSuvS.gif

The thing that concerns me most is that the movie comes out before midnights :redface: I thought we had a break until November..

 

Oh miss girl, what have you unleashed upon us? :psyduck:

Edited by kyoshi
*had

7 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Oh god. This photo from 2019 was shown on BBC News following Liz Truss’ win:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtuLof-HzY6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

 

:deadbanana2:

  • ATRL Moderator

if we’re getting any songs from evermore on her tour i just hope it’s champagne problems, tolerate it, coney island and cowboy like me :lakitu:

4 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

if we’re getting any songs from evermore on her tour i just hope it’s champagne problems, tolerate it, right where you left me and willow :lakitu:

:giraffe:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, 400Iux said:

:giraffe:

i know she will be performing willow and i would love right where you left me, but coney island and cowboy like me live would absolutely slay me :jonny4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.