Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I hope miss thing would move on from the Scammys already but she isn't doing that until she gets her SOTY 

 

5BnE.gif

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

She should announce the lead on Wednesday for 9/9 release. Visualizer, and Lyric Video only on the 9th.

 

Her performance on Live Lounge will probably be on 12th or 15th. Music Video on 16th.

 

She should spread out the promo for the lead so that it will not free fall on the charts.

This coming tour needs more international dates. Europe and NA already got lots of dates all the time. Southeast Asia ESPECIALLY deserve some shows. Literally the Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia carry her international global streams and they stan her HARD.

7 hours ago, Feanor said:

She'll be going against Harry Styles' UK+continental Europe stadium tour next year, and they pretty much have quite overlapping audiences.... I'm scared for her :gaycat6:

 

Also for UK dates, we need to ask King @Mercurio if he has any tea he'd be willing to share.

 

5BnE.gif

 

lol if it come down to not having enough money, they'd sell their tickets in a heartbeat

Y'all asking for all these EU dates, not acknowledging that the EU (+ UK) economy is about to collapse and no one will be able to afford tickets in a year anyways.

 

5BnE.gif

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

I blame Andrea

 

spacer.png

Andrea was raised (part of her childhood) in Puerto Rico, so she isn't completely unaware of LATM atleast....

5BnE.gif

2 hours ago, Lille said:

Kinda hoping the single isn't released until October so she can avoid the split year Grammy deadline, and if the single sucks it's a short enough gap until the album to not really affect sales.

 

5BnE.gif

I low key think this is what will happen

I want another "Renegade" from her. That song never fails to make me cry :weeps:

I feel like she will release the lead single a week before the album release like Good 4 U and Sour

What kind of lead single do you think would please EVERYONE?

 

Now that I'm thinking about it, a song like Renegade produced by Max or co would actually be sorta perfect.

5 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

What kind of lead single do you think would please EVERYONE?

 

Now that I'm thinking about it, a song like Renegade produced by Max or co would actually be sorta perfect.

I want the song to have a melody like : let her go, someone like you, You Belong With Me, ...

She needs to release a single this month. Right now the #1 song in the country is less than 240 points. All To Well did twice as that. It's her chance to snatch at least 2-3 weeks at #1. If she waits too much someone will start smashing harder and Christmas will come around and another Willow situation will follow suit.

 

She's selling around 1k 1.5k vinyls of the og version daily. That's like 70k until album release :clownny: 

1 hour ago, TheArgonaut said:

She's selling around 1k 1.5k vinyls of the og version daily. That's like 70k until album release :clownny: 

And that number will dramatically increase once the variants are gone :jonny5:

 

The way the vinyl presale has exceeded every one of my expectations is WILD. I think it's pretty reasonable for Midnights to debut with 350k vinyl sales at this point 

6 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

What kind of lead single do you think would please EVERYONE?

 

Now that I'm thinking about it, a song like Renegade produced by Max or co would actually be sorta perfect.

Something along the lines of a slightly more upbeat August.

37 minutes ago, Fama said:

What if the Midnights lead single is the best lead single she has ever released? :sistrens:

The bar is literally on the floor:rip:

44 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

New era and the base is on the 2nd page. Tragic. 

theres literally a 100 page topic about the album without a single lead info and 7 days before the announcement

tickets for the tiff thing are being resold for $1465-$2395 on stubhub. the demand for the storyteller of our time

7 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

evermore back in the top 100 is a miracle :jonny4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.