Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

So the UK & Irish leg will most likely be London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Dublin

 

spacer.png

We need some tea on continental Europe

Do we have solid info on Cardiff? 

 

also yes to more continental dates

 

Lord, hear my prayers for an Amsterdam date sdjkdsj

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I think 1989 TV can be as successful as 1989 has done before in terms of long-distance running. so it's best for Taylor to drop that album early next year

58 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

It is bigger than some stadiums actually. But her team probably directly skip it after seeing the word "Arena" :michael: 

She was going to do two shows at a 22K arena for Lover Fest in Germany, I don't think her team would skip a show in the Philippines just because of that.

10 hours ago, Prison said:

Her xenophobic ass is just gonna tour US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ and and call it a world tour

 

5BnE.gif

And Japan!

5 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

I don't think the Philippines has a stadium that would work for a Taylor tour :gaycat6:

 

1 hour ago, ronelmaano13 said:

Our largest is Philippine Arena. It has 55k sitting capacity. 

This one? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KJC_King_Dome

 

It is not in the Manila tho

5BnE.gif

16 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Do we have solid info on Cardiff? 

 

also yes to more continental dates

 

Lord, hear my prayers for an Amsterdam date sdjkdsj

Just assumptions for now; that Reddit user said if Edinburgh is a lock then she’s going beyond London & Manchester and I don’t see her going to Sunderland or Newcastle, but we’ll see

 

spacer.png

4 April 2017 Manila Philippines Mall of Asia Concert Grounds 34,813 / 34,813 $7,189,520


The Coldplay boxscore. She should perform in that same place.

 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

She was going to do two shows at a 22K arena for Lover Fest in Germany, I don't think her team would skip a show in the Philippines just because of that.

That was an amphitheater I think so it could support a bigger stage, but I do think that this proves she's not totally against going to smaller capacity venues 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

That was an amphitheater I think so it could support a bigger stage, but I do think that this proves she's not totally against going to smaller capacity venues 

To be fair Lover Fest was going to be something very unusual. The amount of festivals said it all

 

She was also going to an 11K capacity arena in France (which sold out in 20 minutes). That’s why I’m very curious to see how she would do the Paris La Défense Arena (30k-35kish capacity) 

 

spacer.png

The show in Berlin also sold out pretty quickly if I remember correctly

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Sprawl said:
4 April 2017 Manila Philippines Mall of Asia Concert Grounds 34,813 / 34,813 $7,189,520


The Coldplay boxscore. She should perform in that same place.

 

spacer.png

Not open grounds. I would hate standing for more than 10 hours plus the heat, humidity, and the smell. 

3 hours ago, Sprawl said:

So the UK & Irish leg will most likely be London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Dublin

 

spacer.png

We need some tea on continental Europe

I hear it's being scheduled during the summer in UK and quite possibly Europe too. She might book festivals too 

14 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

I hear it's being scheduled during the summer in UK and quite possibly Europe too. She might book festivals too 

spacer.png

Any tea on the possible amount of dates yet/or venues sans Murrayfield yet

She'll be going against Harry Styles' UK+continental Europe stadium tour next year, and they pretty much have quite overlapping audiences.... I'm scared for her :gaycat6:

 

Also for UK dates, we need to ask King @Mercurio if he has any tea he'd be willing to share.

 

5BnE.gif

 

Edited by Feanor

47 minutes ago, Nexto said:

How many countries do we think she's including in the European leg this time? 

 

5BnE.gif

Germany is definitely happening, then either Belgium or the Netherlands (preferably both), Spain, France, and somewhere in Scandinavia are likely at a minimum

1 hour ago, Sprawl said:

spacer.png

Any tea on the possible amount of dates yet/or venues sans Murrayfield yet

Nope sorry we probably heard the same chatter. I'm speculating on festivals because it just makes sense to do if she's touring around Europe that time anyway. 

i was thinking, and this would make it 6 Grammy years in a row where She had one music video-promoted album release:

 

Reputation (feat look what you made me do)

Lover (feat you need to calm down)

Folklore (cardigan)

Evermore (willow)

Red TV (feat all too well x10)

Midnights

 

(fearless tv had ~zero promo)

Edited by fridayteenage

23 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i was thinking, and this would make it 6 Grammy years in a row where She had one music video-promoted album release:

 

Reputation (feat look what you made me do)

Lover (feat you need to calm down)

Folklore (cardigan)

Evermore (willow)

Red TV (feat all too well x10)

Midnights

 

(fearless tv had ~zero promo)

Lover had Lover (song) for the album release. Idk if RFI would count for rep because Look had overtaken it by that point I think?

i'm not sure what you're trying to say.

 

but all i said was that it's 6 grammy cycles in a row where She released an album, and the album had 1 or more music videos (or at least, i assume for midnights)

Edited by fridayteenage

When she releases the lead I hope she does "Playlist by ME!" 2.0 with the lead on top. It's an easy promotion but I also wanna hear what she's been listening to recently 

48 minutes ago, Nexto said:

 

The way Philippines stans her so hard yet her xenophobic ass insists on paying them dust...

 

Anyway wasn't she supposed to announce the lead today?

 

5BnE.gif

The exclusive album covers stop being sold on her site Wednesday at 11:59 pm EST… so I think the announcement will be Wednesday at midnight 12:00 am EST with release 24 hours later 

Kinda hoping the single isn't released until October so she can avoid the split year Grammy deadline, and if the single sucks it's a short enough gap until the album to not really affect sales.

 

5BnE.gif

1 hour ago, Nexto said:

 

The way Philippines stans her so hard yet her xenophobic ass insists on paying them dust...

 

 

5BnE.gif

I blame Andrea

 

spacer.png

She seriously needs to care less about the Grammys nnn :rip:  

 

If she’s scared of releasing a lead single now because it’d split votes with ATW, then she can simply decide not to submit it. 

And if she waits until the new eligibility period starts, then the single will be forgotten this time next year anyway (unless we get a smash hit and how realistic is that :skull:).

 

In my opinion, it looks like a lose-lose situation, so she might as well release it now and get it over with.

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.