Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Just now, Artistofthedecade said:

The way the are multiple rumors about UK and US dates but not a single one about mainland Europe or LATAM, makes you think

5BnE.gif

Actually, there’s a rumor of a date in Chile, that’s been out there even before these new ones

 

https://www.latercera.com/culto/2021/11/16/taylor-swift-pearl-jam-roger-waters-rolling-stones-arreglos-en-el-estadio-nacional-hacen-tambalear-cartelera-de-megaeventos-de-2022/?outputType=amp

 

spacer.png
 

 

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

400M is child's play for her, she will gross that from the North America alone but we need a GLOBAL tour.

5BnE.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

When she starts the tour in March in LATAM

5BnE.gif

 

Her most global tour Speak Now starting in Asia in February teas 

5BnE.gif

2 hours ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

This really bugs me. How is she releasing them? How does Republic stands about this? 
 

At the end it will be good for us, since she’s probably releasing that many new albums because she has to. But I believe there’s only one more with them, right?

I’m not sure but I have seen fan accounts saying she is self funding the re-records and that Republic only does the distribution… which seems believable. 

She pretty much has a moral obligation to tour in Brazil after COVID ruined Lover Fest

 

spacer.png

Her xenophobic ass is just gonna tour US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ and and call it a world tour

 

5BnE.gif

1 minute ago, Prison said:

Her xenophobic ass is just gonna tour US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ and and call it a world tour

 

5BnE.gif

even tho her asian and LATAM stans go the hardest for her ass :rip: ITS SAD!

I do think she'll give a few dates to LATAM because she's scared of backlash and fans turning on her and those fans can be loud. I hope she gives The Philippines a few dates just because I think they're her most loyal and hardcore base.

If she doesn't give the Philippines at least one stadium date, I hope they start a hate campaign against her.

 

5BnE.gif

2 hours ago, Prison said:

Her xenophobic ass is just gonna tour US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ and and call it a world tour

 

5BnE.gif

She will have two nights in Tokyo and call it the Asian leg

5BnE.gif

 

2 hours ago, Lille said:

If she doesn't give the Philippines at least one stadium date, I hope they start a hate campaign against her.

 

5BnE.gif

I don't think the Philippines has a stadium that would work for a Taylor tour :gaycat6:

  • ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

i’m going to be SO ******* broke by the end of the year…

 

4 LP and CD variants, Taylor, Beyoncé and The Weeknd tour tickets, the Madonna re-issues + I still need to catch up on a bunch of Taylor variants 

 

on top of my usual Blu-ray spending and decorating my new apartment all the while having a massive tax increase

 

spacer.png 

Miss thing why are you buying a notable amount of Blu-ray disks in the year 2022

 

spacer.png 

1 hour ago, bluebirdsforever said:

Miss thing why are you buying a notable amount of Blu-ray disks in the year 2022

 

spacer.png 

i’m a film bro (sis?) :michael: but most of the titles I buy are old movies released by boutique labels not on streaming anyways 

 

and if the recent HBO Max mess has taught anyone anything, is that streaming services are extremely unreliable and nothing will ever replace physical media 

 

spacer.png

style re-enter the Spotify USA chart and someone should make a thread about it

49 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

i’m a film bro (sis?) :michael: but most of the titles I buy are old movies released by boutique labels not on streaming anyways 

 

and if the recent HBO Max mess has taught anyone anything, is that streaming services are extremely unreliable and nothing will ever replace physical media 

 

spacer.png

Download the movies sweetie. 

3 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

I don't think the Philippines has a stadium that would work for a Taylor tour :gaycat6:

Our largest is Philippine Arena. It has 55k sitting capacity. 

8 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

Our largest is Philippine Arena. It has 55k sitting capacity. 

It is bigger than some stadiums actually. But her team probably directly skip it after seeing the word "Arena" :michael: 

13 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

Our largest is Philippine Arena. It has 55k sitting capacity. 

 

1 minute ago, Monster Queen said:

It is bigger than some stadiums actually. But her team probably directly skip it after seeing the word "Arena" :michael: 

Yeah, but it's actually just a very big arena. I don't think there's enough floor space to fit her stage and arenas have different regulations regarding fireworks that make it harder for her to put on a big production. If you look at pictures of the interior, the ceiling is pretty low and whatever rigging she has (and fireworks) might literally not fit there. If Taylor were to do a Philippines date she'd probably have to do an open field date or an amphitheater, which would probably not have the capacity needed given how insanely popular the tickets would be. 

13 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

Our largest is Philippine Arena. It has 55k sitting capacity. 

It has the capacity, but not the layout of a football stadium.

It's more suited for shows with smaller stages. For example the B stages for the reputation tour wouldn't fit there.

 

So she'd need to downsize her stage on her next tour if she'd want to book that venue.

31 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Download the movies sweetie. 

no

 

spacer.png

She would need to do the same open air field Coldplay performed at back during the AHFOD Tour :cm:  with *at least* 3 dates 

4 minutes ago, Feanor said:

It has the capacity, but not the layout of a football stadium.

It's more suited for shows with smaller stages. For example the B stages for the reputation tour wouldn't fit there.

 

So she'd need to downsize her stage on her next tour if she'd want to book that venue.

We have smaller stadiums with 20k capacity with open fields but that's not enough.

 

I hope the first leg of the tour is stadiums then the second leg is arenas. That's the sensible thing to do if she wants to accommodate her fans from countries with no proper stadiums. 

So the UK & Irish leg will most likely be London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Dublin

 

spacer.png

We need some tea on continental Europe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.