Everything posted by Wolf Alice
-
HDD: #1 Miley, #2 Riley Green, #3 Ella Langley
Yes support the man that played kid rock's trump festival and probably homophobic
-
Taylor Swift
***** the eggs are only going on your faces because the rest of us are enjoying the songs instead of being narcissistic ahaha I told you!!!! Pop another vein wdc
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
First listen Cleveland! > Patient Zero > Pink Clouding > Babylon Multiple listens Patient Zero > Cleveland! >> Babylon >>>> Pink Clouding Both patient zero and Cleveland! are top 5 of the full album for me I'm sorry y'all pink clouding is the least interesting of the 4 songs but I see the appeal maybe it'll hit me later
-
Taylor Swift
It's channeling your profile pic!
-
Taylor Swift
Seriously those people will be going through this everytime Taylor does something so we don't care
-
Taylor Swift
Please if anything gigi is the main influence they've been friends long before that man
-
US Airplay Discussion
Maren was always country tho? I actually thought bones might have gone #1 after the hozier feature but it didn't even go top 10 which is crazy
-
US Airplay Discussion
I think meant to be by Bebe rexha Edit: apparently that peaked at #2 so Taylor with love story I think!? wow
-
Taylor Swift
Could be real. It's almost the same as the demo just flows better due to the poppy enunciation.
-
Bleachers - "Caught Myself Believing"
they're someone with insider knowledge and post about them here even before the song or music is announced. they won't have anything other than the title and date to share without potentially facing legal troubles for leaking.
-
Taylor Swift
funnily enough this is not the first time that user did this they went through the same psychosis in 2017-2019 when i used to lurk here i dont know how many of yall remember the reputation era but that was kinda way worse than whatever this is now. atleast now i feel like there's more taywarriors to counter against these narratives
-
2020s: your album of the decade so far?
folklore, Blue Weekend, Lost Weekend
-
Streaming Discussion | Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, etc.
I just opened this thread after a long time and this was the first comment after where I left off and god the top 10 now is doing just a third(?) of this top 10 just two years ago
- James Franco debuts dad bod
-
Phoebe Bridgers - 'Lost Weekend'
First listen I wasn't very hooked but I'm so obsessed with every single track on here after a few listens. I started looking at the song credits and it's no wonder that I see so many stellar indie musicians from the 2000s till now contributing to this gem of an album.
- Uk 1st Look: Rein Me In #1x21, Dai Dai #2, Sabrina #4, Madonna/Kylie #8
-
Phoebe Bridgers - 'Lost Weekend'
Kill me soty wow! Album needs more listens to fully digest there's so much going on in each song
- Is there actually any artist that is inspired by Christina Aguilera?
-
Hot 100 | Final predictions (8/1/26): Texas #1 (x15), Boston #3, Midnight Sun #14
It's #3 on Amazon music?
-
Gracie Abrams shades Taylor on new album track?
Bold of you to assume they have one
-
ATRL please help your favourite insider out, it is music related xoxo
Done
-
Taylor Swift
I mean these people compare her to Elon so their derangement is not our problem to solve
-
Wolf Alice - 'The Clearing (B Sides)'
Yess hopefully we get live performances of these too with their packed schedule this year
-
Taylor Swift has six songs with 2 billion+ streams. Which one is your favorite?
same for me
-
Hot 100 | Final Predictions (7/4/26): Texas #1 (x11), IKIIKY #2
And how does that equate to hot 100 when Spotify is less than 10-15% of the chart points. Not everyone is dependent on Spotify autoplay. Less than 40% of I knew it I knew you came from Spotify while it's a lot more for some of the songs on this chart