Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Addison Rae - 'Addison'

Featured Replies

Just now, perfectillusion204 said:

I think a deluxe should come out in September/October to coincide with the supposed tour she's doing. But I think it should only be 2-3 new songs. It's a perfect pop album as is, we don't want any filler tracks!

Do we know fs if there's a deluxe or is it just speculation for now?

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 109.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MusicIsMyMaster
    MusicIsMyMaster

    This has to be the most overhyped project in years    Album cover - ugly claims of her being new Britney - delusion choreography - none existent  songs - Mid at best  

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    You're younger than 97% of this site, I think you're fine

  • NoAngelus
    NoAngelus

    I like Headphones on because it's very Madonna's Inside of me, and wanted to check this album out, but seeing it's only 33 minutes long, I'm not gonna bother. That's not an album. 

1 hour ago, sailor angel said:

Do we know fs if there's a deluxe or is it just speculation for now?

Just speculation on my end at least. I kind of doubt there will be a deluxe tbh, which I would be fine with. But if one is being planned, I think by the end of 2025 it should be out.

 

Personally, waiting for a deluxe for a year+ doesn't make sense to me. At that point, just make a new album (like Ariana with eternal sunshine deluxe, came out way too late in my opinion).

Edited by perfectillusion204

1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Just speculation on my end at least. I kind of doubt there will be a deluxe tbh, which I would be fine with. But if one is being planned, I think by the end of 2025 it should be out.

 

Personally, waiting for a deluxe for a year+ doesn't make sense to me. At that point, just make a new album (like Ariana with eternal sunshine deluxe, came out way too late in my opinion).

Thanks, I wasn't sure if I missed an announcement!
 

I agree, deluxe albums that come out either the week the album was released or a year later are completely pointless lol

 

Honestly, the album is quite short in length and I think a few more songs would really add to the full listening experience. I think I saw they made the album in only 50 sessions or something like that so they have the ability to quickly pull together a few more great songs for a deluxe by fall if Addison's interested in that. Hopefully that or a remix album to keep the era alive.

Edited by sailor angel

6 hours ago, okgo said:

oh wow this was a year ago today :weeps: 

 

And unbeknownst to everyone, she delivered the best music of the year :jonnycat:

HIGH FASHION - IN THE RAIN - TIMES LIKE THESE - HEADPHONES ON

 

THE QUATERNITY 

 

:jonny: 

High Fashion + In The Rain remain as soty material

Edited by Alex

46 minutes ago, Alex said:

High Fashion + In The Rain remain as soty material

OT: i peeped the playlist in your signature and i'm going to give it a listen today :heart:

What's up with artists having multiple dates in Texas but literally none in florida?

59 minutes ago, Bryan Spears said:

Only 1 show in brooklyn....im cooked :gaycat6:

This is gonna be a mess. Out of all cities, NYC should definitely have more capacity. But also Charli had her original Brat show in Brooklyn Paramount (which was on sale before all the hype came in and originally in a smaller venue - the Knockdown center)

how do we get the artist presale access? just signing up or there is a better way?

4 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

This is gonna be a mess. Out of all cities, NYC should definitely have more capacity. But also Charli had her original Brat show in Brooklyn Paramount (which was on sale before all the hype came in and originally in a smaller venue - the Knockdown center)

Did you go the release show at the Box? the gays were lined up and down, turning people away for overcapacity. And that was supposed to be a "secret show". She should've booked radio city or jones beach :chick3:

Im obsessed with diet pepsi (again) oh goddison your power :WAP:

1 hour ago, Bryan Spears said:

Did you go the release show at the Box? the gays were lined up and down, turning people away for overcapacity. And that was supposed to be a "secret show". She should've booked radio city or jones beach :chick3:

No.. I didn't know about it and listened and really loved the album after it already happened 

If I don't get tickets tomorrow it's gonna be a problem for everyone

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.