Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lorde - "What Was That"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 112.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Timeless said:

If that's the album cover, we lost :skull:

Neither Green Light nor Solar Power had a single cover so......................

Maybe I'm misremembering to cope lol but was Green Light not given a different cover first then switched to the album cover later? 
 

I feel like I remember freaking out that it tanked on iTunes overnight lol bc they removed the single version and only had the album version for sale now

  • Author

the Instagram of the photographer: https://www.instagram.com/taliachetrit

 

a weird ass ALT AOTY about HUMANS AND BODIES are incoming :jonny5: :flame:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, lustforyou said:

Maybe I'm misremembering to cope lol but was Green Light not given a different cover first then switched to the album cover later? 
 

I feel like I remember freaking out that it tanked on iTunes overnight lol bc they removed the single version and only had the album version for sale now

What was the original cover?

1 minute ago, wehavetostan said:

What was the original cover?

Lorde-Green-Light-Cover.jpeg

"Coming soon." :deadbanana2:

 

Are things so bad we have to buy time to build buzz before announcing a release date? :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, lustforyou said:

Maybe I'm misremembering to cope lol but was Green Light not given a different cover first then switched to the album cover later? 
 

I feel like I remember freaking out that it tanked on iTunes overnight lol bc they removed the single version and only had the album version for sale now

Green Light was released with the Melodrama cover already 

but yeah i hope this is just a single cover… maybe solar power didn't have a single cover because the album art leaked, remember?

I'm glad she's not doing a whole album drop at once at least. I was afraid she might since she's an albums artist and it's been popular amongst the album girls for a minute (Taylor, Billie, Bey sometimes) but I think Lorde excels when she can do a proper rollout since she only does one ever 4 years

  • Author

SUCH A FRESH AND UNIQUE SINGLE COVER WHICH IS MINIMALIST YET RICHLY DETAILED PROBABLY BURSTING WITH VIBES THAT WILL PERFECTLY SET THE TONE FOR THE ALBUM TO COME..... AHHHAKDNWKFNSMGN :jonny5:

I would actually love this as the album cover tbh. It's simple, but very striking. 
 

But „Out soon"? Lmao why not just say it's coming next week? This is kinda killing the hype.
 

(With this, I feel like the album is definitely called DNA)

Came here to see the outrage about "soon", not disappointed.

 

Soon?!? WHAT WAS THAT?

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

SUCH A FRESH AND UNIQUE SINGLE COVER WHICH IS MINIMALIST YET RICHLY DETAILED PROBABLY BURSTING WITH VIBES THAT WILL PERFECTLY SET THE TONE FOR THE ALBUM TO COME..... AHHHAKDNWKFNSMGN :jonny5:

this !!!!

 

ot: judging by the usage of the DNA emojis on her posts, the usage of abbreviations & the fact that the song is out on April 25th which is the National DNA Day, the album is probably called DNA...

i don't think the album would be called DNA, maybe that's an acronym for the actual title too… we'll see

Edited by conquxror

Just now, despy said:

this !!!!

 

ot: judging by the usage of the DNA emojis on her posts, the usage of abbreviations & the fact that the song is out on April 25th which is the National DNA Day, the album is probably called DNA...

 

Just now, conquxror said:

i don't think the album would be called DNA, maybe that's an acronym for the actual title too… we'll see

This would be a GAG:

 

Pure Heroine

Melodrama

Solar Power

DNA

 

:WAP:

Honestly, that snippet doesn't kill me, but some Lorde is always welcome.

34 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

Lorde-Green-Light-Cover.jpeg

I always thought this was fan made 

  • Author

she could've literally said NEXT WEEK instead of SOON, like whyyyy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.