Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lorde - "What Was That"

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, bielneira said:

Which artist has ever done that before? Like, she's too precious for this world

Done what dd

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 112k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Done what dd

Give someone everything when they were seventeen

 

Lorde Monkey GIF - Lorde Monkey Prettymonkey - Discover & Share GIFs

22 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

Give someone everything when they were seventeen

 

Lorde Monkey GIF - Lorde Monkey Prettymonkey - Discover & Share GIFs

wendy-williams-what-was-that.gif

If she doesn't give us a release date today I'm blocking her on WhatsApp

7 hours ago, Saintlor said:

It's for people who added her on WhatsApp

 

 

The voice message is lowkey giving

 

I wanna be defined by the things that I love
Not the things I hate
Not the things I'm afraid of, I'm afraid of
Not the things that haunt me in the middle of the night
I, I just think that
You are what you love

 

:rip:

  • Author

this gag.... do you guys think we will have a single cover this time? :jonny5:

 

9 hours ago, swiftawaywithme said:

This voice note I'm snoozing :sleep:

 

It's been 4 years girl. Start the rollout. It sounds like she recorded this in bed :deadbanana4:

Her first line is literally "I'm in the zone of not thinking too hard about how to communicate"... She's doing this rollout on the fly 

4 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Done what dd

Sending audio messages on WhatsApp. Not pre-recorded ones, actual messages talking about their day, their feelings, etc

3 minutes ago, bielneira said:

Announcement tomorrow? 

 

gagach.gif

No

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Ec2RsSm.jpeg

I really believe we're getting album cover and title at the same time, which makes me even more excited

GsGzGko.gif

  • Author

the way i'm currently in the thread of imminent song of the year, from the upcoming album of the decade, and i'm typing this right now and the way i'm about to touch submit reply.... whew let that sink in

7 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

Announcement coming in 18 minutes 

Too optimistic I fear, she's still in bed

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

@Mr.S any tea? :bird:

I'm so surprised it hasn't leaked yet. Everything from 'Solar Power' leaked months before.

Edited by bielneira

  • Author

the way the thought of a brand new album cover art and tracklist makes me wanna throw up from excitement :jonny5:

  • Author
Just now, bielneira said:

I'm so surprised I hasn't leaked yet. Everything from 'Solar Power' leaked months before.

i'm thinking it's because she ditched Jack Antonoff this time, so entirely different camps & sources :mandown:

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

the way the thought of a brand new album cover art and tracklist makes me wanna throw up from excitement :jonny5:

I could see a tracklist not being announced yet, but I do expect "WWT" release date, album cover, and album release date

4 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

i'm thinking it's because she ditched Jack Antonoff this time, so entirely different camps & sources :mandown:

i figured the same. don't hate the lack of it tbh, but it makes this period of waiting even more agonising.

 

i still believe an announcement is imminent.

  • Author
Just now, supercutofus said:

i figured the same. don't hate the lack of it tbh, but it makes this period of waiting even more agonising.

 

i still believe an announcement is imminent.

no yeah we definitely don't need ANY leaks from now on, we're already in the new era

Crazy how little unreleased of hers has leaked... Is there even any full HQ leak out there from any era, or is it all the lq snips/recordings? Lol

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.