Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lorde - "What Was That"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Views 112k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

she could've literally said NEXT WEEK instead of SOON, like whyyyy

wait just thought of something, maybe she's hiding the date so she can announce it with a music video teaser/album info or something, cuz GP is not as obsessed as us and they don't even know it's coming next week yet, so more ways to hype things up

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

4 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

she could've literally said NEXT WEEK instead of SOON, like whyyyy

Lorde is amongst us and want to invalidate @Mr.S

The snippet didn't gag me but it's better than Solar Power so i'll be seated. I don't mind if that's the album cover but it feels very anti climactic? She should've announced the album along with the single 

  • Author
  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Timeless said:

@RideOrDie SPILL THE TEA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ij6OnNE.jpeg
j2hFTr2.jpeg
ycNEtIx.jpeg

war flashbacks. delete.

 

please don't spill anything @RideOrDie

1 hour ago, lustforyou said:

I feel like I remember freaking out that it tanked on iTunes overnight lol bc they removed the single version and only had the album version for sale now

I remember that... dark times :rip:

Considering everything from this era has been marketed in a new way, I wouldn't discard the possibility of that picture being actually only for the single, but not the album

The way Lorde and Lana announced a new single on the same day, but only one of them gave their fans a date, and surprinsingly that wasn't Lorde.

 

p0svg8v.gif

  • Author

her website still has a very weird minimalist approach, her most confusing era ever :jonny5:

 

https://www.lorde.co.nz/

THE COVER. SHE'S MAMA. :jonny5: AND NO ABBREVIATIONS WE WON. LITTLE ELLAPHANTS GET UP. 

12 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Mother is coming to devour 

 

Everything, including our pockets trying to get tickets for the upcoming tour :WAP:

Aaaahhh!! I'm equal parts ready and nostalgic cause it's time we say our goodbyes to Solar Power.

The sun is setting, but my summers will have you by my side :heart2:

 

AVvXsEi994hlR1pSZikjiHsIsc9WIchFTm3pnm_o6Tjx_EogJ92-CMjc0pHxWdVu5zVaR2QqW97UMbKMbYQSCIWiAmbWQQsVnhg6RjymuxZbdxe9WTReuGL_WtK2g4HGsZnlku-qcuQLeRnlja6E9qVrmnp20xI-rfM3Ym8o7Pbt4RI0k61uxSpAdRWuKv21zQ=w640-h638

 

Watch the sun set, look back on my life
I just wanna know, will it be alright?

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Aaaahhh!! I'm equal parts ready and nostalgic cause it's time we say our goodbyes to Solar Power.

The sun is setting, but my summers will have you by my side :heart2:

 

AVvXsEi994hlR1pSZikjiHsIsc9WIchFTm3pnm_o6Tjx_EogJ92-CMjc0pHxWdVu5zVaR2QqW97UMbKMbYQSCIWiAmbWQQsVnhg6RjymuxZbdxe9WTReuGL_WtK2g4HGsZnlku-qcuQLeRnlja6E9qVrmnp20xI-rfM3Ym8o7Pbt4RI0k61uxSpAdRWuKv21zQ=w640-h638

 

Watch the sun set, look back on my life
I just wanna know, will it be alright?

SOLAR POWER FOREVER :heart:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Timeless said:

Do we think Invisible Ink or Silver Moon will make the cut?

even when she debuted them she said they were just throwaways and she doesn't like them that much, so I don't think so, but if they do maybe an updated version or a bonus track :jonny:

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Do we think Invisible Ink or Silver Moon will make the cut?

maybe silver moon

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

even when she debuted them she said they were just throwaways and she doesn't like them that much, so I don't think so, but if they do maybe an updated version or a bonus track :jonny:

I need a high quality studio version of Invisible Ink so bad :cries2:

OMGGGGG

 

The way I'm already stressed about getting tour tickets...I was front row center for Solar Power but my gut tells me she'll have much more of a fanbase this time around + I feel like she'll do arenas 

 

The cover art is so good but she's so unserious for not revealing a date 

21 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Do we think Invisible Ink or Silver Moon will make the cut?

Hopefully, none

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.